• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisco

Banned
The OP missed the biggest story of the weekend,

6WOQPvM.gif

Laserface is back baby, wooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

harSon

Banned
steelers going 0-16 confirmed, I wonder if the Rams will beat us this week I'd like to say no but after the last game I just don't know ;(

I sure as hell hope so!

Having the 1st and 33rd pick is going to be fucking great.

KaYotiX

Banned
Shittiest OP in along time......

Gronk will be hurt by the 2nd QTR then Pats fans can cry even more about having nobody to catch the ball.

jakncoke

Banned
Pirates and Steelers switched.

Steelers won't make the playoffs for another 20 years.

I'll die. As much as I like baseball. I fucking love football. I only watch the Pirates games, but NFL i watch it all Sunday and MNF if I dont have work early.

Fantomex

Ask Warmack about the dozen uncalled holding penalties he had or the headshot he took. Typical BESF trash

In general I am just amazed this season at the uncalled holding plays I've seen in just two weeks. It's absolutely ridiculous. The refs are standing right there and won't call it.

Chan I saw some ugly dude with glasses, some OR scrubs and a Banana today at the gas station. If that wasn't you, then it was probably your brother.

Fox318

I'll die. As much as I like baseball. I fucking love football. I only watch the Pirates games, but NFL i watch it all Sunday and MNF if I dont have work early.

You'd get to watch powerhouse teams like the Browns and Bengals rule the AFC North while the Ravens and Steelers fight over who won't be last in the NFL.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Pirates and Steelers switched.

Steelers won't make the playoffs for another 20 years.

some cities just can't have two good teams at the same time.

Astros were good, the Texans were dregs of the league. Texans are good, now the astros are the laughing stock. :(

but hey our farm system is supposedly good!

MechDX

some cities just can't have two good teams at the same time.

Astros were good, the Texans were dregs of the league. Texans are good, now the astros are the laughing stock. :(

but hey our farm system is supposedly good!

The sports segment on the late news is funny:

Texans
Fan reaction to Texans
News from Texans practice
High school football
Oh and btw the Astros lost today.
Good night!

ChanHuk

Banned
In general I am just amazed this season at the uncalled holding plays I've seen in just two weeks. It's absolutely ridiculous. The refs are standing right there and won't call it.

Chan I saw some ugly dude with glasses, some OR scrubs and a Banana today at the gas station. If that wasn't you, then it was probably your brother.

That ain't me nor my sibling you scoundrel. I just woke up from my nap after my free breakfast here in beautiful Laguna Beach. In the afternoon I will scope out some boobies at the beach. You are not invited Buzz Killington.

overcast

It does feel like a game the Rams should win if they want to be a 9-7 team. Also the kind of game a 6-10 team loses. I'd expect Romo to go for 350 3TDs and Dez 140 2TDs
Yup. I don't think it'll be easy, ESPECIALLY if our secondary is still garbage.

We have to come and just sling the damn ball around. The offensive line has been really solid thus far, and I think Bradford has enough weapons. Aggressive play calling please.

verbum

I really hate getting my hopes up, but it seems we'll have a good chance at taking down Atl.

The Falcons will have Snelling as the main back since Jackson is out. Massaquoi will replace Biermann. And Dent will replace Weatherspoon.

I guess we will have to score 31 in the first half and 7 in the second, then cross our fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom