• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
When is the last time we had a running game average even 4 yards a carry? Was it the 2 games Staley was healthy or was it with Parker (and that was probably barely 4).

Mendenhall?

And MJD has royally fucked my fantasy team. I wish nothing but hardship and misfortune to his body for the remainder of his career.

Shall I repost the screenshot where I defeated your pathetic team by .1 points?
ioNy0.png

jakncoke

Banned
lol going by pfr simple rating system this steelers team is currently 2nd worst Steelers team ever. Offensive Simple Rating its the worst... and its not even close -15.9 vs 1965 Steelers -10.9...of course things will improve with the return of Heath and hopefully Bell doesnt tear his vagina on the way to the huddle.. but just shows how badly this season has starte*

*I have no idea how pfr does it rating system, so dont ask me. google it.

ChanHuk

Banned
Get a job jaknuseless

Ps I'm babysitting a suicidal patient tonight. Pray for the patient to make it through the night.

squicken

lol going by pfr simple rating system this steelers team is currently 2nd worst Steelers team ever. Offensive Simple Rating its the worst... and its not even close -15.9 vs 1965 Steelers -10.9...of course things will improve with the return of Heath and hopefully Bell doesnt tear his vagina on the way to the huddle.. but just shows how badly this season has starte*

*I have no idea how pfr does it rating system, so dont ask me. google it.

SRS uses Margin of Victory and a Strength of Schedule component, so it's a little early. Right now GB has a very easy schedule b/c SEA beat up SF. It really isn't too useful until after Week 4

jakncoke

Banned
141 bucks for that mess

God help us all.

Chan prob into assisted suicide. Poor chap getting 3rd world treatment by Chan. Chan just because you are from a 3rd world country, does not mean we treat our 1st world hospitals the way they are run back home ok?

I realize how awful the NFC East is, but I'm not convinced the sacred Chefs are going to hang with Philly's ADHD offense. If we get it done, I'm thinking 9 wins and the playoffs are in play for us.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I realize how awful the NFC East is, but I'm not convinced the sacred Chefs are going to hang with Philly's ADHD offense. If we get it done, I'm thinking 9 wins and the playoffs are in play for us.
If Chip Kelly can't learn the value of clock management in the NFL he's not going to get that far.

On the bright side, it would mean that Philadelphia picked the perfect replacement coach.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
My brotha, I thought that my brotha Sherman needed to tone the volume down from last year, my brotha, and, my brotha, he has.

My brotha.

GTA V is picking up.

Really fun game so far. You won't be disappointed Squicken.

Gotta say, I miss some things from GTA IV. So far the city, while massive (haven't ventured far) is a little bit of a disappointment.
IV did a good job of setting up the Eastern European thing, this one has the different viewpoint, but never really feels cultured so far.

We'll see.

Lunch box don't know spacial orientation lol

But neither do the babbies at apple so I'm not surprisedhe has that playskool ass phone

Tabris

Dungy was not the worst coach ever.

We just had the bad luck of facing a Chargers team twice. A team that always seemed to get under Peyton's skin. I feel we would've made it to one more SB if not for that.

After Dungy. i.e. Jim Caldwell. He's the worst. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom