• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

squicken

calling 10 year old girls beautiful

fucking scumbag, atleast roethlisburger waits till college

It's pretty damn sexist too. Would he call a boy handsome? Of course not. He's reinforcing to that girl that the most important thing about women are their looks. He's filth. I'm surprised our usually progressive Seattle brothers are down with that shit to be honest

calling 10 year old girls beautiful

fucking scumbag, atleast roethlisburger waits till college

K5NOr6u.gif

Godslay

Banned
I mean no animation!

Well dammit he wanted animation!

iEjCiPEGx1BaS.gif

Its not like the Broncos are playing some unheard of quick turnaround game. Its not even a Sunday to Thursday night game. Monday night they played at home. They still play at home on Sunday as the late game.

Big deal. They will crush the Eagles and in reality its no indication of the Eagles season. The fact the Eagles lost to the Chargers and Chiefs is a bigger indication. Going forward what they do within the division will be a bigger factor.

If the Eagles offense clicks, it can be anyone's game. None of the teams so far could score with Denver, the Eagles can. Plus if Shady runs like he has an Vick has a close to mistake free game, it will be closer than you guys are projecting.

jWILL253

Banned
Are you sure you aren't a Browns fan. You seem to be asking lots of questions about us.

Only if I were a masochist.

No, I’m just asking questions about recent events. I've been off the grid ever since I moved into my new apartment, so I get all my NFL news about a day late.

Plus, be happy. This is the most attention you'll ever see from a Gaffer concerning the Browns...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Only if I were a masochist.

No, I’m just asking questions about recent events. I've been off the grid ever since I moved into my new apartment, so I get all my NFL news about a day late.

Plus, be happy. This is the most attention you'll ever see from a Gaffer concerning the Browns...

I don't like you dog...

effzee

If the Eagles offense clicks, it can be anyone's game. None of the teams so far could score with Denver, the Eagles can. Plus if Shady runs like he has an Vick has a close to mistake free game, it will be closer than you guys are projecting.

The only way this game is somewhat close is if we score a TD or 2 in garbage time while Peyton and the Broncos sort of take their foot off.

Things I want to see improve:

1. Tackling. This was mostly good in the first 2 games but atrocious against the Chiefs
2. Ability to kick FGs. I mentioned it before but its embarrassing that we have a kicker who can't kick past 45 yards. Young guy we got rid of Akers for and he was perfectly capable of it. But he has two big FGs this season already.
3. Return to how Vick and the offense played in games 2 and 3. I also want to see the inclusion of Casey, Ertz, and Bryce Brown into the offense.
4. Some more improvement on D.

That looks like the Manning baby Archie threw in the dumpster.

goddamn.

I have to say you are consistently the funniest poster on GAF.

Fantomex

Wii U is not for you poors. It's for folks who can afford to drop a couple hundred, hear that the system is dead and be like "meh". And not vent on a message board on how butthurt or mad they are.

I believe Mike Glennon is the reason Russell Wilson didn't stay at NC State. The HC at NC State wanted Glennon to play.
Yep, and because Russell was also playing baseball.

Mike Glennon's older brother Sean played for Virginia Tech some while I was there and he was terrible. I never saw much better in Mike, to be honest.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I believe Mike Glennon is the reason Russell Wilson didn't stay at NC State. The HC at NC State wanted Glennon to play.
Nah, Wilson was going to report for spring training for the Rockies and the coach got on his case for not committing to football.

Hunter S.

Nah, Wilson was going to report for spring training for the Rockies and the coach got on his case for not committing to football.

Rockies are a lost cause I am glad he choose the interesting/right sport. There has never been a great pitcher on Rookies not in like 20 fucken years. Football rules!

ShaneB

Going through the old Seahawks year videos, will try and get some cool fan gifs and whatnot. Thought this was a nice one to grab.

izDRVC9W1VH5p.gif

gutshot

The only way this game is somewhat close is if we score a TD or 2 in garbage time while Peyton and the Broncos sort of take their foot off.

Things I want to see improve:

1. Tackling. This was mostly good in the first 2 games but atrocious against the Chiefs
2. Ability to kick FGs. I mentioned it before but its embarrassing that we have a kicker who can't kick past 45 yards. Young guy we got rid of Akers for and he was perfectly capable of it. But he has two big FGs this season already.
3. Return to how Vick and the offense played in games 2 and 3. I also want to see the inclusion of Casey, Ertz, and Bryce Brown into the offense.
4. Some more improvement on D.

goddamn.

I have to say you are consistently the funniest poster on GAF.

We really do need to get Casey, Ertz and/or Celek going. Teams are just going to stack the box while leaving a safety over the top to account for DJax and play Cooper and Avant man-up and dare them to beat us.

I am looking forward to Sunday's game though. It's going to be a good ole' fashioned shoot-out. One the Eagles will lose, most likely, but no one ever expected them to win this game anyway.

Top Bottom