• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

I just don't see it. Right scheme with a damn good QB coach, maybe slightly. He doesn't mention his attitude so there is that. IMO he is a ticking time bomb and a PR nightmare waiting to happen

For some reason I can see Jerruh trying to move up in the draft to get him

I just don't see it. Right scheme with a damn good QB coach, maybe slightly. He doesn't mention his attitude so there is that. IMO he is a ticking time bomb and a PR nightmare waiting to happen

For some reason I can see Jerruh trying to move up in the draft to get him

Oh god TRomo vs Manziel with Jerruh in the middle. Just go ahead and rename ESPN to Cowboys Network

To me, all I see in JM is a better Tebow without the character. Somebody will roll the dice on him, but to say he is as good as Brees, a HOF QB, is laughable.

rando14

Maybe they're going to draft both QBs!

wtf_gif_urkel.gif

rando14

Excited about the game tomorrow. Wanna extend my love to Niners gaf especially my brother FMT before the trash talk begins.

good luck calling plays with 120 db blasting yall biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitches

brentech

Finished cementing 4x4's into garden for the new fence.
SH2NIynl.jpg

Came in, was watching a game and fell asleep on the couch, apparently totally snoring it up. I'm officially old man.

Excited about the game tomorrow. Wanna extend my love to Niners gaf especially my brother FMT before the trash talk begins.

good luck calling plays with 120 db blasting yall biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitches

i wish i could be here during the game :(

but i will be here afterwards to either take my lumps or extend my condolences to seachickens-age!

p.s.

we can't even get our plays in properly at home with no crowd noise. the noise won't be a factor but we will still have to waste timeouts and will still have delays of game just like we did last week and last year! oh well!

MechDX

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I`ve been really busy with work and dealing with my moms health so I haven`t been able to post as much and spread the Gospel of Matthew to you guys as much as I`d like to.

I loved the heart we showed against the Vikings. Divisional games are always tough and the way we started had our own fans booing by midway through the first quarter (which I found to be a joke). This locker room has something special brewing. As a football team you have to focus on your team and not listen to what the media and stupid fans who watch only ESPN think. We came back after the 2nd half and handled business despite all the naysayers and that shows me the testicular fortitude this team has.

And Stafford as usual drops close to 400 yards, at a 65% completion percentage with 2 TDs (shouldve been 4 or 5), and as usual the media talks about RGIII and Scam but that will be to our advantedge. And Megatron had what 40 yards and no TDs? The whole Stafford is only good because of Tron is bullshit and has been. I love Megatron but a WR is only as good as the QB throwing him the ball.

As for the Cardinals its going to be a tough game but we should win. Every season the elite grade QBs have a shitty game and that game last year was against the Cardinals for Stafford. For whatever reason Stafford had close to the worst game of his career. A lot of that was due to injuries, but still he had a horrible game.

Our advantage going into this game is we are playing against statue Carson Palmer and our defensive line is going to destroy him. I expect a close game but we will prevail through defensive turnovers.

Oh yeah and Squall ASF around Week 5 of last year said Kevin Kolb was a better QB than Stafford, lulz. The Cards have beaten us the last 4 times but we`ll get our revenge and go a solid 2~0.

Dukey

Banned
Still basking in the glow of free Sunday Ticket. Tomorrow was almost going to be a Carolina-Buffalo day. Bring on the Skins vs Packers, Colts-Giants, and top it off with SF-Seattle. Good day ahead. Looking at that I'm reminded of how shitty the AFC is.

Narag

Still basking in the glow of free Sunday Ticket. Tomorrow was almost going to be a Carolina-Buffalo day. Bring on the Skins vs Packers, Colts-Giants, and top it off with SF-Seattle. Good day ahead. Looking at that I'm reminded of how shitty the AFC is.

Stop it!

bionic77

1236545_10151848087912278_148783985_n.jpg

u still mad GB?
Fuck the Packers.

Dirty ass sconis...

How the fuck can you get away with bragging about hurting the qb on radio and then actually blatant cheap shot him during the game out of bounds? Goodell would have probably given Harrison the death penalty for that and yet Clay gets a slap on his wrists (which probably leak HGH).

Bullshit!

JCizzle

Hey fuck the Seahawks, what a bunch of pussy ass biiiiiiiitttttttccccccchhhhhheeessssssss. Suck a bag of dicks Wussle you biiiiiiiitttttttccccccchh

JCizzle

Fuck the Packers.

