• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO the NFL wants to have 18 game schedules but players are only allowed to play 16? LOL so basically they are going to have two extra preseason games, except they count in the standings. What a dumbass idea. Goodell is a dumb shit.

this-cannot-be-real.gif

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
LMAO the NFL wants to have 18 game schedules but players are only allowed to play 16? LOL so basically they are going to have two extra preseason games, except they count in the standings. What a dumbass idea. Goodell is a dumb shit.
And rosters are still capped at 53 with gameday at 46?

How many more years does Brady have left in him? Can't wait for Lunchbox to go into depression when the Patriots become irrelevant for years to come after Brady retires.

jakncoke

Banned
that would be awesome

I could make the Jags backup backup roster

You could start for the Browns

How many more years does Brady have left in him? Can't wait for Lunchbox to go into depression when the Patriots become irrelevant for years to come after Brady retires.

You're really thriving on this being semi relevant thing again arent you.

As for you question, I mean 36 now. Still plays at a competitive level. So I guess see how much longer his arm can fall off and when he really wants to retire

Goodell is soo inconsistent. Talks about player safety then extends the season, between this and his fines that seem very arbitrary at times...Man, I just want him to go away.

But, since the owners are making money off him, I doubt he'll go.

squicken

IIRC, Ireland made a hard push to resign Long at the end of that whole saga. By then it seemed his mind was made up, but let's not pretend Miami had no interest at all in bringing back Long.

Besides, and as shitty as Long played yesterday, 3 games is still a ridiculously low amount of games to make any kind of final conclusions on.

Might be right about Fisher/Philbin, though. Though that could go both ways as well, for both of those coaches.

I don't think you are respecting the spirit of Overreaction Monday

Godslay

Banned
I like what Gruden said about the loss of Clady. Denver has survived the loss of Dumervil, Miller, Bailey and two centers. Clark played all throughout training camp -- two of those games against San Francisco and Seattle. Peyton isn't going to turn into his brother all of a sudden.

Clark is solid. If he has trouble, he'll get help. I'm just worried about the exotic blitzes Allen schemes up. It's early enough in the season, that he might dial up something Peyton hasn't seen yet.

Should be a good OP with the Raiders winning tonight!

You listen 'ere Chan.

The Raiders winning or losing? Dat don't matter.
Melton being on season ending IR. Dat don't matter either.

The only here thing dat that matters is my Bears winning the Lombardi.

Da Bears win the Super Bowl. Heard it ere first.

Place down yer bets now.

Godslay

Banned
You listen 'ere Chan.

The Raiders winning or losing? Dat don't matter.
Melton being on season ending IR. Dat don't matter either.

The only here thing dat that matters is my Bears winning the Lombardi.

Da Bears win the Super Bowl. Heard it ere first.

Place down yer bets now.

Too bad Emmies were last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom