• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

Eh, to a degree I guess, but I don't know how you can say that about the offense considering how horrible they've looked for two straight weeks. The offense was giving them absolutely no breaks in either the Seattleor Indy games. Just a collection of short drive shit with no points. The defense was pretty good against GB I thought - 28 points on 12 drives or whatever it was isn't bad against that team.

See the thing is I can point to why your offense is shit.

Sophomore slump for Kaep
Loss of playmakers on offense
End of the road for Gore

But your defense (before Willis' injury anyway) is largely intact. Whaddup Harbum?!

squicken

I talk to some pretty Pollyanna type Rams fans on Twitter, and I think reality is sinking in for them. Fisher just lost whatever he had when he took over STL. They talk about that RG3 trade, but the players they got just have never developed. Brockers is good but nothing special right now. Jenkins flashes but his career will probably be DeAngelo Hall. Quick and Pead are busts

They extended Long and Lauranitis. Lauranitis is okay but by okay I mean you pay him $3m, not $10m. Long is good but not $10m good. Finnegan was their big FA signing last year and he's one of the worst CBs in the league. $15m there. Cook gets knocked down when he is pressed. That's sort of on Schotty for not moving him around for clean releases but still. Jake Long got thrown on his ass by DeMarcus Ware twice last week. Which speaks to a bigger issue. Not a single starting Rams offensive linemen was drafted by the team. All FAs. They just can't develop talent

Schotty is awful and this will be his last OC job. Walton is crappy right now but it's his first shot. But either way he isn't ready. The Rams have returned 8 punts, and 7 of those have had penalties. They are just incredibly bad in all 3 phases. SF is going to beat them by 20 points. It's going to be a long year for Rams fans

Richest dude I've met once told me that the amount of money a person has is directly proportional to how hard they work. Yep, he told me that in %100 percent of cases a person with more money than another person works harder than that person. I pretty much assume this is how Lunchbox thinks

Lunchbox is Mitt Romney?

For ages you had alligators in suits as your av.

V8ae3Z1.png

Tabris

fact that you have to add up 2 goobers and their dad to match up to Brady's collection says it

OK, then:

Peyton 1 - Brady 0 since 07
Eli 2 - Brady 0 since 08

And you know what's the most fantastic part of it? They denied Tammy in all 3 wins!

ShaneB

Kindness is never a bad thing indeed.

I'm glad you've found what you want to do. I think I need a change of scenery, or at least move to the other side of town.

It's the little things that always make the biggest impact. And like you, as I've mentioned, a change of scenery is needed for myself as well.

Do what makes you content. If you arent happy, then go back to school and find something else. Its really not too late.

Yeah, I've contemplated this, but I'm weak and terrified of change. :(

I'd rather live in a condo in the city than a big house in the middle of nowhere.

Give me the big house in the middle of nowhere. Well, as a single man I don't need the big house, and not so much middle of nowhere because I grew up in the middle of nowhere, but I like my peace and quiet and small town life. :p

rando14

Shane move to Seattle! cdy and I will show you a good time and will get you tipsy on the highest quality of pacific northwest spirits!

bionic77

No wonder lunchbox thinks he is rich. If you earn 50k in Detroit you can technically buy a few blocks of Detroit. Lunchbox's family in reality is one of those white trashers we saw on Roseanne who won a few bucks on a scratch off lottery ticket and it has gone to their head.

Those Detroit bucks don't go very far once you get out of flyover country. A mansion in Detroit can't buy you a studio in New York!

Fox318

I made the mistake of downloading the Football Today podcast on ESPN because it was a daily show.

Man that show was so fucking bad. It was like the hosts didn't even watch the games.

Any good football podcasts to make a commute better?

Top Bottom