Dirty ass sconis...

How the fuck can you get away with bragging about hurting the qb on radio and then actually blatant cheap shot him during the game out of bounds? Goodell would have probably given Harrison the death penalty for that and yet Clay gets a slap on his wrists (which probably leak HGH).

Bullshit!

The Sconi race are dirty as fucking shit, might as well be Canadians that far north the fucking shits.

Syrinx

He's listed at 6'1" 210? On the smaller side but still bigger than Brees and Russell.

I remember one interview Wilaon did on NBC before a game where he said that in comparison, being 5'10 was actually advantageous for him over being, say, 6'1 like Manziel. His logic was that at either height, seeing over the offensive linemen was going to be an issue anyway, so he said he figured that if that was the case, he may as well be as short as he is so that he can be a bit faster and harder to catch when he gets outside the pocket like he likes to do so much.

I know he has to downplay his shortness and all, but I thought it was an interesting perspective.

Assuming I remember this correctly.

Spinluck

Irsay's annoying ass wants to trade huh?

What the hell are we gonna put on the table? -___-

Bradshaw is one of the best pass blocking RB's in the league, if he can get healthy, I'd like for us to use him back there. He looked good on Sunday aside from a few runs that were snuffed from the get go.

squicken

Irsay's annoying ass wants to trade huh?

What the hell are we gonna put on the table? -___-

Bradshaw is one of the best pass blocking RB's in the league, if he can get healthy, I'd like for us to use him back there. He looked good on Sunday aside from a few runs that were snuffed from the get go.

Bradshaw has feet made out of Danny Amendola

Spinluck

Bradshaw has feet made out of Danny Amendola

Yea, I know he won't last. I'm surprised he can even walk with all the shit he's had to do to his legs. But he would've been good in some packages, no way would I want him for a feature back. He just doesn't have the health. He's a great blocker though.

squicken

Yea, I know he won't last. I'm surprised he can even walk with all the shit he's had to do to his legs. But he would've been good in some packages, no way would I want him for a feature back. He just doesn't have the health. He's a great blocker though.

It sucks b/c Donald is awful. There's just nothing viable on the roster. Trades never work. You'd think they would have had a guy on the practice squad or something they could develop. Quick passes can do the work of runs, though. Just need the back to pass protect

I`ve been really busy with work and dealing with my moms health so I haven`t been able to post as much and spread the Gospel of Matthew to you guys as much as I`d like to.

I loved the heart we showed against the Vikings. Divisional games are always tough and the way we started had our own fans booing by midway through the first quarter (which I found to be a joke). This locker room has something special brewing. As a football team you have to focus on your team and not listen to what the media and stupid fans who watch only ESPN think. We came back after the 2nd half and handled business despite all the naysayers and that shows me the testicular fortitude this team has.

And Stafford as usual drops close to 400 yards, at a 65% completion percentage with 2 TDs (shouldve been 4 or 5), and as usual the media talks about RGIII and Scam but that will be to our advantedge. And Megatron had what 40 yards and no TDs? The whole Stafford is only good because of Tron is bullshit and has been. I love Megatron but a WR is only as good as the QB throwing him the ball.

As for the Cardinals its going to be a tough game but we should win. Every season the elite grade QBs have a shitty game and that game last year was against the Cardinals for Stafford. For whatever reason Stafford had close to the worst game of his career. A lot of that was due to injuries, but still he had a horrible game.

Our advantage going into this game is we are playing against statue Carson Palmer and our defensive line is going to destroy him. I expect a close game but we will prevail through defensive turnovers.

Oh yeah and Squall ASF around Week 5 of last year said Kevin Kolb was a better QB than Stafford, lulz. The Cards have beaten us the last 4 times but we`ll get our revenge and go a solid 2~0.

actually the media talked a lot about kap. you know, kap.... who had less passing attempts, more yards, more TD's and less turnovers than stafford?

Fuck the Packers.

Dirty ass sconis...

Bullshit!

can you imagine if someone tackled tom brady the way kap was tackled? goddell would ban him pete rose style

bionic77

can you imagine if someone tackled tom brady the way kap was tackled? goddell would ban him pete rose style
If someone hit Tammy or Peyton with a dirty late hit I am pretty sure Goodell would stop the game and come out and execute them American History X style.

I was more annoyed because of how he targeted my boy Harrison for borderline hits and yet let's Clay get away with something he announced he was going to do.

Fucking racist league!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom