• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

Smokey

That is incredible, I cant imagine another QB with as wide a spread as that. Maybe he, or the coaches, really tighten up with the lead.

Ding ding ding

The Texans offense looks how you would expect it to look with their weapons when they are down. Except for last weeks effort of course.

MechDX

Ding ding ding

The Texans offense looks how you would expect it to look with their weapons when they are down. Except for last weeks effort of course.

I would have a damn heart attack if for one game Kubiak would let them come out and run (first series) that damn "sugar huddle" they ran against SD in the second half. It just wears defenses down.

Eli manning has more ints from 2009-2012 than Mark Sanchez has.
He also has more Super Bowl rings.

Rqk1DYV.gif

WTF?

Chip might or might not last 2-3 seasons. He might be a complete failure but where in the world do you get the Rex Ryan comparison?

Chip is taking over a 4-12 team which one of the worst defenses consistently over the past 5 years. They are 1-2. Offense has looked good 2 out of 3 games. And all of a sudden he is Rex Ryan?

Did he predict a SB win that I miss out on?

Nah just another shitty coach who has convinced himself and the media of his greatness and his ability to change the game. Then when he reveals his top secret strategies they consist of bullshit bells and whistles that won't change shit, like Greek yogurt and protein shakes.

squicken

Hows Cases arm? If they won't give TJ a shot maybe they could give Case a look. It is tough on your offense when the QB can't avoid any sacks at all.

I like Case a lot more than Yates, but Schoob still gives them the best chance to win. The hidden thing about the Texans, at least for people who don't follow them, is that their special teams are horrendous year after year yet they never address the coverage and returns units. It costs them a game a year it seems

effzee

Nah just another shitty coach who has convinced himself and the media of his greatness and his ability to change the game. Then when he reveals his top secret strategies they consist of bullshit bells and whistles that won't change shit, like Greek yogurt and protein shakes.

Ok yes this makes sense.

What's your background going into this? How's your math?

Nothing formal, I've read a lot of books on physics and astronomy though and the highest math I've taken is algebra 2 in high school but math has always been easy for me I'm actually relearning it on my own so I can just do the placement test and get placed on the advance courses, I know it's going to be hard but I really believe I can do it. If it wasn't for the airforce not letting me be a pilot (because of my vision) I would have tried to become an astronaut.

Ok yes this makes sense.

Could be worse. Could be Jeff Fisher and his winning strategy of checkdown until you go three and out, and keep all the opposing receivers in front of you to prevent the big play at all costs, even if that means your corners playing 15 yards off the goddamn line of scrimmage on 3rd and 6. Fucking fuck shit Rams

Spinluck

They both have 4 wins.

Sanchez doesn't make the plays Eli does though. Not to mention Mark has been stagnant in his development. You can post your win-loss stats, but they're just that. Sanchez's best doesn't come close to Eli's best, although, their worst games are pretty comparable lol. Sanchez has peaked, Eli usually has his slumps, he'll be back.

Regular season Eli keeps making playoff lord Eli miss the playoffs.
:jnc

This upcoming Jags game doesn't have me worried at all, but those mutherfuckers have been known to pull shit on us. So blowout or close game, I wouldn't be surprised either way.

I'm still not sold on our Defense, Niners were missing some key players (we were missing a few, but our role players were still there). Our D got bailed out by the Niners shitty gameplan, it seemed like they wanted to prove that Kaep can handle a true pro style offense and carry a team with his arm. Not sure why you decide to call a game like that when you have like only one good WR playing.

And I'm still not sure how to feel about our conservative ass play calling, although, I'm just happy we have a run game. It's also keeping Luck's chances of turning it over on the down low. I feel like he's gradually becoming a better game manager each week. He was awful this passed week when pressured though, I think he was like 0-8 this game whenever he was forced to scramble in or out of the pocket. Anyway, we still have a lot of shit we have to patch up, time for a divisional win.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Nothing formal, I've read a lot of books on physics and astronomy though and the highest math I've taken is algebra 2 in high school but math has always been easy for me I'm actually relearning it on my own so I can just do the placement test and get placed on the advance courses, I know it's going to be hard but I really believe I can do it. If it wasn't for the airfroce not letting me be a pilot (because of my vision) I would have tried to become an astronaut.
You're likely to do this along the way, but first and foremost is a good mastery of calculus and trigonometry--Physics is far more intuitive with calculus than without. When your physics classes begin to not hold back, then stuff like multivariable/vector calc, differential equations, and linear algebra become important. That last one may or may not be a requirement, but it's recommended.

So ESPN has lost it and essentially dedicated a whole sportscenter to Peyton? Gresh, tone it down. We know you have a documentary, this is going way overboard.

You're likely to do this along the way, but first and foremost is a good mastery of calculus and trigonometry--Physics is far more intuitive with calculus than without. When your physics classes begin to not hold back, then stuff like multivariable/vector calc, differential equations, and linear algebra become important. That last one may or may not be a requirement, but it's recommended.

Yeah I know math is a huge part of it and it's why I want to advance in math as fast as possible, thanks for the tips are you in a physics/astronomy field?

#welcomeToThePresent
#irrelevancyAwaitsYou
Indeed! You're absolutely right and I've become comfortable with that for the time being.

However, during our downtime of irrelevancy I can take solace knowing we ended any plans the Patriots had of making history or being relevant themselves in Brady's later years. Those memories will last me a lifetime. Especially knowing that you have to live with the fact that this goober motherfucker right here:

Eli-Manning.gif

..came back not once, but twice and took a big smelly shit all over your team. It's like a warm blanket on a cold night, really.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Yeah I know math is a huge part of it and it's why I want to advance in math as fast as possible, thanks for the tips are you in a physics/astronomy field?
Just over a year away from completing a BS in Physics. Actually putting off a lab paper right now, lol.

Top Bottom