• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

Syrinx

Rockies are a lost cause I am glad he choose the interesting/right sport. There has never been a great pitcher on Rookies not in like 20 fucken years. Football rules!

Because of the way the ball absolutely flies out of Coors Field due to the thin air, being a pitcher in Colorado is not a desirable position to be in.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Rockies are a lost cause I am glad he choose the interesting/right sport. There has never been a great pitcher on Rookies not in like 20 fucken years. Football rules!
Well, it didn't take long with the Rockies organization for him to decide that the MLB wasn't what he wanted to do with his life!

Of course, his season at Wisconsin might have had something to do with it too.

Hunter S.

Because of the way the ball absolutely flies out of Coors Field due to the thin air, being a pitcher in Colorado is not a desirable position to be in.

Agreed, one of the reason they have had a lot of good hitters, and high scoring games, but I hardly ever watch because they are always average every year.

Godslay

Banned
Well, it didn't take long with the Rockies organization for him to decide that the MLB wasn't what he wanted to do with his life!

Of course, his season at Wisconsin might have had something to do with it too.

Rockies organization is pretty much incompetent. I'm sure it didn't take long for him to figure that out.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
BYNy9F8.gif

It doesn't loop!

Just got the shit scared out of me. I'm used to my cats bringing dead animals in the house. They just brought a live fucking baby owl in though and it freaked my mom and I out.

Syrinx

Just got the shit scared out of me. I'm used to my cats bringing dead animals in the house. They just brought a live fucking baby owl in though and it freaked my mom and I out.

One of my family's cats used to do that all the motherfucking time back when my family lived in Connecticut. Baby rabbits, birds, frogs, you name it. The other one's a lazy dumbass who wouldn't catch shit.

One of my family's cats used to do that all the motherfucking time back when my family lived in Connecticut. Baby rabbits, birds, frogs, you name it. The other one's a lazy dumbass who wouldn't catch shit.

I'm used to them bringing dead shit in and even live frogs and mice (which are a fucking bitch to catch in our house when the cat loses him). Thankfully the owl didn't move and I was able to get him in a box and throw it outside.

Syrinx

I'm used to them bringing dead shit in and even live frogs and mice (which are a fucking bitch to catch in our house when the cat loses him). Thankfully the owl didn't move and I was able to get him in a box and throw it outside.

We had a point where we realized there were like four mice hiding under the couch's and shit because she'd bring in so goddamn many of them like it was nothing. Pretty strange; when it comes to people she's the most timid cat ever except when she's around me and my brother, but out in the wild she's a fucking ruthless, psychotic murderer.

Syrinx

Syrinx, most outdoor cats are, even more than their owners know, because they don't bring everything back.

Oh I know. Cats are natural killers. And she's a black cat and incredibly sneaky too, so at night she's unstoppable. I just thought the contrast was a bit amusing, especially that our resident dope of a cat who doesn't catch shit (and before you tell me he does, I watched that cat sit on top of a a hill in my backyard as a bunch of birds were congregating at the bottom of it for fall flight, and he didn't give a fuck, and then he came in the house) is actually pretty good around people.

We have 7 cats. A 4 month old that was just staring at it in the hallway, 3 14ish month old cats (one of them was just staring at it too), a 4ish year old, a 15 year old, and a 19 year old.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
jesus christ commas confused me WHAT IS THIS
The phrasing was a bit awkward, sure, but fine if you're sober.

EDIT: Not like I'm better off. Why am I watching ESPN2 right now? Why is Keith Olbermann doing Countdown on this channel? Why is morbid curiosity so compelling to me?

jakncoke

Banned
It gets a lot of hate here by a bunch of over entitled gamer snobs.

But I thinks it gets much love elsewhere. More people just need to know it exist.

I definitely should've waited before buying one, but right now I really like it.

Going to be hard if stores keep giving it less and less shelf space and Nintendo dont remove their heads from their asses and right the ship with lots of games, console price drop and solid advertisements.

The phrasing was a bit awkward, sure, but fine if you're sober.

EDIT: Not like I'm better off. Why am I watching ESPN2 right now? Why is Keith Olbermann doing Countdown on this channel? Why is morbid curiosity so compelling to me?

Helping read the couple of posts before yeah

Jason La Canfora ‏ @ JasonLaCanfora 13h
I would keep a particular eye on the Vikings QB play next few weeks vis a vie Josh Freeman.

Spinluck

Going to be hard if stores keep giving it less and less shelf space and Nintendo dont remove their heads from their asses and right the ship with lots of games, console price drop and solid advertisements.

Yea. Nintendo really needs to actually try.

Kinda sad when people who ask you about the PS4 or Xbone have no idea what a Wii U is.

Tabris

The Wii U is the first Nintendo console I haven't bought or had bought for me (when I was a kid) since 1985. It took 2 generations to do it (starting with Wii), but they lost a consumer finally. After the millionth Mario title, I am just sick of them.

So how good is the Saints defense, really? The numbers look impressive so far but after giving up over 300 yards and 2 TD's to Matt Ryan in Week 1 they played the Bucs and Cardinals who aren't exactly offensive powerhouses. I'm not questioning their improvement, but I've seen a lot of hype surrounding the D lately and I'm wondering if it's entirely founded.

Tom Penny

I doubt the Saints are some shutdown D but they are better than last year...not saying much. I'm more confused on why the 49ers D has been garbage for a while now.

What is it about the women on NFL TV that is so annoying? I can't put my finger on it. I think it might be that they always seem like they're reading off or sticking to a script, while most of the guys are better at presenting their points as earnest, extemporaneous thoughts.

Top Bottom