• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

Spot on. Wallace was carrying an injury against the Falcons but his presence as a decoy is worth having him on the field for. The extra day of rest this week will be vital. He'll have a 2 TD day against the Saints. Calling it now.
I hope you're right, my friend!

Got some exciting news to share - my entry to the London Marathon in 2014 was accepted today! So hyped!
Wow, that is pretty awesome. Congrats!

Dragon

Banned
Got some exciting news to share - my entry to the London Marathon in 2014 was accepted today! So hyped!

Wow nice dude! Good luck with that! A really good friend was gonna run in the NYC Marathon this past year but obviously that didn't happen :(.

Edit: Wow no NCAA Football next year from EA.

Spades

Yep, defense is my bigger concern as well, especially with Nolan Carroll most likely starting again.

Ironically, our D is now the concern, especially with all of the injuries we've had. We've got no choice but to pressure Brees to be honest. I'm expecting Jordan to step up again (as an aside, what a bloody brilliant move it was to trade up for him after all) and Grimes should have half of the field covered from a deep threat perspective.

We have to hurry Brees. And stop the run. Two things we did not do well against the Falcons and need to have worked on this week.

Spades

Wow nice dude! Good luck with that! A really good friend was gonna run in the NYC Marathon this past year but obviously that didn't happen :(.

Edit: Wow no NCAA Football next year from EA.

Thanks man. Have done a few half marathons (1:40 PB) but this will be my first full, so very pumped to be doing the London Marathon first.

I'm really sad about no NCAA. Being from the UK and the Xbox One being region free, I was really looking forward to importing it this year.

Ironically, our D is now the concern, especially with all of the injuries we've had. We've got no choice but to pressure Brees to be honest. I'm expecting Jordan to step up again (as an aside, what a bloody brilliant move it was to trade up for him after all) and Grimes should have half of the field covered from a deep threat perspective.

We have to hurry Brees. And stop the run. Two things we did not do well against the Falcons and need to have worked on this week.

We need to pressure him with the basic 4 man rush otherwise:

@TheMattyI

Brees has a 118 QB rating with 4 touchdowns on 41 pass attempts when he gets blitzed this year.

Spades

We need to pressure him with the basic 4 man rush otherwise:

True. To be honest, let's not kid ourselves, it's going to take a mammoth performance from everyone if we are going to beat New Orleans in the Superdome. A win would be incredible but I'm really trying not to get my hopes up too much.

Miguel

Seachickens are going down and so are the I'M A MAN, I'M FORTYWhiners in 2 weeks.

I can't wait to taste FMTs delicious Harbaugh rage tears.

jWILL253

Banned
The only thing I'm worried about regarding Sunday's game... we're gonna have to stack at least two tight ends on JJ Watt's side of the field.

Damnit Okung, you and your shitty glass feet...

Kiryu

KAW6hk2.jpg
Russell over Colin.

Yeah baby! I run 5-10k every day. Been training for 3 years hoping to get into London!

Damn, every day? You must be fit as fuck! Respect.

I'm made of Danny Amendola, I had a period where I ran 5 miles every day, but my calf started hurting and I had to stop running and I never got into it again. Playing a lot of soccer though, a more fun way of doing cardio.

Spades

I'm made of Danny Amendola, I had a period where I ran 5 miles every day, but my calf started hurting and I had to stop running and I never got into it again. Playing a lot of soccer though, a more fun way of doing cardio.

Well not every day actually - Friday is my rest day, followed by fast 5k on Saturday morning (18:44 PB) and then a long run (usually between 6-10 miles) on a Sunday. I play soccer on a Monday, too. Awesome for keeping up that burst energy!

Lunchbox

Banned

do you stand infront of the keeper like you do in FIFA you coward

be like me and play in central midfield running box to box and you can overcome your weak Dutch genes

do you stand infront of the keeper like you do in FIFA you coward

be like me and play in central midfield running box to box and you can overcome your weak Dutch genes

I always played left winger, but yeah, I could play central back as well, because I'm awesome.

Also, I said I wasn't getting FIFA 14, but I have given in today and bought it for the 360. You got it? Would love to make you cry again. <3

Well not every day actually - Friday is my rest day, followed by fast 5k on Saturday morning (18:44 PB) and then a long run (usually between 6-10 miles) on a Sunday. I play soccer on a Monday, too. Awesome for keeping up that burst energy!

18:44 5K :/. I would probably tear 5 muscles and die doing that pace. Been playing more and more soccer lately, so I'm getting my grove back and my groin is healing so it gets more and more fun again. Too bad I don't have time to actually join a team (if I had time I would rather play football again though, but that's not the point).

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I think the Rams have a real shot tonight if they can find a way to put points on the board. The 9er's offense can't be run effectively with their dearth of receivers. Put 8 men in the box and play tight man-to-man and Copernisuck will appear.

Lunchbox

Banned
I always played left winger, but yeah, I could play central back as well, because I'm awesome.

Also, I said I wasn't getting FIFA 14, but I have given in today and bought it for the 360. You got it? Would love to make you cry again. <3
this years roster update will have to wait till the xbone is out. then I'll slap you with bergkamp and gullit on my ultimate team

Yeah, why would he want to bring attention to a charity he feels strongly about? Does he want other people to get involved or something?

That sexist, bragging asshole. Acting like he actually cares. Terrible.

Pats fans must be livid that a more handsome QB has taken over the division.

Hell, even if they really are the better team, nobody is more handsome than Tom. Nobody.

Nobody.

I wanted to respond with an English player, but there are so many terrible, dissapointing British players I couldn't pick one.

squicken

I think the Rams have a real shot tonight if they can find a way to put points on the board. The 9er's offense can't be run effectively with their dearth of receivers. Put 8 men in the box and play tight man-to-man and Copernisuck will appear.

This isn't a reverse jinx oh noes we only have 5 All-Pros statement: The Rams suck. They suck at coaching, have a bad QB and mostly bad players everywhere else. Every offense they have played has performed well above the performances of their other games. They will need to score 24 points to win and they can't do that, b/c again, bad coaches and players

harSon

Banned
Tonight the Niners will take their rightful place at the bottom of their division. Where's your God now FMT? If your wife beating head coach had chosen midget hands over midget head, maybe you wouldn't be competitive with the Steelers for that #1 and #33 draft pick! At least I have two recent Super Bowls to think back on, and recorded on TIVO none the less. All you can do to fight back the tears is jerk off to your old ass grainy VHS tapes.

Tom Penny

They have a great shot if they can outscore them.

Top Bottom