• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Terrell Pryor really go by "TP2"??

Might as well be Toilet Paper Doodoo Man.

It can't be worse than getting hit over the head with one of these.

ace-of-spades-bottle.jpg

Rorschach

My guy Ror-chack is doing next weeks right?

Nope. I planned on it, but it would be a pain with this connection and a track pad. I thought I could pre-stage, but I had stuff come up last night at midnight.

Guess all my attention will go to yet another Raiders prime time decimation. I'm wearing my Raiders shirt right now and I got a bunch of smirks while walking down the street. I remember when we were given dirty looks and/or feared. I think I liked that better. :(

Godslay

Banned
Guy still plays at a high level but those nagging injuries catch up to you.

Sure. I actually think they are just being extra careful because the secondary has depth. Why play him when he's less than optimal and the secondary has been doing a good job? Don't rush back so the chance of nagging injury is decreased.

filler

Banned
Bailey's getting cut at season's end.

He'll be playing for da Raidahs next season

The full inactive lists are as follows:

Raiders: QB Matt McGloin, SS Tyvon Branch, LB Sio Moore, T Menelik Watson, G Lucas Nix, OL Antoine McClain and WR Juron Criner

Broncos: QB Zac Dysert, CB Quentin Jammer, CB Champ Bailey, RB CJ Anderson, TE Joel Dreessen, OL Chris Kuper, OT Winston Justice

WedgeX

Banned
I hate England people. Downton Abbey starts tonight and I have to wait until January :(

I breezed through the first three seasons in a couple weeks earlier in the year.

But with what has happened, I don't know if I want to return to the series once it starts up again.

exarkun

Wanted to chime in on the schoob hate: the thing I don't get is the discrepancy between comeback/2 min drill schoob and regular schoob (what we see for 3 quarters a game). For a quarter a game he'll look good, and then utter wtf garbo is this for 3. I know we usually see a bump in QB production during 2 min drills, but some of his throws in the Chargers/Titans games were on point drills 15+yards down the field. During non 2 min drill time. And to his credit, he has gotten better at subtle movements in the pocket to elude defenders.

That said, he gives up some of the pussiest sacks I have ever seen (and I watched alot of early Eli). And he has a real attachment to his W1/TE that you dont see with many QB's outside of Fatford (it feels like he ignores DeAndre and Martin when they are in and so is AJ). His arm isn't as bad as some, but not as great as some ala Tammy.

Tbh, I think its more about Kubiak's shit playcalling. For some ungodly reason, hes regressed back to his old WR BUBBLESCREEN, ANDRE COMEBACK, and my favorite, THROWN TO HB IN THE FLATS. At least we haven't seen HB SCREEN when everyone is expecting it. Open that shit up, give Schoob a real chance to throw down the field and I honestly think we will see an immediate improvment. The o-line play hasn't been THAT miserable to not allow for some more down field throws.

Raji is patting him down, looking for the hidden Snickers bar.
Good catch.

After a day to let the stink of that game fade, I'm still really optimistic about this team. I'll be even more optimistic if the media does its job and pisses in Rodgers' cheerios for the next 2 or 3 weeks about how terrible he is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom