• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.
GTA reminded me of this song/video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbqVg_23otg

She so fine.

ea963_5f59c5db6db31ccf4rt6.gif

manfestival

I wonder if the Bucs would end up doing better if they just bench freeman now. I believe so

Take all the rage out of the defense and replace josh and we might start winning some games

Kind of pathetic that a 2 generation old game is the best thing going for WiiU

Not just any 2 generation old game, a 2 generation old game that many people were disappointed by at the time of release...yet now act like it's going to be the best thing ever.

Mario Sunshine HD is next.

I could really go for a falafel gyro right about now.

When did NFL GAF become food GAF?

I'll have to stop by more often
when I'm not hungry.

Fantomex

Them Wii U fire sales on craigslist keep coming! Wind Waker Hd download code for $30! It's like these Wii U knights are turning in their SNES cards right when they games were starting to trickle in. They held on as long as they could. I should have Wonderful 101 for 20 bucks in a month at this rate.

Also, windwaker hd is very pretty to look at, it held up amazingly well.

Syrinx

I wonder if the Bucs would end up doing better if they just bench freeman now. I believe so

Take all the rage out of the defense and replace josh and we might start winning some games

I'm not sure I agree with the assessment that they'd do better if he was benched, but I have kind of wondered why, if Schiano dislikes and distrusts Freeman so much, he hasn't just done it already either way.

minx

I feel like Chan right now. Babysitting some drunk bitch at the hospital while on Neogaf. I never want to feel like Chan again.

Fantomex

i think with so many alcoholics in the family it just turned me off. And when i did try to like it I couldnt. i mean my friends are from Belgium and Germany, i tried their awesomw beers and we concluded I just wont be a drinker not even a special events one. I did try a white russian and i can see how heathens get started.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
i think with so many alcoholics in the family it just turned me off. And when i did try to like it I couldnt. i mean my friends are from Belgium and Germany, i tried their awesomw beers and we concluded I just wont be a drinker not even a special events one. I did try a white russian and i can see how heathens get started.

Yeah. Be careful of those girlie drinks. It's what did in buckethead.

Fantomex

Yeah. Be careful of those girlie drinks. It's what did in buckethead.

Word. for a long time i really enjoyed being the only sober one amongst friends. It was awesome entertainment seeing people change drastically before your very eyes. I also would try and see what drinks were super strong so i could mow down the tough guys in the groups. I remember at a lounge this one guy in our crew was drinking everything and wasn't even phased that whole day. Beers, Irish Car Bombs, Martinis, Arnold Palmers. So at around 11 he told me to get him something, I told the bartender to give me two A.M.s, that dude drank 3/4 of it and 20 minutes later was passed out. crying and even telling me he loved me, and picking up on all the big girls including the mexican janitor lady with 4 kids in her late 40s. It was awesome.

dkeane

Them Wii U fire sales on craigslist keep coming! Wind Waker Hd download code for $30! It's like these Wii U knights are turning in their SNES cards right when they games were starting to trickle in. They held on as long as they could. I should have Wonderful 101 for 20 bucks in a month at this rate.

Also, windwaker hd is very pretty to look at, it held up amazingly well.
Just got through dragon roost. Such an amazing game.

GO PATS! GO GRONK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom