• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.
ios7 shits on every ghetto android and windows phone users like bionic

e0mi7X9.png

58181.png

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=680157

What about the creators of windows phone?

because I take offence to that!

belushy

Banned
My Steelers playing so well. #29 on NFL.com power rankings.

Gonna be a long season...

edit: Also saw the talk earlier about trading Ben. Honestly, I'd be fine with it. Minn, Chi... not sure who. In two or three years that Jamies Winston guy should be entering the league. He should develop nicely for the next two or so years. I doubt they'd trade Ben though. I don't really want Tomlin gone either, but if stuff doesn't change...

Holy shit my picks were Tebow like last week. Went 14-2, picked Denver right as the highest scoring team, and got the exact score of Steelers-Bengals. o_O

Holy shit my picks were Tebow like last week. Went 14-2, picked Denver right as the highest scoring team, and got the exact score of Steelers-Bengals. o_O

I'm not doing great so far. Aiming to finish the season with the pick-em for once, I always forgot to fill it in a couple of times a year and fuck up my entire score.

cajunator

Banned
FOOTBALL SQUEEEEEEEEEE

im very concerned about the Cardinals. Their defense is pretty capable. Our Oline is struggling. Larry is a beast. Patrick peterson could easily take one to the house in 3 or 4 different ways. Carson is an inconsistent old fuck but he knows what hes doing.
I respect the Cardinals and dont overlook this game.

ChanHuk

Banned
FOOTBALL SQUEEEEEEEEEE

im very concerned about the Cardinals. Their defense is pretty capable. Our Oline is struggling. Larry is a beast. Patrick peterson could easily take one to the house in 3 or 4 different ways. Carson is an inconsistent old fuck but he knows what hes doing.
I respect the Cardinals and dont overlook this game.

Fitz is hurt and you got that midget Drew Brees on your side.

Ps. Go hug yourself

cajunator

Banned
Fitz is hurt and you got that midget Drew Brees on your side.

Ps. Go hug yourself

Fitz is hurt? That sucks actually. Im not sure who else they have. Im sure we will get burned regardless.
our secondary is beat up.
Brees is due for a good game after playing two teams that know us very well.

ChanHuk

Banned
Fitz is hurt? That sucks actually. Im not sure who else they have. Im sure we will get burned regardless.
our secondary is beat up.
Brees is due for a good game after playing two teams that know us very well.

Fitz has been dealing with a hamstring issue for awhile.

squicken

My Steelers playing so well. #29 on NFL.com power rankings.

Gonna be a long season...

edit: Also saw the talk earlier about trading Ben. Honestly, I'd be fine with it. Minn, Chi... not sure who. In two or three years that Jamies Winston guy should be entering the league. He should develop nicely for the next two or so years. I doubt they'd trade Ben though. I don't really want Tomlin gone either, but if stuff doesn't change...

I think you do it b/c you aren't sure he'll be good by the time the roster is rebuilt. If you think Ben can play until he is 35, then keep him. I don't think he will have that kind of career b/c of the miles on his feet and ankles, so selling as high as possible is the right idea

eznark

Banned
ios7 shits on every ghetto android and windows phone users like bionic

e0mi7X9.png

58181.png

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=680157

So is it hard to get your dad to upgrade to the 5same so that he will give you his 5?

Also do men in their mid twenties who live with their moms really worry about losing milliseconds? I'd think anything that can stave off the crippling shame and thoughts of suicide at your multiple failures which have led you to such despicable depths would be welcome.

cajunator

Banned
So is it hard to get your dad to upgrade to the 5same so that he will give you his 5?

Also do men in their mid twenties who live with their moms really worry about losing milliseconds? I'd think anything that can stave off the crippling shame and thoughts of suicide at your multiple failures which have led you to such despicable depths would be welcome.

Galaxy S4 works plenty fast.
Its also not a cheap phone. The reason people get these high priced phones is because with a plan they only cost 200 bucks. If you pay full price for any phone you are a fucking idiot anyway.

Wrayfield

Phone wars are even more embarrassing than console wars. Also, this thread is so STD-ridden...

Also-also, took the Fins to the Superbowl vs. the Eagles (double-lol), it snowed in MetLife. :)

ChanHuk

Banned
Phone wars are even more embarrassing than console wars. Also, this thread is so STD-ridden...

Also-also, took the Fins to the Superbowl vs. the Eagles (double-lol), it snowed in MetLife. :)

I blame you backwards uncultured Europeans for this disease ridden thread.

Wrayfield

I blame you backwards uncultured Europeans for this disease ridden thread.

Gronkowski being such a Euro name, I don't blame you that you blame us. But it ain't my fault you let every one live in your country, Poles, Germans, Ruskies, even Cambodians! You should keep it strictly Amörikan, man.

ChanHuk

Banned
Gronkowski being such a Euro name, I don't blame you that you blame us. But it ain't my fault you let every one live in your country, Poles, Germans, Ruskies, even Cambodians! You should keep it strictly Amörikan, man.

Maybe if you had some Cambodians in your country you wouldn't be such an uncivilized culture. Fuckin Neanderthals.

CB's Dmitri Patterson (#2 CB), Will Davis (3rd round pick), and Jamar Taylor (2nd round pick) all practiced yesterday for the Dolphins. Very encouraging considering they have all been battling minor injuries.

squicken

I feel so stupid

You're a Fin Phins fan?

jakncoke

Banned
Hanging out with you is supposed to make him want to kill himself less?

lold

Also

10. Pittsburgh Steelers: Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M

Mike Evans has seen a rapid ascension after a great 2012 season and a dominant performance against the Alabama Crimson Tide. His size would be huge for the Steelers, who have one of the most dire WR situations going right now.

This would disappoint me, I know he blew the doors off the Bama secondary on the 95 yard td and they suppose to be fast. But the rest the day he didnt look like he had the speed to be a NFL wr via my eye test let alone the 10th overall pick. His size is indeed fantastic though

ChanHuk

Banned
Fuck you Jaknuseless you're snes tier. Get a job you bum. Same goes to Dutch and Lunchbox. At least the Pats fans have rich daddys.

GTA V seems pretty cool so far. Feels like a GTA game, unsurprisingly. I think it's going to take awhile before I really feel captivated by it, though.

I'm already loving GTAV.

Franklin and Lamar are making this game for me right now.
They are the highlight for sure. The scene where Lamar was complaining about not getting employee of the month had me laughing hysterically. In fact, overall the improved humor has been one of the nice surprises for me.

Fuck this. Seriously? Trade Ben? NO.

You don't trade or release your franchise qb unless you have another one ready. If you're in position to draft Andrew Luck or RG3 or someone, then maybe. Otherwise, NO.

bionic is always talking shit about bad teams winning the SB, but it's founded in truth. If you can get into the dance and your qb gets hot, you can win it all with a middling team. But if you're stuck with a Ponder level guy, forget it.
We won't be dancing for a while so why not get something for him while he's worth it?

effzee

If Chip Kelly can't learn the value of clock management in the NFL he's not going to get that far.

On the bright side, it would mean that Philadelphia picked the perfect replacement coach.

Meh.

Chip in 2 games has shown much better time management, use of time outs, and a complete understanding of the skills of his players than Reid did in 14 years.

1 mistake in his rookie season. I won't care unless its something that happens over and over. He even admitted to the mistake and not knowing. Reid never would.

BTW our offense, with Maclin last year, only had 1 game where we score 26 points (highest). First two games already reached 30. Reid no longer had the ability to game plan and take advantage of the skill players he had.

Now if only we could get that D turned around...

I knew you were a Dolphins fan but never knew you were from Finland. The homonym of your fandom and nationality I found amusing

I'm pretty sure he's not Finnish. I think the question you asked him makes a little more sense to him now.

Fuck you Jaknuseless you're snes tier. Get a job you bum. Same goes to Dutch and Lunchbox. At least the Pats fans have rich daddys.

Fuck you, you trashcan. I have always had a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom