• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

mr2xxx

Banned
Freeman benched? End of a NFL GAF Era.

gol15.jpg

pouring-out-liquor.gif

tom-brady-crying.jpg

Fantomex

Fantomessican pls,

We all know that parasite of yours keeping you up and hating life. Dr. Drew told me so

Also did you get the new iPhone?

Baby is sleeping for 6 hours sometimes now, It's awesome. My wife got the new iphone 5S. That thing is nice. I'm still rolling with my iphone 4, to me it's perfect. Don't really need much else. I just get home, play Windwaker on that Wii U and still wait on my dad to come home.

Flacco and Kaep should feel ashamed for endorsing Mcdonalds Mighty Wings, I've never had them but just the though of it is........GROSS!

Oooh forsure ill fulling endorse Phins Gaf to go full FMT mode if you beat the Saints.

Let us hope my brother. The Saints must be stopped, I'll be showing the evidence if by some miracle we win.

ChanHuk

Banned
how does it feel to have an actual belichick trained product and the most amount of talent the state of ohio has seen ever as your QB?

that comeback drive Hoyer did, was a taste of the #PatriotWay

Lunchbox, how do you know the Browns had a comeback drive?

You don't have Red Zone or Sunday Ticket you fuckin poor. Go back to playing with your green iPhone 5c your mom picked out for you, disgusting vile of meddling reptile feces.

Godslay

Banned
Through three games.

Sacks Ayers 3 Doom 2
Tackles Ayers 6 Doom 8
Stuffs Ayers 1 Doom 0
StuffYds Ayers 3 Doom 0

2013 Salary:
Ayers: 1.06 Million
Doom: 8.75 Million (7.5 million bonus, 1.0 salary)

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
how does it feel to have an actual belichick trained product and the most amount of talent the state of ohio has seen ever as your QB?

that comeback drive Hoyer did, was a taste of the #PatriotWay

It felt good?

I don't have a beef with the Pats like everyone else here.

Godslay

Banned
Dont call me American.

No, NFLGaf is 'Frank Dux', and you are the Canadian Arab guy. He says, 'You lose American asshole', but in reality Frank Dux actually gets the coin before he closes his hand. So the guy saying you lose American asshole is actually the loser! Did you not get Bloodsport in Canada, or did they only play it in Quebec?

America 1, Canada 0.

Got two chicken Quesadillas to remember Freeman, I'll never forget bud.

Also people consider "I am Legened" with Will Smith a scary movie? Just saw it on AMCs fear fear preview ad

I was totally wrong about the Eagles this season. They will mostly likely go 14-2 or 13-3 instead of the 15-1 like I predicted.

Still too early to tell how their season will be.
The first game they were great, but that's because the Redskins are fucked this season.
They lost the second game, but only because the other team had the ball for the closing play for a field goal.
They lost the 3rd game badly, but who knows how much that was because they were playing against their former coach.

Them being well rested against a tired Broncos should be a good indication of their season.

No, NFLGaf is 'Frank Dux', and you are the Canadian Arab guy. He says, 'You lose American asshole', but in reality Frank Dux actually gets the coin before he closes his hand. So the guy saying you lose American asshole is actually the loser! Did you not get Bloodsport in Canada, or did they only play it in Quebec?

America 1, Canada 0.

They taught us about Bloodsport in school since its based on actual events. Bet you didnt know that.

Dre3001

Local radio stations saying Freeman partied himself out of a job.

Fans calling in and are blaming him showing up late for meetings and what not due to him bar hopping and downtown multiple times during the week even nights before games.

rando14

Local radio stations saying Freeman partied himself out of a job.

Fans calling in and are blaming him showing up late for meetings and what not due to him bar hopping and downtown multiple times during the week even nights before games.

lol freeman

Top Bottom