• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunchbox

Banned
Lunchbox. I can't take you seriously anymore since I found out your dad won't buy you Sunday Ticket.

Start stomping your feet you peon.

why would i need sunday ticket, i dont live in the sewers and support a team that plays in another planet like you

i support my local team and my new iphone costs more than your house

Godslay

Banned
I made this for you Chan...

i2ED4XkpfHDlS.jpg

aldon smith out indefinitely. thank god we traded away cam johnson and parys haralson for a ham sandwich. not like we could use LB depth right now!

but hey at least we saved like $500k in cap space this year!

ChanHuk

Banned
why would i need sunday ticket, i dont live in the sewers and support a team that plays in another planet like you

i support my local team and my new iphone costs more than your house

I wouldn't be showing off that my daddy paid for a free iPhone 4S.

I was watching Sunday Ticket on my 5S yesterday. Quite the experience that your pops won't pay for.

I wouldn't be showing off that my daddy paid for a free iPhone 4S.

I was watching Sunday Ticket on my 5S yesterday. Quite the experience that your pops won't pay for.

If you wouldve been paying attention instead of watching football, you couldve saved those cats that the woman wanted to cook.

Probably went back and cooked them for yourself.

squicken

aldon smith out indefinitely. thank god we traded away cam johnson and parys haralson for a ham sandwich. not like we could use LB depth right now!

but hey at least we saved like $500k in cap space this year!

You'll be fine. 1-2 is tied for the last WC in the NFC. You've lost to two probably playoff teams. No worries unless you lose on Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom