• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

8SgUKp6l.png

Never forget

MechDX

From PFF:

We are only two weeks into the season but so far J.J.Watt already has two sacks, two hits and four hurries as well as two batted passes. Hard as it is to believe he’s already off last year’s pace of three sacks, two hits, four hurries and five batted passes.

hes a bum. Trade him and fleece someone.

Seanspeed

Banned
Blame Bill for that. He can't draft for shit outside of the OLine.

And trades and cuts of big players have hurt the team.

Lloyd should be on the team.
Dobson had incredible hands leading up to his NFL debut. Don't think anybody could have expected what happened against the Jets.

Why, Squicken, why? Richard Sherman is awesome. I love watching him play and wish he was on my team. I don't get the hate.

He's a really smart guy. Seems cool but god damn I hate shit talkers.

edit: Its always painful when shit talkers are on my team. So conflicted. Just shut the fuck up and play the game.

barkvious mingo was in line in front of me last night at the GTA V midnight release. was wondering why the line was going so slow then i see a huge motherfucker with an LSU shirt lol.

jbug617

Banned
I hope they are not rushing Amendola back too quick.

Also F the Panthers. I got eliminated from the pool because I believed in Cam..

squicken

Sherman is a less cunty version of Innegan.

Finnegan sucks with the power of 10,000 Shop-Vacs. He is far and away the most overpaid player in football. There are Raiders out of football still making money who are better b/c they can't hurt the team anymore. It's hard to really describe how bad Finnegan is until you see it

@cola I don't want Richard Sherman on my team. I want a more gifted athlete on my team who gets away with the rule violations that he does

Mifune

Mehmber
It's absurd that the Pats are so highly ranked on these lists. They've looked like garbage on offense two weeks in a row. They are going to get thrashed by the first good team they face.

THU, SEP 19
Kansas City at Philadelphia

SUN, SEP 22
Green Bay at Cincinnati
St. Louis at Dallas
San Diego at Tennessee
Cleveland at Minnesota
Tampa Bay at New England
Arizona at New Orleans
Detroit at Washington
NY Giants at Carolina
Houston at Baltimore
Atlanta at Miami
Buffalo at NY Jets
Indianapolis at San Francisco
Jacksonville at Seattle
Chicago at Pittsburgh

MON, SEP 23
Oakland at Denver

Should be another good week of football. Can't wait.

eznark

Banned
It's absurd that the Pats are so highly ranked on these lists. They've looked like garbage on offense two weeks in a row. They are going to get thrashed by the first good team they face.

They are in the AFC so they don't have to play many real teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom