• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

Seriously, sounds EXACTLY like Kubiak! Schaubs QB rankings goes above 100 when running up tempo and drops into the 20's in conservative mode.

It can work to an extent if you have the defense, as proven by the Texan's playoff berths. But eventually a good team will carve you up

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Valve's announcement today was meh.
How many millions of people are going to try big picture mode solely to get a shot at the beta hardware?

But, yeah, other than that, we knew everything in that announcement already. At least they didn't have some crappy presser.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Ironic because that means the best squickening strategy is to squicken to a team that squicken hasn't squickened to
Sounds like you better hop on that Chefs bandwagon in a hurry.

e - DP, sorry. I am sitting at the auto body shop waiting for them to fix my door. Fix it right the first time, bastages!

Just noticed Eric Decker and Demarius Thomas are pulling in more catches, but when Peyton scores a TD it is more often with Wes Welker and Julius Thomas. All these men are ranked in the top 40 for yards for receivers too.

Every game a different player seems to be the one that steps up.

Week 1: Welker, JT, DT
Week 2: Moreno
Week 3: Decker

Just realized the entire NFC East goes up against the AFC West this week.

PHI @ DEN
NY @ KC
WAS @ OAK
DAL @ SD

Is it possible for all four NFC East teams to lose this week? If they do, are they officially the worst division in football?

Dragon

Banned
Their own hardware. Their own OS. Gamepads. It's a console.

There's next to no information about it. They didn't announce specs, nor price, nor release date. It's a pretty underwhelming announcement. And SteamOS is going to be something like Mythbuntu. I'd rather buy that Alienware X51 and be able to play all the games without a fuss personally.

eznark

Banned
There's next to no information about it. They didn't announce specs, nor price, nor release date. It's a pretty underwhelming announcement. And SteamOS is going to be something like Mythbuntu. I'd rather buy that Alienware X51 and be able to play all the games without a fuss personally.

I'm going to buy the fuck out of the first box that just streams the shit to my TV. Seems so much more elegant and easy than a whole new big box under the TV.

Dragon

Banned
I'm going to buy the fuck out of the first box that just streams the shit to my TV. Seems so much more elegant and easy than a whole new big box under the TV.

Yeah that shit is cool. All you need there is a PC running windows that basically acts a server right? Could just shove that in a closest somewhere.

Hunter S.

PHI @ DEN
NY @ KC
WAS @ OAK
DAL @ SD

Is it possible for all four NFC East teams to lose this week? If they do, are they officially the worst division in football?
Yes, it is possible in my pick the winners league I cannot decide who I think will win in the Oakland and San Diego games. Tough calls.

If it happenes officially the worst division.Thanks to the Chiefs the AFC West is looking to have left that spot, thankfully.

Giants and Skins are winning.

Giants got manhandled by Carolina, and I feel that Kansas City has more playmakers on defense than the Panthers.

Skins is a toss up. If Pryor were playing, I'd say Oakland wins this game, but since he isn't healthy I'm not as confident with that prediction.

Yes, it is possible in my pick the winners league I cannot decide who I think will win in the Oakland and San Diego games. Tough calls.

If it happenes officially the worst division.Thanks to the Chiefs the AFC West is looking to have left that spot, thankfully.

San Diego is not doing bad either. Phillip Rivers is returning to form. If they didn't choke away two games, they'd be 3-0 alongside Denver and KC. Division is much more competitive than people -- myself included -- were thinking it was going to be.

effzee

PHI @ DEN
NY @ KC
WAS @ OAK
DAL @ SD

I hope so. We need the rest of the division to lose so we can keep close somehow.

We will definitely lose to the Broncos but I could see the Cowboys beating the Chargers. Washington I think should be favored and will win.

Giants could also. Too much talent, experience, and good coaching for them to lose 4 in a row.

Dragon

Banned
It will be pretty nifty as long as there is no noticeable input lag. Same with PS4 streaming through Vita TV.

Yeah the demonstrations they showed at TGS for the Vita TV made me just go out and buy it on Play Asia today. I'm sure it'll be a dumb decision, oh well. PS4 in the bedroom and living room like whoa.

PHI @ DEN
NY @ KC
WAS @ OAK
DAL @ SD

I'd do an avatar bet that the Skins don't lose this game.

There's just no way.

PHI @ DEN
NY @ KC
WAS @ OAK
DAL @ SD

We are already the worst.

Giants turn their season around this weekend though!

I hope so. We need the rest of the division to lose so we can keep close somehow.

We will definitely lose to the Broncos but I could see the Cowboys beating the Chargers. Washington I think should be favored and will win.

Giants could also. Too much talent, experience, and good coaching for them to lose 4 in a row.

My thing is this: Kansas City manhandled Dallas and Philadelphia. Two teams that are better than the Giants right now. Carolina proved that the Giants have no offensive line, and if Carolina managed to wreck them, than I think Kansas City is going to be much worse. On the defensive side of things, G-Men can't stop the run. They allowed Knowshon Moreno to run all over them, of all RBs! Jamaal Charles is much better than Moreno.

With the Cowboys it's the opposite. San Diego is electric on offense again. They can keep up with Dallas. Only reason I don't trust San Diego is they've choked away two close games already. Definitely won't be a defensive game.

squicken

Has anyone looked at the Rams record pre-squicken? I actually made things better! Same with the Colts, who were 1-15 the year before I showed up

Giants got manhandled by Carolina, and I feel that Kansas City has more playmakers on defense than the Panthers.

Skins is a toss up. If Pryor were playing, I'd say Oakland wins this game, but since he isn't healthy I'm not as confident with that prediction.

They have a much better secondary, but I'd put our front 7 right there against theirs.

Top Bottom