• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Top 5 NFL QBs of all time
1. Aikman
2. Staubach
3. Romo
4. Danny White
5. Quincy Carter

Who's the five greatest QBs of all time?

Think about it:

Derek Anderson, Derek Anderson, Derek Anderson, Derek Anderson, Derek Anderson...

Cause he make me cry!

tumblr_m9bnozf1up1rtmazu_zps77f58b3a.gif

squicken

It's insane that Schoob cannot audible. I hope Kubiak is lying to take the heat off him, b/c that would just be ridiculous to have a QB in the system that long and not trust him

Who?? Squicken help!

Some German they drafted. First round pick. Was playing okay for a rookie but nothing special. Wasn't a huge fan of the pick at the time and it's not going to sink the defense or anything

squicken

Joe Haden loves him some Hoyer

http://espncleveland.com/common/more.php?m=49&post_id=22891

“That was crazy,” said cornerback Joe Haden, who never let A.J. Green (seven catches, 51 yards) hurt the Browns. “I was like, ‘We just went 90.’ Hoyer being poised, throwing slants, checkdowns, getting out of the pocket. I mean, it looked like a real good offense. He had control and knew what he was doing.”

Jackson too

“It’s just poise, man,” Jackson said of Hoyer. “And he gets rid of that ball. Just let the ball go. Trust yourself. It also helps the O-line. O-line doesn’t block a Terrell Suggs all day when the guy’s back there running for his life. He does a great job. He gets rid of that ball. He makes his mind up quick. He’s poised.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Meanwhile Weeden:

"I still feel like this is my team. My confidence is still high."

But to be fair:

Weeden admitted its tough not to be starting "but I'm the ultimate team guy."

But in other news...ahem I mean

BROWNS HUBBUB BUB!

tumblr_me0j3gqbl71rr18jao1_500_zps2d881320.gif

#Browns claim RB Fozzy Whitaker off SD waivers. Release RB Montario Hardesty and WR Josh Cooper.

Spinluck

I hate playing the Jags, always feels like a bye week win or lose. It feels like I'm not watching an actual NFL game.

Jags should scrimmage Alabama.

Narag

Maybe I should watch a Jags game. Too be that bad is almost awe inspiring -- legendary even. May not have the legacy of a Butt Fumble, but surely there is something equally impressive down the pike.
What option do they really have? He looked confident coming out against Indy until the pick six then confidence shattered. Also He'd have decent protection and still roll out after hearing phantom footsteps. Shit was funny.

It's insane that Schoob cannot audible. I hope Kubiak is lying to take the heat off him, b/c that would just be ridiculous to have a QB in the system that long and not trust him

It might not be a question of trust. It might just be the system. Mike Martz never implemented an audible system in his offenses. Instead, he ran a check with me system. He would send in two or three plays, and then the quarterback would call whichever seemed more appropriate at the line.

Also, to anyone claiming Denver's defense it's good. Stats say otherwise. Denver is third worst in the league for passing defense. Only Philadelphia and Minnesota are worse. Been saying our secondary is not as impressive as people are making it out to be.

Side note: anyone here in the IT Security field?

jmdajr

BVcZHXZCIAEtk2_.jpg

Welp, JJ said it and JJ is Texans based god. Ride and die boys!!

#FUCKTHENINERS #FREEYATES #BREAKKAP
My wife thought it was sad that the Sunday Night preview for next weeks game showed Cap and Watt.
"How can the QB not represent the team."

She understand why, she just thinks its pathetic

We take leaders where we can get em...

Hunter S.

Also, to anyone claiming Denver's defense it's good. Stats say otherwise. Denver is third worst in the league for passing defense. Only Philadelphia and Minnesota are worse. Been saying our secondary is not as impressive as people are making it out to be.

Side note: anyone here in the IT Security field?

Del Rio's philosophy even last year was if they stopped the run they would win the games.

Denver gets so far ahead people have to pass only to keep up. The run defense probable have good numbers.

Run defense is still #1 in the league right now. My problem is when Denver starts getting to teams with decent QB play we aren't going to see the blowouts we've been accustomed to these four weeks. Heck, Dallas, despite the NFC East being a crap tier division, is probably going to be a good measuring stick for how well we start stacking up with more balanced teams. Denver's secondary is what cost them a Super Bowl berth before.

Top Bottom