• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

Rbl4eWA.jpg

I got stuck with it last year when the Texans beat the Colts. Another community thread immediately demanded I stop making avatar bets. lol
Your current one is from the Space Dandy teaser, right?
I think Gata got roped into a long term bet with that av as the likely one in question.

So yeah, look forward to that.
Shhh he's a legit Jag fan.

Seriously though, shit Gronk OP is what started this! If someone pulls this crap next time, we all just avoid it and someone creates a real thread.

MechDX

I've seen the pick but someone is using it as their av? jnc It's only funny because it's hard to imagine a Jag fan having so much pride. Even gata tries to hide his loyalty on a daily basis.

I got stuck with it last year when the Texans beat the Colts. Another community thread immediately demanded I stop making avatar bets. lol

I think Gata got roped into a long term bet with that av as the likely one in question.

So yeah, look forward to that.

Oh it will return. Count on it

Thought so. Bebop still GOAT and Champloo was pretty good too. Never watched his last series, Kids on a Slope or whatever it was called but that was a different genre anyway. Dandy looks fucking crazy and I'm sure it will be entertaining.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
For the record Champloo was way better than Bebop. RIP Nujabes.

Also Frank Gore was the biggest waste of a draft pick ever. Dude killed me the first 2 weeks, don't think I'll ever play him again.

jakncoke

Banned
I was thinking the other day. Was Tom always this hostile? Im pretty sure all these antics just started happening over the last few years. Maybe he's cracking because his wife got his balls in her purse and he a lil bitch

JABEE

Damn.

You know shit is fucked when ez is asking about fantasy

Better than what has transpired over the past three pages.

I blame Dutch and his OT. Anime and Furry art never infiltrated this thread when Buckethead made the OT. Now he is too busy using illegal narcotics and painting over Warhol prints to be bothered with making us an honest American home. I would even take a BannedEpisode OT at this point.

JABEE

I was thinking the other day. Was Tom always this hostile? Im pretty sure all these antics just started happening over the last few years. Maybe he's cracking because his wife got his balls in her purse and he a lil bitch

He's getting older. You know what happens when women get to that age.

Jeff-DSA

Tom is getting sick of being a Regular Season Hero, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom