• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

brentech

Man, gamerewind on tablet is kind of a turd. Love it on pc, hardly usable on nexus 7. Yet Sunday ticket is spectacular on tablet.

Milchjon

Friend just sent this to me:

xnpO6Om.jpg

Tehehehehe

squicken

Man, gamerewind on tablet is kind of a turd. Love it on pc, hardly usable on nexus 7. Yet Sunday ticket is spectacular on tablet.

It seems to be made for bigger tablets. Interface takes up too much screen real estate on my Mini. Playback is great tho

Fox318

When I used it last year on my Xoom it was ok.

Never really saw the need to rewatch some of those Jets games though.

Doorman

Does anybody get along with Steve Smith? I mean seriously, if they only signed people who get along with Steve Smith, then there would be one person on the team, Steve Smith, and the team would be renamed the Carolina Steve Smiths.

Looks like I've got the name for my fantasy team next year lined up already.

brentech

It's great on the ipad
Weird part is that coach's film streams fine.

As I check it again all seems working now. Weird. Had tries using it last week and it was all choppy like it was earlier today.

Edit: I ended up trading in my 2012 nexus 7 and got (2) 2013 models. One for my wife. Was going to get her an ipad mini, but there's no real certainty that it won't still be shitty. For what she wants a tablet for, I don't think it'll be an issue.
Really liking this 2013 update though. Much snappier with the extra ram and processing power.

Lunchbox

Banned
gta5 is fantastic, it's like they like created all the characters I can relate too. mike and his son omg so amazing

the only bad part......when you have to play this sloppy controlling shitfest with gta4 controls

god I wish I rockstar would just make a movie

Milchjon

gta5 is fantastic, it's like they like created all the characters I can relate too. mike and his son omg so amazing

the only bad part......when you have to play this sloppy controlling shitfest with gta4 controls

While I can totally picture you as Michael's son, everything else in this post is just plain wrong.

Hunter S.

Bull...I am too busy screwing around figuratively and literally to advance the story past Franklyn. He is pretty cool, but I want to murder Lamar he reminds me of Pats fans.

Lunchbox

Banned
While I can totally picture you as Michael's son, everything else in this post is just plain wrong.
of course you like garbage controls, trash aiming, low framerates, pop ins and a muddy looking world where it takes 180 degrees to turn. it's made by euros for euros with bad taste

but no matter how garbage it plays, man is the story, dialogue and characters amazing. it's the best parts of San Andreas and vice city in one and I haven't reached the third character yet. west coast ganster culture mixed with east coast success story douche so good

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
what the fuck. The last few pages, smh, you people.

Friend just sent this to me:

xnpO6Om.jpg
this is funnier than it should be.

whats wrong with Dan Dierdorf? At least he probably knows that the ball has to get to the front side of the endzone for it to not be a safety.

Why does Darrelle Revis get " A Football Life" special?
even better question
seriously. I saw that and said wtf.

Currently the Chiefs are 2-0 (undefeated), so when the Eagles beat them on Thursday ergo facto that makes the Eagles the best team in the NFL.

Godslay

Banned
Saw that Broncos were top-ranked on that power ranking Mech posted. That's all fine and dandy, but I don't really care until the team shows up in the post-season. Just get there and do something dammit!

GTA 5 is fun, but I always fall for the trap of roaming the free world, and never actually playing the game.

jakncoke

Banned
Currently the Chiefs are 2-0 (undefeated), so when the Eagles beat them on Thursday ergo facto that makes the Eagles the best team in the NFL.

So the eagles are your main team this year? You disgust me.

edit: How is gta 5 in terms on crime and killing sprees. Is it like gta 4 where you kill like 5 people and you're like fucked or is it like the past games where you have to mow down 50 and kill 8 cops?

MechDX

Saw that Broncos were top-ranked on that power ranking Mech posted. That's all fine and dandy, but I don't really care until the team shows up in the post-season. Just get there and do something dammit!

GTA 5 is fun, but I always fall for the trap of roaming the free world, and never actually playing the game.

Broncos/Texans in the Outback Gator Bowl

Syrinx

Strange, for me at least, with GTA IV I felt like I was too busy playing the actual game and never really exploring LC. Hope I can strike a good balance with V.

Godslay

Banned
Broncos/Texans in the Outback Gator Bowl

I need a villain in this scenario. If the Broncos were to lose, I could feel good about Kubiak winning.

Strange, for me at least, with GTA IV I felt like I was too busy playing the actual game and never really exploring LC. Hope I can strike a good balance with V.

I'll be honest in that I haven't ever beaten a GTA, played through a lot of San Andreas, but never finished it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom