• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

filler

Banned
Oh I forgot to tell you sponges, I was assaulted by a patient the other day.

It was funny to see a 71 year old crippled man take a swing at me, I just stepped back and watched his punch slowly sail across me. It was kinda cute.

You shoulda stomped dat geezer out, RAIDER NATION BITCH!!

Rob Gronkowski inactive. Looks like he was up all night to get STDs.

This thread was all part of an elaborate smokescreen set up by Bill. He's so smart.

Plus this means I can re-use the OP for the week 4 thread! HOORAY!

Stupid PS3 had to die on you... I really enjoyed Book of Eli and I agree with you on Fallout. A next gen Fallout would be so cool.

I really like the Book of Eli. Always a big fan of post-apocalyptic settings. Still it's a movie that's at its best the first time you watch it, because of spoilers I guess
the major plot twist at the end

A next-gen Fallout would be fantastic. Wonder what city they will choose, once read that it will be set in Boston, but have no clue if that was even remotely true.

Godslay

Banned
I really like the Book of Eli. Always a big fan of post-apocalyptic settings. Still it's a movie that's at its best the first time you watch it, because of spoilers I guess
the major plot twist at the end

A next-gen Fallout would be fantastic. Wonder what city they will choose, once read that it will be set in Boston, but have no clue if that was even remotely true.

Did you see 'The Road'?

Man Fallout Philadelphia would be awesome. It is such a huge city with a really wide variety of buildings, place you could see things like the Constitution Center and the Liberty Bell.

WW is a great game with almost no replay value.

The mechanics aren't fun to mess around with like Batman AC or something then again not sure what they added.

jakncoke

Banned
All this food makes me think has graverobber been around?

Also goddamed Tom Penny feasting. Lunchbox your twerp follow your fellow pats.. thats how you eat good

Fox318

UGkH0cOl.jpg

The Dunkin' Donuts New York Jets Doughnut

bionic77

Never played the original so I dont know if its worth replaying.
You are in for a treat greater than any Jags/Pats fan has any right to enjoy.

Amazing game that gets better until the very end (whole ending was ridic).

And fuck this food talk. We went shopping today and had to eat quick and got some Chick Fil A. Tastes good but gourmet it ain't (unless you charge Lunch 80 bucks for it).

Godslay

Banned
I like his Black Friday posts.

Yeah. I'm going to stack all this shit in a big pile and take a picture of it. Then I'm going to play the shit out of that pile, and convert it via trade or to take advantage of Best Buy/Target into giving me deals to make a new pile. Can't hate on his drive for them trophies.

Also iirc he was fighting to gain citizenry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom