• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

BigAT

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Bucs have made the move: Benching Josh Freeman for Mike Glennon, per league source.

b9QwTP8.jpg

Colasante

I'm going to take pride in the fact that the Patriots defense has improved enough to cause a quarterback to be benched. Maybe this means the Chad Hennes and Dan Orklovskys of the world won't throw all over us anymore.

But I'm not sure Mike Glennon will be a huge improvement over Josh Freeman, though. I do hope so, since Tampa has a ton of talent on their offense I don't like seeing wasted.

Damn Freeman, we all need to have Tbell today to remember his starting career with the Bucs
So appropriate that this was posted by Browns GAF, This is how I pictured you all anyway. Running around in diapers drunk, shitting and pissing yourselves and playing GTA V
B for Bitch.

this_guy

I'm going through the Shield right now with my wife. Excellent, but there are a lot of redundant themes in it. The Wire is transcendant. Ruined network tv for me.

The Shield has the best and most satisfying final season and grand finale of any show I've ever seen. Hoping Breaking Bad's last episode can match it.

eznark

Banned
The Shield has the best and most satisfying final season and grand finale of any show I've ever seen. Hoping Breaking Bad's last episode can match it.

I don't know if any TV has been ad legit powerful as that Shane storyline. Just kicked my ass.

KaYotiX

Banned
We got this burrito place called Izzos. The biggest burrito size they have weighs four pounds. Its fuckin gigantic. Freeman doesnt know about it cause theres still food in there.

place called freebirds here in San Antonio has a 5lb burrito lol. Freeman to be playing on the Spurs before long

Colasante

Indeed, The Shield was one of the only shows I know that genuinely improved every season, which culminated in that amazing final season. I'd still rate the final season of The Shield over this season of Breaking Bad, but the finale could change it.

squicken

Freeman has an odd amount of defenders amongst media. No coach, good or bad, is going to tolerate a QB who is late to meetings and team functions. QBs have to put in long hours and lead the team in work ethic. Glennon sure doesn't look like an NFL QB, tho. With that defense they could have used an Alex Smith type

Giants signed The Terminator this morning. I'm guessing this is followed up with moving The Hynosaurus to IR.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Former Jets FB John Conner reached agreement this morning with the New York Giants.
That's actually a great signing with Hyno down. He did good work with the Bengals.

Colasante

Freeman has an odd amount of defenders amongst media. No coach, good or bad, is going to tolerate a QB who is late to meetings and team functions. QBs have to put in long hours and lead the team in work ethic. Glennon sure doesn't look like an NFL QB, tho. With that defense they could have used an Alex Smith type

I think it may be more of an anti-Schiano slant than a pro-Freeman slant, but I've noticed that some places as well. Some terrible playcalling makes me think it hasn't been all Freeman's fault, but he's done absolutely nothing this season to justify keeping his starting role.

Big Ben goes hard into Le'Veon Bell.

Roethlisberger was skeptical when he talked about Bell's prospects of playing on his show Tuesday on 93.7 The Fan.
"Honestly, I have no idea with him," Roethlisberger said. "You can't get a read on him. One day, he's practicing, one day, he's not; one day, he's going hard, the next day, he's not. I wish I could.
"If he was a guy like Heath Miller that you knew was busting his butt every day to get back there ... Le'Veon is a rookie, I don't know him quite well enough yet. But if he can come back and help us, we'll take him."

If what he is saying is true. Then fuck. Seems Bell will bust out the league and be another wasted draft pick. Maybe this is just tough love motivation and Bell will run for 164 yards and 3 tds in London
I can be delusional as I want because the Steelers season is as good as over
That's a little extreme haha calm down, I'm sure this just sounds worse then the actual comment was

If what he is saying is true. Then fuck. Seems Bell will bust out the league and be another wasted draft pick. Maybe this is just tough love motivation and Bell will run for 164 yards and 3 tds in London
I can be delusional as I want because the Steelers season is as good as over

He's pushing him. Bell has seemed flaky so far. Ben needs to know he's going to get his best.

Honestly barring injury i'm expecting a good game from him. 20 carries at least.

jakncoke

Banned
Also with Glennon at QB, this is a clear play to get into the Clowney lottery! Jags doing the same with Gabbert at QB. Browns thought they were going to do the same by trading Trent and starting Hoyer but like everything post Jim Brown/Ottto Graham they fucked it up.

He's pushing him. Bell has seemed flaky so far. Ben needs to know he's going to get his best.

Honestly barring injury i'm expecting a good game from him. 20 carries at least.

Unless he fumbles then back to the end of the bench. Did Felix get even 1 snap on offense after he fumbled? Also how does Bell pass block grade out, I hope he decent or at least better than Redman pathetic ass. Can we cut Redman already :(

Top Bottom