• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
The mismatches are too great. I really dont see how.
Im just hoping for a good competitive game.

Maybe. Any thing can happen though.

Already got my champ jersey preordered. champ and cwood in the same secondary, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

So this is what Raiders fans have resorted to? Preordering jerseys with other teams stars on them? Let me guess, you preordered a Tom Brady jersey too?

ChanHuk

Banned
If champ is a Raidah next year, I will never laugh at you and Chan docking ever again.

I never dock any of you degenerates. I will fight you all. Even if I have to jump and swing up to hit you in the knees. Although it'd be easier to choot someone like the pea brain cock fiend Gata.

Get ran over by a fanboat full of Eli Mannings Gata.

Lunchbox

Banned
I never dock any of you degenerates. I will fight you all. Even if I have to jump and swing up to hit you in the knees. Although it'd be easier to choot someone like the pea brain cock fiend Gata.

Get ran over by a fanboat full of Eli Mannings Gata.

i had another fat asian girl hit on me today

keep your sister on a leash chan

filler

Banned

So this is what Raiders fans have resorted to? Preordering jerseys with other teams stars on them? Let me guess, you preordered a Tom Brady jersey too?

Why you think Champ been riding the bench this year? He's resting up to play for us next season! And why would we bother signing Tom Breezy, TP2 already got a backup.

I went in the IRC and didn't see SNES anymore? Did he go away somewhere?

TxR4BQO.jpg
If anyone is going to die a virgin it is gata. Don't try and take that from him.

cajunator

Banned
Unless another team beats them I dont see the Broncos losing a game.

People die if they are killed too.

Denver would have to completely forget to show up. Raiders are going to get better but I dont think they are quite ready for this kind of matchup.

ChanHuk

Banned
Let's have a drunken fight like iggles fans, yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Let's be quite honest. We Raiders fans would beat any of these insular sponges in a fight. Especially against cowardly Pats fans. Unless Lunchbox and Dutch get their daddies to buy them some goons.

Lunchbox

Banned
Let's be quite honest. We Raiders fans would beat any of these insular sponges in a fight. Especially against cowardly Pats fans. Unless Lunchbox and Dutch get their daddies to buy them some goons.

we wouldnt have to fight you, your weekly recreation time from your cells only last 4 quarters before heading back in chains

bGKIs9v.jpg

ChanHuk

Banned
we wouldnt have to fight you, your weekly recreation time from your cells only last 4 quarters before heading back in chains

[IMGhttp://i.imgur.com/bGKIs9v.jpg[/IMG]

Lunchbox. I can't take you seriously anymore since I found out your dad won't buy you Sunday Ticket.

Start stomping your feet you peon.

squicken

Wanted to chime in on the schoob hate: the thing I don't get is the discrepancy between comeback/2 min drill schoob and regular schoob (what we see for 3 quarters a game). For a quarter a game he'll look good, and then utter wtf garbo is this for 3. I know we usually see a bump in QB production during 2 min drills, but some of his throws in the Chargers/Titans games were on point drills 15+yards down the field. During non 2 min drill time. And to his credit, he has gotten better at subtle movements in the pocket to elude defenders.

That said, he gives up some of the pussiest sacks I have ever seen (and I watched alot of early Eli). And he has a real attachment to his W1/TE that you dont see with many QB's outside of Fatford (it feels like he ignores DeAndre and Martin when they are in and so is AJ). His arm isn't as bad as some, but not as great as some ala Tammy.

Tbh, I think its more about Kubiak's shit playcalling. For some ungodly reason, hes regressed back to his old WR BUBBLESCREEN, ANDRE COMEBACK, and my favorite, THROWN TO HB IN THE FLATS. At least we haven't seen HB SCREEN when everyone is expecting it. Open that shit up, give Schoob a real chance to throw down the field and I honestly think we will see an immediate improvment. The o-line play hasn't been THAT miserable to not allow for some more down field throws.

Kubiak is conservative and hates turnovers. Of course all coaches hate turnovers but Kubiak stresses it to the point of not making risky throws. So Schoob does what he is told until all they can do is start slanging it. Which he will do with some success. A guy like Alex Smith will never throw it like that. Even down a lot he still won't take shots. Schoob at least will take shots.

I'm not a Schoob fan but Kubiak is the bigger problem

Godslay

Banned
Lunchbox. I can't take you seriously anymore since I found out your dad won't buy you Sunday Ticket.

Start stomping your feet you peon.

Yeah. What kind of baller doesn't have Sunday Ticket? Guess to get a budget BMW, one has to cut out the finer things in life.

JABEE

The Bob Cycle is so depressing.

Why do I care what a Niners fan stoops to?
The Bears are taking over. Losing BH to the Niners was tough. He now Squickens to the Bears.

Buckethead was once considered a top Packers poster in these threads. His OP's were stupendous. Now Patriots fans control these forums. The end days are here.

rando14

The Bears are taking over. Losing BH to the Niners was tough. He now Squickens to the Bears.

Buckethead was once considered a top Packers poster in these threads. His OP's were stupendous. Now Patriots fans control these forums. The end days are here.

Pack still has Greg! No one can keep him down!

JABEE

Yeah. What kind of baller doesn't have Sunday Ticket? Guess to get a budget BMW, one has to cut out the finer things in life.
Lunchbox can't return the Sunday Ticket within 30 days. Sunday Tickets won't improve his image among his wealthy Country Club friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom