• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

kevin-garnett-angry-gif.gif

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Far be it for me to get after people for being weird in their own private time, but there's something to be said for sanitation.

effzee

Here is a great article WITH PICTURES on just how terrible and up in the air the Eagles D is:

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/...wn-the-Eagles-tricked-up-no-good-defense.html

DEs playing corner, corners playing OLB, NT completely confused and guessing, and a host of other mistakes.

Can't fault the personnel department too much since there is only so much they can change in one off season but boy do Chip, Roseman, and Gamble have their work cut out for season 2 of the Chip era.

Thanks Reid you asshole!

What if they took one of dose Cheesy Gordupas but instead of deep frying it, they put it in beer batter first.

Den they serve it with a side of cheese dipping sauce.

My godd dat would be the most gol' darn delicious thing in da whole entire world.

Dear god, Niners just win. Its only been 3 years since that multiple game losing skid that gave us Harbaugh, but its something that I'd like to not relive.

Tabris

For a moment there, I was wondering why you couldn't wait to watch Shield when there was an amazing special on the Mannings, but then I realized it wasn't the already aired amazing cop drama you were talking about :)

Greg

For a moment there, I was wondering why you couldn't wait to watch Shield when there was an amazing special on the Mannings, but then I realized it wasn't the already aired amazing cop drama you were talking about :)
best show ever

Greg

I'm going through the show now (The Shield, not the Marvel one) as I never watched it when it aired. It's quite good right now, not The Wire level like some people mentioned, but really good.
The Wire would be my 3rd favorite behind The Shield and The Sopranos, but all 3 are great and everyone should watch them

what makes The Shield stand out to me is how consistent it is (episodes and seasons)

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Heh, a fact being thrown around on Twitter tonight is that Russell Wilson hasn't lost a game by more than 7 points since Oct 2, 2010, when he did by 11 to Virginia Tech.

cajunator

Banned
Eagles defense has really not recovered yet. Been is disarray for several years.
I remember back when brian dawkins was there it was stout.

BigAT

Giants signed The Terminator this morning. I'm guessing this is followed up with moving The Hynosaurus to IR.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Former Jets FB John Conner reached agreement this morning with the New York Giants.

The Wire would be my 3rd favorite behind The Shield and The Sopranos, but all 3 are great and everyone should watch them

what makes The Shield stand out to me is how consistent it is (episodes and seasons)
I'm going through the Shield right now with my wife. Excellent, but there are a lot of redundant themes in it. The Wire is transcendant. Ruined network tv for me.

Talon

Goodbye Taco Prince

@AdamSchefter: Bucs have made the move: Benching Josh Freeman for Mike Glennon, per league source.

Top Bottom