• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I used to live around the corner from that Chiefs bar in Philly. I don't remember it being a Chiefs bar back then, though.

After this convincing win, you will all witness that the Eagles the ELITE team of the NFL. I dont want to see any band-wagoners on GAF after this game. Make you allegiances now!

sangreal

squicken

One off the Browns shortlist then.

I may be a total homer, but I really like Manziel. Not at #1, but as a late 1st gamble. His issues are maturity and arm strength. He's 21. Those will get better. Now if he's an alcoholic then major stay away

But he doesn't get scared and he's accurate. He sees the whole field. He seems to understand bodies in space better than anyone in college football. Arm is okay. As long as the off field stuff is fine, I think he's a guy who a good coach can really do things with

Wes

venison crêpe
I may be a total homer, but I really like Manziel. Not at #1, but as a late 1st gamble. His issues are maturity and arm strength. He's 21. Those will get better. Now if he's an alcoholic then major stay away

But he doesn't get scared and he's accurate. He sees the whole field. He seems to understand bodies in space better than anyone in college football. Arm is okay. As long as the off field stuff is fine, I think he's a guy who a good coach can really do things with

I haven't seen any of them play (I don't watch College football). But from what I've read this past week and the highlights I have seen I really currently like the kid for UCLA, Hundley. Seems very cool, collected, got all the physical traits you look for, and doesn't come off like a jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom