• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChanHuk

Banned
Typical Raider thug. You ready for another big L buddy?!?!?

I welcome the L

What else is there to do in Louisiana than eat and drink?

hFD829EC2

ChanHuk

Banned
The word devoured is quite often used by Chanhuk (Focker) when it comes down to him eating spiders and a goat balls.

Fantomessican,

I'm aware of your concerns, but its a common fact that you Messicans eat grasshoppers and ant larvae. Not to mention the donkey penis after the donkey show.

Pls understand.

Spades

Well, if we manage to beat the Falcons tomorrow, I can officially start to get my hopes up.

Hello everyone, by the way. I really don't get to post in here as much as I'd like.

ChanHuk

Banned
Lies.

Go catch some more Salmon to go with your eggs.

http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000X2FllI4c.5A/s/750/750/CAM-meb-19-cxxs.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Look at that beautiful sunset, unlike the blood bath sunsets you Messicans have in Messico from the drug cartels.

Spades

Milchjon

Got a small job at a specialty beer store, and stumbled into having to do brewery tours at the brewery after less than a week there.

I am not especially good at faking competence :-D

Edit: I get paid for drinking on the job though, so I'm not complaining.

Doomsayer

Got a small job at a specialty beer store, and stumbled into having to do brewery tours at the brewery after less than a week there.

I thought it was you who worked at a beer shop! I always see your pick ups in the beer thread.

We should do a bottle swap.

A friend of mine used to work at a beer store....I miss that :(

Bro, I'm shitting myself. I love how football does this to us.

WE CAN DO IT

Fins up!

Milchjon

I thought it was you who worked at a beer shop! I always see your pick ups in the beer thread.

We should do a bottle swap.

I think US customs are really finicky when it comes to sending alcoholic beverages.

That and I'm piss poor.

A few more years down the road I'll totally gonna be rich as fuck and I'll be all in ;-)

Doomsayer

I think US customs are really finicky when it comes to sending alcoholic beverages.

That and I'm piss poor.

A few more years down the road I'll totally gonna be rich as fuck and I'll be all in ;-)

Fair enough.

I just picked up a few Russian Rivers (local to Santa Rosa, CA) sours, and some breakfast stouts.

Tomorrow should be fun.

Milchjon

Fair enough.

I just picked up a few Russian Rivers (local to Santa Rosa, CA) sours, and some breakfast stouts.

Tomorrow should be fun.

Gah, don't tease me. It's simply impossible to get stuff like Russian River or Stone over here.

Greg Koch from Stone visited a few weeks ago and left a bottle each of some of their beers. So got to try like one mouthful of them.

My mouth has blue balls ever since.

Doomsayer

Gah, don't tease me. It's simply impossible to get stuff like Russian River or Stone over here.

Greg Koch from Stone visited a few weeks ago and left a bottle each of some of their beers. So got to try like one mouthful of them.

My mouth has blue balls ever since.

How much is shipping to the other side of the world? I have hookups with certain beers and I can ship you some over? What else are you into?

Milchjon

How much is shipping to the other side of the world? I have hookups with certain beers and I can ship you some over? What else are you into?

Oh, that's way awesome, but like I said, I don't think I'm able to afford any of that right now.

Might take you up on that at some later point though ;-)

Ha, I'm still alive bro. Was on vacation for a week and then had a crazy week in work. Missed you guys, though.

By the way, LOVE the avatar. Go #11 - another monster game tomorrow would be nice.
Missed you too, man. Now let's hope we have something to celebrate tomorrow. Hope you had a good vacation!

Thanks for the compliment on the avatar, I'm just hoping Wallace's groin will stop bothering him. Too many groin injuries all around this year, almost like something weird is going on down there in Miami...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom