• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ that fan complaining about crowd noise. we all know they pump artificial sound through the speakers as well but any other team could do that as well so good on them for cheating and getting away with it. they do the samething in the secondary with tons of holding that is never called. oh well, sour grapes!

what disturbs me about the game is i saw a bit of footage from all-22 and kyle williams absolutely worked thurmond repeatedly and kap just rarely looked in his direction. kap missed a gimme TD to kyle williams near the goal line, missed another gimme TD to patton wide open near the right sideline and then in the same play missed bolding wide open along the end of the endzone. kap was shook and his head just wasn't in the game for whatever reason. i have seen all of his games and he is usually decent about getting through his progressions. there were times in the seattle game where he went through his progressions well (bruce miller being the 4th option and got a few targets) but he just left so many plays out on the field.

at least ill always have this:

i6YG7Nvttl3Bo.gif

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
It seems every year there are more and more injuries. Are they just getting reported now with Twitter being so large?
If the numbers show an actual uptick in injuries, then my hypothesis is lack of practice from new CBA leading to sloppy play leading to injuries on the field.

effzee

Damn Philly. What is your fascination with our players?

Well lets see. We need all the help/bodies for our terrible secondary.

I just don't get why Kerry Rhodes is not an option.

Meanwhile, the Philadelphia Eagles signed cornerback Roc Carmichael off the Texans’ practice squad.

Well good luck with that one...

Carmichael is the sixth former Texan to play for the Eagles this season, joining linebacker DeMeco Ryans, defensive end Connor Barwin, tight end James Casey, receiver Jeff Maehl and punter Donnie Jones.

heh

Aren't signing him to be our starter (I hope). We need depth.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
lol @ that fan complaining about crowd noise. we all know they pump artificial sound through the speakers as well but any other team could do that as well so good on them for cheating and getting away with it. they do the samething in the secondary with tons of holding that is never called. oh well, sour grapes!
You're back in usual form, I see.

For god's sake, though, use a smarter argument than "artificial sound through speakers". Saying that the acoustics in our stadium amplify noise more than others still preserves your complaint without making you look ignorant!

You're back in usual form, I see.

For god's sake, though, use a smarter argument than "artificial sound through speakers". Saying that the acoustics in our stadium amplify noise more than others still preserves your complaint without making you look ignorant!

but you only respond to my posts when i troll your shitty team so i have to keep it up! sorry brotha, i cannot be without you matter of fact!

19th starting Qbs since the return, looks like 21 might be the magic number. And I'm glad Little got benched I can only give a guy so many chances, and speaking of chances my love for Trent truck is fading sadly. Hasn't been very impressive through these first two games, and Like Gondo said he's been coming out on 3rd downs with just makes me shake my goddamn mutherfucking Head. I hope Trent can bring back some of the hope this weekend! I expected our offense to be underwhelming because of the Qb spot, but I'm alarmed to find out how bad it really looks all around on our O.

Lastly
#TeamHoyer

brentech

Lacy not ruled out, that's interesting.

hrm...i really thought they'd give him the 2 weeks. must not have been in too horrible shape.

i think we have the worst possible bye you can get, and it seems after listening to TwA, that Aaron thinks so too.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
19th starting Qbs since the return, looks like 21 might be the magic number. And I'm glad Little got benched I can only give a guy so many chances, and speaking of chances my love for Trent truck is fading sadly. Hasn't been very impressive through these first two games, and Like Gondo said he's been coming out on 3rd downs with just makes me shake my goddamn mutherfucking Head. I hope Trent can bring back some of the hope this weekend! I expected our offense to be underwhelming because of the Qb spot, but I'm alarmed to find out how bad it really looks all around on our O.

Lastly
#TeamHoyer

I was hoping you'd write something about how you want JCamp to get a chance here.

But glad you are seeing the light with based Hoyer.

Clockwork5

Colts TE Dwayne Allen is having season ending surgery too. The already weak AFC got a whole lot weaker today.

Weak AFC huh? The AFC Worst is 3-0 vs the NFC Elite and their media darling teams.

Chiefs > Cowboys > Giants
SD > Eagles > Redskins
Broncos > Giants

but...

Any NFC team > Raiders (i'll give you that)

And no offense, but the Colts really have no impact on the strength of the AFC. The have looked like a 6-10 or 7-9 team so far this season.

eznark

Banned
If it had been the Turnover Orphan, Harbaugh never would have stopped bitching.

hrm...i really thought they'd give him the 2 weeks. must not have been in too horrible shape.

i think we have the worst possible bye you can get, and it seems after listening to TwA, that Aaron thinks so too.

Considering the schedule I liked it pre-season. But since the Redskins have proven to be far and away the worst team in the NFC it's a lot less desirable. I thought there was a not terrible chance of going 0-3, especially given the safety situation and was pumped for the early bye.

That said, playing in the NFC North you get 7 byes a year so it's not that big a deal.

There's an Insider piece on Tannehill's day vs the Colts and his progress as a QB

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/mike-sando/post?id=289

I know ESPN likes to tout it's QBR bullshit but Tannehill has played better this season and has shown a lot of growth compared to last year, he's showed steady growth since late last season, unlike with Henne where it was just of the same up and down play with each drive.

Wallace showed he's more than a one trick pony and I'm glad Philbin had the confidence in him, http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000246501/article/mike-wallaces-role-expands-after-talk-with-joe-philbin

We don't win that game without Wallace

KingGondo

Banned

Lastly
#TeamHoyer
Until the O-line gets fixed, nothing will improve. The games against teams with good D-lines (especially Cincy) are gonna be scary.

At this point, it's probably in the Browns' best interest to just tank and go all-out for one of the QBs in next year's class. None of the QBs on the current roster are the answer. Maybe Boyd, Bridgewater, or Manziel (*puke*) is.

Weak AFC huh? The AFC Worst is 3-0 vs the NFC Elite and their media darling teams.

Chiefs > Cowboys > Giants
SD > Eagles > Redskins
Broncos > Giants
I enjoy how you equate the "NFC Elite" with the NFC East which is arguably the worst division in football right now and hardly a barometer for the quality of the NFC as conference.

ChanHuk

Banned
Did anyone upgrade to iOS7 yet?

I am going to try to do it when I go home but I expect to be met with melting servers and overall failure.

I went from GM to public in under 30 minutes, I dunno what the poors are bitching about. Get off your 56k connections. Its iOS, just better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom