• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milchjon

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

Seriously though, Beer.

who knew the Dutch could make actually make awesome beer. De Molen Mout & Mocca blast to my brainsassss

Hundley reminds me of Kaepernick in a way. Tahj Boyd should thank Russell Wilson every day. I have no idea how good he is, but the RW comparisons because they are both undersized and black might push him into the first round.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
a Bears vs Lions game that actually has division implications. 4-0 through the first quarter of the season would be awfully nice.

I still don't buy either of those teams being as good as their record. Chicago hasn't beaten anybody good (I don't buy Cincy as being a great team this year) and neither has Detroit.

Chicago is going to win by 15 this weekend.

Colasante

Wonder who. I don't think one is Manziel

Johnny Football, Marcus Mariota, Brett Hundley, and Kevin Hogan are all very intriguing underclassmen. I can see all of them becoming franchise QBs if they reach their potential. I'm not sure if Hogan is draft eligible this year, but I believe the others all are.

People are saying this is Sweet Pea

edit: here is the bus photo

sweet-pea-and-friends.jpg
Latoya Jackson as on the Ravens bus? Wow.

GG Squall. Sorry about the player who lost family. And I cant believe the whole finger thing either. How common is that?
Palmer kind of ran into the buzzsaw of our new passrush which came almost out of nowhere but was actually starting to develop last year. Gallette was a UDFA and Hicks is actually from the CFL but those guys get after the QB and have fun doing it. Its like a race to see who can get to the QB first at times. I like that mentality after watching last years clusterfuck. Sorry you guys got in the way though. I wish you luck the rest of the season.
He's not even sure what exactly caused it, they think it was during a ST play but they'll have to watch the tape to find out for sure. I had been hearing from Saint fans that the D was improved, I didn't buy it but I respect them more after this game and will be curious to see how they play out the rest of the season. Definitely a step forward from last season so congrats, if those guys are at least mediocre with the offense you have, tough team to beat. I wish you luck as well, friend.

cajunator

Banned
Saints were history's worst defense. Getting them to tie their laces tighter would be an improvement.

While thats true, they are ranke 5th or 6th in many categories. I didnt expect them to be higher than mid pack. It is a very pleasant surprise at least thus far. Things can happen to affect that ranking but there is a real pass rush beginning to show itself and the back end is holding up well. Kenny Vaccaro looks like the real deal. He has instincts that cant be taught. We were hoping Jenkins had that but Vaccaro does.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Hundley reminds me of Kaepernick in a way. Tahj Boyd should thank Russell Wilson every day. I have no idea how good he is, but the RW comparisons because they are both undersized and black might push him into the first round.
RW also has above-average build and hand size for his height. Ultimately, height isn't about standing tall, it's about how everything else scales up or down and he's an exception to this.

cajunator

Banned
I would love to see the Raiders giving the Broncos a scare but I dont think it will happen with the personnel they got. You never know though. Maybe they will catch them napping. but with Peyton, I doubt it.

I like what Gruden said about the loss of Clady. Denver has survived the loss of Dumervil, Miller, Bailey and two centers. Clark played all throughout training camp -- two of those games against San Francisco and Seattle. Peyton isn't going to turn into his brother all of a sudden.

LMAO the NFL wants to have 18 game schedules but players are only allowed to play 16? LOL so basically they are going to have two extra preseason games, except they count in the standings. What a dumbass idea. Goodell is a dumb shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom