• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 3 |OT| - We're Up All Night To Get Gronky

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

Suh got away with this I guess b/c there was no fine reported. I really wonder what he will do that finally gets him suspended. Billy Cole?

ibzC8ESSWWdPzd.gif

jakncoke

Banned
Suh got away with this I guess b/c there was no fine reported. I really wonder what he will do that finally gets him suspended. Billy Cole?

ibzC8ESSWWdPzd.gif

Nice movie reference and with all these roids and drugs im waiting for someone to actually do it!

edit

gata i know you dont know the laws and such but this isnt allowed. they made sidewalks for a reason

l5rpwcr.jpg

JABEE

i saw one

so I ordered it and when the girl packed it I said oh sorry I'll have the Boston cream instead fuck the jets

I'm surprised a person of your means would find themselves slumming it at a local Dunkin' Donuts. Are there no high-scale bakeries in the state of Michigan?

DMczaf

I played gta3 when I was 11

now I drive a 328i
own apple stock
wear tag heuer
my weekly tax is 537$ that creates jobs and pays for roads and schools that kids go to
my mom paid 49$ for gta in 2001, I paid the US govt more than 20k back in 4 months

what's your contribution to society Gta hater?

Get a hold of your boy, NFL-GAF.

manfestival

I'm not sure I agree with the assessment that they'd do better if he was benched, but I have kind of wondered why, if Schiano dislikes and distrusts Freeman so much, he hasn't just done it already either way.

it was honestly a more of on the fly statement. I dont know whats going on behind the scenes and we arent sure of what is going on as well either entirely. However, we can say that freeman isnt doing so hot and is performing just like he was for most of last season so far

Pimpwerx

Gonna be working during the 1pm games, and then attending the Phins game at 4. Just here to say I expect a Phins win. Hopefully the offense can get it rolling against a sketchy Falcons defense. Hopefully our ballhawks can make Matty Ice's day miserable. Let's go Dolphins! PEACE.

Is there anywhere I can read up on how PFF's grading system works? They get quoted as an authority a lot but I don't see why.

They have really elaborate formulas to determine their grades for each individual position. They used to explain some of it in certain articles, but maybe that's part of the premium content now.

Wes

venison crêpe
Grossi with more information on the 2012 drafting of Richardson and Weeden. I knew Holmgren was the muppet behind the moves.

To the best of my knowledge, here is how the Richardson and Weeden picks went down: Pat Shurmur and Heckert were the driving force on Richardson. Shurmur wanted a reliable, workhorse back after the weekly soap opera that had become the Browns’ backfield situation in 2011. However, Heckert was not in favor of trading three picks to move up one spot to select Richardson. He would have called Minnesota’s bluff. Holmgren ordered the trade up. Heckert and Shurmur were not that hot on Weeden. That one is totally on Holmgren all the way. In fact, I’ve been told by more than one source that when the Browns’ turn came up at No. 22, Holmgren popped into the draft room and ordered the selection of Weeden. The draft room was stunned. Heckert felt Weeden would be available in the second round.

Slo

Federal election and studying for a test tomorrow.

No football, no GTA.

Sometimes I almost feel compelled to grant Chan his wish and play in traffic.

There, there friend. Don't feel so down. What you need is the unconditional love of a mulletted hayseed. Have you considered accepting JAllen into your heart as your personal lord and savior?

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Christ, you and I are the polar opposites on every level. You're like the Sparklepony Danny Devito to my Arnold.
Did you recently join the Mormon church? Then you might be on to something.

Also, I do drink, but not often and lightly when I do.

Wes

venison crêpe
Football!

That bitch Holmgren, pretty all the drafts that era were a bust if you look at it now.

The Mingo pick makes a lot more sense to me now. Everyone said he'd need some bedding in time, this now gives him a full year to get accustomed to the NFL before they expect anything particularly from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom