• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milchjon

7o96X9q.gif

This might be the week that the greatest TE and best Shirtless person ever returns to the NFL. His name? The one and only Rob Gronkowski.

To get to know Gronk for those new to the NFL, here's a FAQ section :

Is Gronk awesome?
Yes, he's awesome

0EQs9CQ.jpg

Will he spike it?
Yes, he'll spike it

lCMxQtq.jpg

Is he sorry for partying?
Yes, Gronk is sorry for partying

dGEEhvp.jpg

Does Gronk like to wear shirts?
No, Gronk hates shirts

wv0VncN.jpg

Does Tom Brady love Gronk?
More than a fat Freeman loves tacos

cTtt3jY.jpg

The End

This thread was brought to you by
bDsElcW.jpg

Is that Gronk in the banner?

The only way this D can play really well with no pressure is if the offense is perfect and build up enough of a lead to force the opposition to be completely 1 dimensional.

Agree with you on Graham and Curry. On obviously passing downs why not rotate them in?

Also we need to clean up the flags. I mean anytime the D would even force a punt against the Chargers, there was a flag on the D for holding or pass interference.

I am still fuming about the call on Chung where he grabbed Gates jersey on 3rd and 7. The Chargers would have gone 3 and out and Rivers never even looked to that side of the field. I hate when refs call shit like that when it clearly had no effect on the play.

ChanHuk

Banned
I hope Tebow smites you Milch, you degenerate sponge. Now I hope you get the RRoD for your 360 so you can't play GTA. Yeah shit got real.

Zeke

aw I thought rors was gonna make this weeks thread ;( also you forgot to add does Gronk have STD's? Yes Gronk loves STD's! part for shame

Zeke

steelers going 0-16 confirmed, I wonder if the Rams will beat us this week I'd like to say no but after the last game I just don't know ;(

I knew something bad would happen when Rors said Bucket was doing it and then Bucket said Rors was doing it...
Unless you thought I was posting ironically, I don't know why anyone thought I was doing it in the first place.

I go to bed early for once and this is the thread I get when I return?
And you don't even have an updated avatar!

#DaBears (because they are #daworrs)

ShaneB

Excellent. Thanks again for the resources. Will be browsing through a copy of 'football for dummies" as well to actually understand formations and positions more so. I played just about every sport growing up, and like to think I'm pretty knowledgable in most, but football always was something I never bothered to get a better grasp of beyond the basic casual enjoyment. Time to change that... and move beyond picking "Madden Pick" when picking defensive plays :p

For what it's worth I think Jon Gruden has hit his stride in MNF. I think he's great and he makes the games more interesting to watch. He's also toned down his jizzing over routine plays.

I love Gruden on MNF, entertaining as hell, his 1-on-1's are great.

Greg

How about a video of you just jumping and then we can imagine the rim that you are above.
you know that video of Watt jumping? that's a CG Watt over my body during warmups
It's unfair how much the world works to prevent you from sharing your abilities with us...
but still I carry on because you people keep me strong!

thanks
edit: Damn you!
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662129

And you don't even have an updated avatar!

#DaBears (because they are #daworrs)
it's like I'm not even here

Oh god what's with the OT?! Not something I needed to see to get my morning started....ugh stupid Pats. Anyways It's nice to be 2-0 can't wait for 3-0!!! (Atlanta better not send us crashing back down to earth)

squicken

Bevell and Roman will get shots before Jay Gruden.

Sando has said the buzz on Bevell is he is "too nice" and may not be able to "work the big room". But you'd think the same about Trestman and Philbin. I kind of agree with the notion that players will respect anyone they think helps them win games

Bowser

Whoever they hire, should bring in Hue Jackson as OC. I don't particularly like him, but he's a good OC and would get that offense rolling.

We interviewed Hue for the vacant OC position after Chud left this past offseason and then decided to promote Shula :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom