• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

squicken

Can't see the whole field

BVBRq3WCUAAKKS3.png

Zeke

Ware man handled Long all game getting Ware back at 100% is huge for the defense. Its still early in the season but so far I'm loving the return to the 4-3 if the secondary could tighten it up a little bit more I'd very happy with the defense.

squicken

Ware man handled Long all game getting Ware back at 100% is huge for the defense. Its still early in the season but so far I'm loving the return to the 4-3 if the secondary could tighten it up a little bit more I'd very happy with the defense.

Yeah he did that twice where he just steamrolled him. Long got benched late in the game

After reading comments on twitter, forums, etc.... after the Texans lose to the Seahwaks because Schaubiak is a flaming pile of donkey dung this city is going to implode.

Schaub's gone if the Texans fail to make the playoffs. Houston will probably draft someone either way. Johnny Football in Houston!

Yeah he did that twice where he just steamrolled him. Long got benched late in the game

A lot of guys should have been benched. The D Line. The running backs. The receivers (Wasnt there a drive during garbage time that 3 different receivers had a drop?). Schotty. Walton. Fuck em

BG please gimme your list for QBs as well. I don't follow college so I need to know who to pay attention to.
Not really ready to make a list yet, haven't had a chance to really see everyone play that much this year. Seasons still young.
But Bridgewater still on top right now and Manziel is up there for me I won't lie, but I kinda like all these guys too.
Edit: but guys I'm watching in no particular order
Hundley
Bridgewater
Mariota
Boyd
Manzielly fish
Stephen Morris

Rams should seriously consider firing Schotty. By far the weakest part of the Jets when he was there was the passing game, even though the had good talent at first outside of the QB. He just doesnt seem like a guy that is going to out scheme a defense. Get someone young with some fresh ideas in there and see what they can do with the talent they have.

Striker

Might be a good signing.
At the very least he'll be a better blocker than Pascoe. I suspect Hyno is going to IR and the 2-year deal helps Conner get a chance next season too if, for some reason, Hyno isn't healthy.

More worried about the LB's and interior of the O-line. Snee, Baas, Williams, and Paysinger all nagging.

Rams should seriously consider firing Schotty. By far the weakest part of the Jets when he was there was the passing game, even though the had good talent at first outside of the QB. He just doesnt seem like a guy that is going to out scheme a defense. Get someone young with some fresh ideas in there and see what they can do with the talent they have.

He should absolutely be fired. The bigger problem is that he is exactly what Fisher wants, someone who dinks and dunks it and protects the football so that the D and the turnover battle can win the game. The problem is the D doesn't force turnovers and the scheme is so one dimensional that teams don't even have to try to move downfield. Fisher believes he will have a winning team this way, but he won't.

MechDX

He should absolutely be fired. The bigger problem is that he is exactly what Fisher wants, someone who dinks and dunks it and protects the football so that the D and the turnover battle can win the game. The problem is the D doesn't force turnovers and the scheme is so one dimensional that teams don't even have to try to move downfield. Fisher believes he will have a winning team this way, but he won't.

Sounds familiar. At least Bradford hasn't thrown a pick 6 in every game this season.

What I feel.

That or these supposed rumours we are gonna go after Ben Tate in the offseason.

Tate Train!

Kacar

We got to make a Rb watch list too Browns Gaf hahah.
Silly Browns GAF we don't need RBs with Hoyfer at the helm.

I'm a fan of getting Tate as long as its cheap. We definitely shouldnt draft a running back high at all. I don't even know who the top RB prospects are this year.

You here peoples should give me a couple bucks for coaches tape.

I'd provide ja with high level anal-siss of da film.

Actually my mother told me to never lie so I'd really spent it on Brats and Rockstar vijeo games. I can't lie to you folks.

jakncoke

Banned
Last 3 times Steelers gave up 40 pts or more before this previous hell hole of a week

Week 7 2006 against the Falcons 38-41 loss (Hines went 8-171- 3td)

AFC Championship 2004 against the Pats 27-41 loss (Ben was over his head)

Week 2 2003 against Chiefs 20-41 (We were actually up 17-7 at one point, fucking Priest Holmes)

Dragon

Banned
Last 3 times Steelers gave up 40 pts or more before this previous hell hole of a week

Week 7 2006 against the Falcons 38-41 loss (Hines went 8-171- 3td)

AFC Championship 2004 against the Pats 27-41 loss (Ben was over his head)

Week 2 2003 against Chiefs 20-41 (We were actually up 17-7 at one point, fucking Priest Holmes)

Weren't the Steelers 15-1 that season? I remember them ending the Pats winning streak.

jakncoke

Banned
Who knows spanish here?

So i was walking down my steps and the little kids seen me and started yelling "chookay chookay" and ran into their apartments. What does that mean

Sounds familiar. At least Bradford hasn't thrown a pick 6 in every game this season.

They have turned him into Alex Smith. It's evident he is still talented when he runs the two minute drill. Problem is, Fisher doesn't want to run it because it doesn't protect the football, so he won't run it unless he has to and we are down by a few touchdowns

Dragon

Banned

MechDX

They have turned him into Alex Smith. It's evident he is still talented when he runs the two minute drill. Problem is, Fisher doesn't want to run it because it doesn't protect the football, so he won't run it unless he has to and we are down by a few touchdowns

Seriously, sounds EXACTLY like Kubiak! Schaubs QB rankings goes above 100 when running up tempo and drops into the 20's in conservative mode.

jakncoke

Banned
Weren't the Steelers 15-1 that season? I remember them ending the Pats winning streak.

Yes some how our D willed ben in his rookie season to 15-1, he was 14-0 as a starter at that point too! That year was amazing. Eagles and Pats came in with no losses back to back weeks and my cousin is all like you realize you going to lose both. Haha fuck you Bills fan what do you know!!!

Godslay

Banned
Raiders should be higher. Pryor looked good on MNF. Rest of the team is shit though.

Denver did play a lot of zone to limit Pryor on the ground, so his numbers might be inflated a bit passing wise. But yeah, Pryor did look good overall.

Sorry. Before the season started I said they would be lucky to win 6 games with this defense. Even if the Eagles were playing great though it wouldnt matter. Denver is on a totally different level, there is a much less then 0% the Eagles can even keep it close against them. When the regular season is over Denver will be one of the greatest offenses of all time.

One game at a time. The Eagles are still in the NFL so they can very well beat the Broncos. We are 4 games in, so I think we have a long way to go before we can call it one of the greatest offenses of all time. It's been pretty damn good so far, but it's too early to label it anything besides pretty damn good offense against garbage defenses.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
You here peoples should give me a couple bucks for coaches tape.

I'd provide ja with high level anal-siss of da film.

Actually my mother told me to never lie so I'd really spent it on Brats and Rockstar vijeo games. I can't lie to you folks.
Are you doing next weeks ot or am I taking back over?

Really wish those whiz kids up there at the Steam would get major games same day as consoles.

Probs won't ever happen because these kids today like the Nintando and Chex box but I would prefer to go back to the compooter only. Ja know?

Hunter S.

Just noticed Eric Decker and Demarius Thomas are pulling in more catches, but when Peyton scores a TD it is more often with Wes Welker and Julius Thomas. All these men are ranked in the top 40 for yards for receivers too.

Top Bottom