• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

BigAT

Crazy how little is known, or done, after concussions occur in sports. Shit, when I had a (non-sports) concussion in college I wasn't thinking correctly for three months after the fact.

As you're still a fan of the Lions it's hard to argue that you ever recovered.

Just started watching my recording of the Book of Manning. Boy, Archie was deceptively quick. How did he sire two boys who are slow as hell? All the speed must have gone to Cooper.

effzee

Just started watching my recording of the Book of Manning. Boy, Archie was deceptively quick. How did he sire two boys who are slow as hell? All the speed must have gone to Cooper.

In the clips you can see Peyton running around in HS. He even bulldozed some poor kid on his way into the endzone.

effzee

Has any of the Mannings ever said officially why Eli never wanted to be a Charger?

Archie didn't like AJ Smith.

Don't know where it stemmed from. He really wanted Eli to go to the Giants. From the special last night I found out Archie grew up rooting for the Giants since his dad was a fan.

Eli followed his dad's footsteps and went to Ol Miss and then became a Giant. Living out his fathers dreams.

Peyton is the rebel. He betrayed Archie.

Also I hope all the pain and punishment Peyton takes out on us, we return the following week on Eli.

Archie Manning should have gotten a vasectomy done.

image.php

Vikings interested in Freeman? Florio (I know I know) just said jags and browns not interested, and the Vikings name is floating around. Would kind of like to see this, the salary hit would suck though.

Fantomex

What's up Bro? Phins 3-0 wasn't expecting that, not gonna lie you guys didn't look the best week one. Maybe the dream team is will alive

Hello Ghost. We are all very surprised. Look for us to come back down to earth this Monday night against the Saints. And if we somehow manage to win, be prepared for me to become the new FMT.

You're clearly sleep deprived you overgrown gibbon.

No I'm not. Any luck finding your penis?

LinkGoron.gif

ChanHuk

Banned
Hello Ghost. We are all very surprised. Look for us to come back down to earth this Monday night against the Saints. And if we somehow manage to win, be prepared for me to become the new FMT.

No I'm not. Any luck finding your penis?

[IG]http://www.zeldadungeon.net/Zelda05/Walkthrough/08/LinkGoron.gif[/IMG]

Fantomessican pls,

We all know that parasite of yours keeping you up and hating life. Dr. Drew told me so

Also did you get the new iPhone?

Flacco and Kaep should feel ashamed for endorsing Mcdonalds Mighty Wings, I've never had them but just the though of it is........GROSS!
Oooh forsure ill fulling endorse Phins Gaf to go full FMT mode if you beat the Saints.

Top Bottom