• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

Fellow yinzers will appreciate this one.

"Oh boy, another scre---fake to Crotch!"

ScreenfaketoCotchery_zps92923569.gif

Brett Favre's agent believes he could "play today," and that he's "in the best shape I've ever seen him in, physically."
"His arms look like a blacksmith's arms," Bus Cook said Monday. "He rides a bike probably 30-50 miles a day. He runs four or five miles a day. He's coaching at the high school and they're undefeated. He loves it. His body fat is 7.5 percent and he weighs 225 pounds. He could play today, better than a lot of them out there today." It's unclear if Cook is describing Favre or The Most Interesting Man In The World. Either way, Favre's playing days are through, though he could probably give Blaine Gabbert a run for his money in Jacksonville. Favre turns 44 in October.
START the train!!!
Jk

Hunter S.

START the train!!!
Jk

Really hoping Peyton has the longevity of Farve and he can play to 40. His contract would allow it if he remains well above the average QB.

Reminds me of Ian Liparrire of the NHL that did the iron man after retiring and almost 40. They no longer can play, but they are so into being fit they can really move. Same is true of Lance Armstrong in Colorado as he still mountain bikes and wants to be able to be in the ironman. They are respectable guys for sure.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Thanks guys, its just a mixture of stupid shit plus post-college crisis what the fuck am I doing with my life stuff. Plus my fucking sporting teams suck. Seriously fuck them. I could've used a win this weekend.

edit: oh and I got super sick over the weekend. How did I get sick in September already? Its gonna be a long winter.

Look on the bright side. At least you're cute and cuddly!

It'll work out. Relax. Make a plan. squicken to the Seahawks. Boom, life is good again.

THU, SEP 26
49ers @ Rams - Lambs coaching staff is too stupid to recognize that their shitty gameplan is shitty and doesn't work. Expect checkdowns, three yard rushes, and three and outs for three quarters until Kaepernick uses the garbage Rams pass coverage to bounce back and put up thirty points. Rams will once again wait too long to go No Huddle and will lose to the 9ers by 10-14 points

SUN, SEP 29
Ravens @ Bills - Bills haven't convinced me they aren't a pretender yet. Flacco's chuck it/fuck it skillset should be enough to win this one
Cardinals @ Buccaneers - Bucs are garbage and AZ are much improved.
Steelers @ Vikings - Vike Bike gonna roll over the Shitlers and Rapelisburger
Giants @ Chiefs - Giants don't have the Offensive firepower to do anything against the Chiefs D. Small hands will protect the ball and J Charles will ground n pound it.
Colts @ Jaguars - Duh
Seahawks @ Texans - Defensive game. Unlike the Texans, The Chickens can actually put up a couple points.
Bengals @ Browns - Cameron and Gordon aren't enough to carry the Browns, especially over the Bengals D. Cincinnati's Offense can't bungle this one away no matter how hard they try
Bears @ Lions - Fatford's chuck it/fuck it strategy isn't enough to win this one. Bears D clamps down and jPout, Marshall, and Forte do enough
Jets @ Titans - Titans got this. Locker is good enough for this game. Jets luck has run out.
Redskins @ Raiders - Raiders out for revenge after their Trial by Peyton. RGIII is still garbo
Eagles @ Broncos - Chip Kelly is the new Rex Ryan. A shitty coach who will overstay his welcome under various excuses like, "Well he just doesn't have the personnel" and "Well if the GM just gave him the freedom to build this team the way he wants." It will be 4 years or so until people realize that, just like Rex, just because the players like him doesn't mean he is a good coach. Broncos are on fire and PeyPey continues his quest to break Bradys single season TD mark on the path to another one and done
Cowboys @ Chargers - Girls are the only good NFC East team and Rivers still sucks dick
Patriots @ Falcons - Brady will have developed a better rapport by the end of the year but it's not there yet. If Gronk is playing they have a damn good chance, but Falcons are gonna lock it up

MON, SEP 30
Dolphins @ Saints - Saints are back to being a powerhouse with Payton back. Dolphins look great but this will be a real test

THU, SEP 26
49ers @ Rams - Lambs coaching staff is too stupid to recognize that their shitty gameplan is shitty and doesn't work. Expect checkdowns, three yard rushes, and three and outs for three quarters until Kaepernick uses the garbage Rams pass coverage to bounce back and put up thirty points. Rams will once again wait too long to go No Huddle and will lose to the 9ers by 10-14 points

SUN, SEP 29
Ravens @ Bills - Bills haven't convinced me they aren't a pretender yet. Flacco's chuck it/fuck it skillset should be enough to win this one
Giants @ Chiefs - Giants don't have the Offensive firepower to do anything against the Chiefs D. Small hands will protect the ball and J Charles will ground n pound it.
Colts @ Jaguars - Duh
Seahawks @ Texans - Defensive game. Unlike the Texans, The Chickens can actually put up a couple points.
Bengals @ Browns - Cameron and Gordon aren't enough to carry the Browns, especially over the Bengals D. Cincinnati's Offense can't bungle this one away no matter how hard they try
Bears @ Lions - Fatford's chuck it/fuck it strategy isn't enough to win this one. Bears D clamps down and jPout, Marshall, and Forte do enough
Jets @ Titans - Titans got this. Locker is good enough for this game. Jets luck has run out.
Redskins @ Raiders - Raiders out for revenge after their Trial by Peyton. RGIII is still garbo
Eagles @ Broncos - Chip Kelly is the new Rex Ryan. A shitty coach who will overstay his welcome under various excuses like, "Well he just doesn't have the personnel" and "Well if the GM just gave him the freedom to build this team the way he wants." It will be 4 years or so until people realize that, just like Rex, just because the players like him doesn't mean he is a good coach. Broncos are on fire and PeyPey continues his quest to break Bradys single season TD mark on the path to another one and done
Cowboys @ Chargers - Girls are the only good NFC East team and Rivers still sucks dick
Patriots @ Falcons - Brady will have developed a better rapport by the end of the year but it's not there yet. If Gronk is playing they have a damn good chance, but Falcons are gonna lock it up

MON, SEP 30
Dolphins @ Saints - Saints are back to being a powerhouse with Payton back. Dolphins look great but this will be a real test

My god you go out of your way to make stupid posts. Rex Ryan is absolutely a good coach. He took over a bad Jets team and had them in the AFCCG in a year with a rookie QB. If he had a good QB those 1st 2 years he absolutely would have won a SB. Hell he is winning games this year with nothing on offense.

squicken

Burleson was driving a 2009 GMC Yukon SUV when he was distracted by pizza falling off his front seat, according to Michigan State Police Lt. Michael Shaw. He lost control of the car and struck the center median wall.

Burleson, who was wearing a seatbelt, was transported by emergency medical responders to a local hospital, a police statement said.

Pizza and the Detroit Lions? Someone else was in that car.

Hunter S.

Sorry about the loss RaiderNation. I don't remember much ! Good hit by whoever it was. I heard our team fought well .. We will be back!

I am liking Terrelle Pryor more and more.

I wonder if the concussion will keep him out?

My god you go out of your way to make stupid posts. Rex Ryan is absolutely a good coach. He took over a bad Jets team and had them in the AFCCG in a year with a rookie QB. If he had a good QB those 1st 2 years he absolutely would have won a SB. Hell he is winning games this year with nothing on offense.

Rex sucks dick. He's pretty much Spags at this point

I'm pretty sure if I combine the knowledge I know from the Marinovich project and the new Manning 30 for 30 I can make the perfect Qb. I just need one of you to lend me your child...

Dragon

Banned
Yeah it was in here. Gotta remember there are some Mods that are football fans and to be less of a dick on game days. Unless you're Chan who apparently has a free dick card

I was banned once for going over the top about rapistberger. So yeah it happens. I don't know who Chan is but I blocked that Chanhuk guy for being Gata's alt a while ago.

I'm pretty sure if I combine the knowledge I know from the Marinovich project and the new Manning 30 for 30 I can make the perfect Qb. I just need one of you to lend me your child...

I have a child on the way that I want to make into the greatest QB of all time. Send me your ideas and I will implement them. If it is a boy of course.

jakncoke

Banned
I was banned once for going over the top about rapistberger. So yeah it happens. I don't know who Chan is but I blocked that Chanhuk guy for being Gata's alt a while ago.

Good.
arms.gif

Also lol chan isnt gata alt but both are dumb ass biiiiitches. 1 is an alcoholic who tries to save people and the other is a virgin that posts 24/7 from his mothers bed

What did you go to college for?
What are your hobbies?

Graduated out of the Computer Science department (still working at my internship, need to move on). Videogames, weight lifting, reading, sports, shooting targets ( I really need to start hunting), outdoorsy shit.

I bet you have more money than snes though

I don't waste all of my money on body pillows though.

Look on the bright side. At least you're cute and cuddly!

It'll work out. Relax. Make a plan. squicken to the Seahawks. Boom, life is good again.

:( thats some apocalypse level stuff there bro
thank you
A buddy of mine went through a bunch of recent late and close Packers losses, here are 7 of the weirdest.

http://badgernoonan.tumblr.com/post/62175620466/the-packers-weirdest-close-losses

He has a great tag line there. I have a feeling that you have plotted out the death of Crosby multiple times as well.

I watched the Marinovich Project last night. Very interesting.

Fox318

Hell no

I ain't no gata.

THU, SEP 26

SUN, SEP 29
Colts @ Jaguars - Duh

MON, SEP 30
And Rex has never had success? Really? Chip will be out of the league the second his NCAA ban is up.

Narag

Their two losses are against the Hawks and Colts who are both good offenses. It's hard to say where all the responsibility lies but do you really think the Jags have a better D than the Niners?

When you give up more rushing yards to the Colts than you do passing, you done fucked up.

Top Bottom