• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

Lunchbox

Banned
It's very funny for a Pats fan to say this. I would worry about yourselves here. Win something after spy gate and you can come at us.

the team you decided to bandwagon this year hasnt won anything this century. last time horseface won, you werent even born

#peopleInGlassHouses

oLK1CL2.jpg

Fucking weird ass frogs

SWU95JK.jpg

9LtTQKl.jpg

I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START

Oh and I also got Koala in a can.

That Packer-Steelers game in '09 was legendary, although both defenses performed atrociously. One of the most fun games I can remember watching in a long time.
Josh Bell
Josh Bell
Josh Bell

I was told if you recite that name 3 times a boogey man appears and murders a Patriots fan.

That Packer-Steelers game in '09 was legendary, although both defenses performed atrociously. One of the most fun games I can remember watching in a long time.

I hated that game. Pack was marching up and down on the Steelers at will. I can swallow a lot, even this 0-3 start, but I HATE it when the defense shits the bed.

The Pats game the next season drove me to near violence.

Godslay

Banned
the team you decided to bandwagon this year hasnt won anything this century. last time horseface won, you werent even born

#peopleInGlassHouses

Speaking of houses, you never answered if you owned one. Considering the cost of real estate in Detroit, you should be able to snag a couple spots to Scrooge McDuck into a pile of George Washingtons and food stamps. Plus you don't mind paying taxes, so I'm sure it's a match made in heaven.

What's more legitimate? Pats Superbowls or Lunch's pretend riches?

trick question. Neither one is remotely legit

My wife hates ios7. I like it but it takes awhile to get to it.

He's got all the status symbols, Iphone 5s, BMW, Polos. He has to be legit.

My wife hates ios7. I like it but it takes awhile to get to it.

I was fully prepared to hate the shit out of it and did that the first two days, but I really like it now. Works like a charm and the new features really add something to it and I don't hate the look.

Still some small bugs/glitches though, needs some work.

bionic77

Speaking of houses, you never answered if you owned one. Considering the cost of real estate in Detroit, you should be able to snag a couple spots to Scrooge McDuck into a pile of George Washingtons and food stamps. Plus you don't mind paying taxes, so I'm sure it's a match made in heaven.

He's got all the status symbols, Iphone 5s, BMW, Polos. He has to be legit.
Real riches drive Maseratis and have their own jets. Lunch is just a spoiled bitch living off daddy.

By my definition anyone that has to work ain't rich. Might be well off but not rich.

Also iphone status symbol? My secretary is poor and always has the latest phone.

Godslay

Banned
I don't get the Lunchbox-Detroi/Michigan jokes.

He posted that video of him flashing that cash in his car. Well he happened to pan past his dash GPS, which had an address and directions in said GPS which traced back to Kalamazoo, Michigan.

Real riches drive Maseratis and have their own jets. Lunch is just a spoiled bitch living off daddy.

By my definition anyone that has to work ain't rich. Might be well off but not rich.

Also iphone status symbol? My secretary is poor and always has the latest phone.

All the rich people I've ever met barely flash their wealth, maybe except for owning a nice house. In fact, the few that I have met that have a lot of money are enormous penny pinchers.

bionic77

He posted that video of him flashing that cash in his car. Well he happened to pan past his dash GPS, which had an address and directions in said GPS which traced back to Kalamazoo, Michigan.
:lol

I take it back. Having an iPhone in that shithole makes you relatively rich. So does having all your teeth but let's not get into specifics!

It's pretty clear that Me, Tom Penny, Sanjuro, Milchjon (in his heart) and Bread are the only true Bostonian Patriots fans.

Gata is close too. <3

Also, I love that there is a city called Kalamazoo.

Lunchbox

Banned
All the rich people I've ever met barely flash their wealth, maybe except for owning a nice house. In fact, the few that I have met that have a lot of money are enormous penny pinchers.
the "rich" people you met are out side of your trailer park and think olive garden is fine dining

the property i will inherit in michigan from my moms side can be sold to buy the entire state of Colorado. not that i would spend money on that hick hole, but why would you care when you can just drive your mobile home to another hill when the civilization comes knocking

Top Bottom