• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
im tryna figure out how to use GamePass consistently cause i wont be able to see gb-cinc on TV. Apparently i gotta find a decent VPN or something, anyone know stuff about that?
The nlfreevpn one is the easiest to set up, as you can just use existing OS VPN features, but I'd take care to drop it on the priority list after starting up so other data doesn't get transfered through it.

rando14

The nlfreevpn one is the easiest to set up, as you can just use existing OS VPN features, but I'd take care to drop it on the priority list after starting up so other data doesn't get transfered through it.

I've been trying to sign onto it but it never lets me connect. Is the user 'free' and the password is blank?

At this point I'm thinking about just paying for a few months of VPN to get me through the season, would be less than $20.

Chris R

Game select on TV tomorrow is terrible. And I can't believe they are going to show the Niners game instead of the Seahawks here, normally it's the other way around.

edit: Sunday Night and Monday games are shit too, guess thats fine, lets me watch Breaking Bad instead.

rando14

wtf tom penny, all this energy you spent trolling us over the years and you coulda been spending it making us Lunchbox-quality seafood diners? dam

It's a chain style restaraunt but Mitchell Fish Market isn't bad. It's like a better red lobster.

My grandpa always hooks me up with good fish though since he lives on a lake/vacations in Fla.

Don't dig on shellfish though.

squicken

PC has ruined me for consoles. It's been so long since I played a game at 30 fps. It's so jarring. Doesn't help that GTA controls are so sluggish in general. Not very far in but every character and NPC is also pretty foul

It is times like now that I regret my decision to go vegetarian two years ago. Seafood is the best.

Cheers to you, Tom Penny, for your first-ever non-troll post and for making my mouth water.

ChanHuk

Banned
Oh I forgot to tell you sponges, I was assaulted by a patient the other day.

It was funny to see a 71 year old crippled man take a swing at me, I just stepped back and watched his punch slowly sail across me. It was kinda cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom