• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

Local radio stations saying Freeman partied himself out of a job.

Fans calling in and are blaming him showing up late for meetings and what not due to him bar hopping and downtown multiple times during the week even nights before games.
I've actually been hearing/reading about that a lot today also

squicken

Fans calling in and are blaming him showing up late for meetings and what not due to him bar hopping and downtown multiple times during the week even nights before games.

Tears for Freeman is one of the dumbest things I have seen from a lot of smart people. His teammates never raised a peep in his defense, even anonymously. It was clear it was more than just a team photo

RELAYER

Banned
Patriots @ Falcons - Brady will have developed a better rapport by the end of the year but it's not there yet. If Gronk is playing they have a damn good chance, but Falcons are gonna lock it up

The Atlanta Falcons do not "lock it up".
The Atlanta Falcons sleep-walk through the 2nd half while the opposing team rallies back, then pray for a few miracle passes and a 55 yard field goal with 3 seconds left to win the game.

Freeman had his only good season when he was fat. Since he lost weight he replaced the food with partying and alcohol and his career took a dive. Coincidence?

Been listening for a week brah.
1178688190173.gif

Another Carolina Panther criticizes Chud

Carolina Panthers running back DeAngelo Williams pointed to the departure of former offensive coordinator Rob Chudzinski as a reason behind his strong start to the season.

"I'm not going to start anything or push anything out there," Williams said Tuesday. "I can say this, though -- a different offensive coordinator. I can definitely say that. The last offensive coordinator got rid of his starting running back."

DeAngelo Williams has 291 rushing yards through three games, the third-highest total in the league.
Chudzinski, who is in his first season as coach of the Cleveland Browns, was instrumental in the team's trade last week that sent star running back Trent Richardson to the Indianapolis Colts

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
He's just mad he was in a Rb by committee. He probably still would be if J.Stew wasn't hurt. Aren't Cam and Tolbert still taking away from his goal line work also.
I can't see why this would make him mad since him and Stewart were partners in crime for years.

jbug617

Banned
Jim Brown goes in Holmgren and sort of in Trent Truck

"[Holmgren] had all his boys that were going to come in and take advantage of the kind of money that he could pay his guys and never really be there," Browns said. "He took advantage of Randy (Lerner) and it was just a shame. Randy's a good guy. Young owner. Wanted someone to take the pressure off of him. Mike came in, saw the weakness and took advantage of it."

Brown called the trade a 'brilliant move for Cleveland. "I was surprised," Brown said of the trade. "But then I thought it was a brilliant move... Because first of all, Trent [Richardson] couldn't have carried the kind of load that Cleveland needed."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...olmgren-calls-richardson-trade-brilliant-move

effzee

Man if we ever win another game I gotta use this!

Them being well rested against a tired Broncos should be a good indication of their season.

Its not like the Broncos are playing some unheard of quick turnaround game. Its not even a Sunday to Thursday night game. Monday night they played at home. They still play at home on Sunday as the late game.

Big deal. They will crush the Eagles and in reality its no indication of the Eagles season. The fact the Eagles lost to the Chargers and Chiefs is a bigger indication. Going forward what they do within the division will be a bigger factor.

Syrinx

Okay, that really sucks to hear, and it disappoints me. Let the Glennon era begin.

squicken

About the Trent trade... why exactly did the Browns do that, and did they get better for it, or worse?

I think most agree that CLE got the better of the deal. RBs aren't worth 1st round picks unless they are transcendent talents like Peterson. Richardson is a grinder, not a game breaker

i know you think you're god gift to the world but you're not you are just a slob wearing too much make up so why are you still talking suck my dick

Fantomex

In the end Trent leaving will probably work out for everybody. Colts would of drafted a running back in the high first round or second round, Cleveland drafted him way too early and put too much pressure on him. Jim Brown is a cool dude but he kind of reminds me of Wilt Chamberlain when he was criticizing Shaq in the late 90's. It's like dude, you were awesome, but the game changed. He talked smack about Ricky Williams at first, then became his mentor, then blasted him publicly and then loved him again. Weird dude. I hope Cleveland gets their franchise QB and RB and they get back to them Bernie Kosar playoff years again.

Talon

In the end Trent leaving will probably work out for everybody. Colts would of drafted a running back in the high first round or second round, Cleveland drafted him way too early and put too much pressure on him. Jim Brown is a cool dude but he kind of reminds me of Wilt Chamberlain when he was criticizing Shaq in the late 90's. It's like dude, you were awesome, but the game changed. He talked smack about Ricky Williams at first, then became his mentor, then blasted him publicly and then loved him again. Weird dude. I hope Cleveland gets their franchise QB and RB and they get back to them Bernie Kosar playoff years again.
Jim Brown is just mad that women can vote.

Stage 5 - Acceptance.

Top Bottom