• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

Congrats on your first funny post in your neogaf career

My god you are lowering the bar. He has never said anything funny or clever. It is all just this sad insecure garbage, pretending to be someone he isnt because no one likes the person that he is. I have a million times more respect for gata then him.

That's just understood though. Florida<<<<<<<<

Florida's so bad that we don't even consider it among the states. (cue BugsBunnyFlorida.gif)

lol someone from fucking North Carolina laughing at Florida. Congrats on finally getting electricity and running water at last. Just dont eat too much squirrel stew.

Gata forgot Florida on his list of states worse than Michigan.
Florida>Washington

lol someone from fucking North Carolina laughing at Florida. Congrats on finally getting electricity and running water at last. Just dont eat too much squirrel stew.

Murder is illegal in North Carolina.

On topic:

BVGkfN6CAAAh8g7.jpg

Tickets for the Bucs-Cards game, featuring the 3rd string QB for the Bucs!

He was hurt in the Colts game.

Plus as bad as their D looked games 2 and 3, was he really costing them? They signed him on the cheap for a year. Rental player trying to revive his image and career.

Hope he can rebound. I don't know how he is doing actually in SanFran. Niners fans how has he looked?

Horrible overall. Can't make tackles and gets burned deep. The only thing he's done right so far is that he can jam receivers at the line. That's pretty much about it.

Lunchbox

Banned
Oakland > Detroit
how much would you charge chan when defending him in court after he gets caught in his donkey show side hustle

lawyers are the rothlisburger of the corporate world, he won't turn down fatties, you won't turn down criminals and degenerates

squicken

"No question. Like I said it's uncomfortable to say. It might not sit well. It might not feel good, but the bottom line is for me as player I can't worry about everyone else," Freeman said. "I can't worry about what everybody is doing. I just have to focus on the best situation for me.

"Obviously the head coach has come out and said that this isn't the place for me to be a starting quarterback. He doesn't think that I give this team the best chance to win," Freeman said. "I don't agree, but at the same time I'm the player and he's the coach. Whatever happens next I'm moving on. I'm going to be excited to go out and make the most of any situation."

This isn't going to make anyone want to trade for him.

Bowser

iTunes radio is pretty damn nice. I really regret buying that GS3 instead of an iPhone5. Oh well

I feel like once you get used to and come to terms with the limitations of the iPhone and its quirks, there really is no better smartphone on the market from a usability standpoint. It's cliche, but really, things just seem to work the way you expect them to.

Then again, I've been on Team iPhone since the OG iPhone back in '07, so I doubt I'm ever going to switch at this point lol.

bionic77

how much would you charge chan when defending him in court after he gets caught in his donkey show side hustle

lawyers are the rothlisburger of the corporate world, he won't turn down fatties, you won't turn down criminals and degenerates
I don't do criminal work but if chan got in trouble in PA I would do it for free. Would plead him down to nothing basically.

And then we would go to the nearest church and thank Tebow for our freedom and for not living in Michigan.

iTunes radio is pretty damn nice. I really regret buying that GS3 instead of an iPhone5. Oh well
Agreed. It's surprisingly awesome.

squicken

Wow Bradshaw is out with Amendola-itis. Trent Truck time

I feel like once you get used to and come to terms with the limitations of the iPhone and its quirks, there really is no better smartphone on the market from a usability standpoint. It's cliche, but really, things just seem to work the way you expect them to.

Then again, I've been on Team iPhone since the OG iPhone back in '07, so I doubt I'm ever going to switch at this point lol.

I just kind of got tired of iOS. I wanted to be able to use a file system, but really, Dropbox does 99% of what I would need that for

JCizzle

Wow Bradshaw is out with Amendola-itis. Trent Truck time

I just kind of got tired of iOS. I wanted to be able to use a file system, but really, Dropbox does 99% of what I would need that for

Bradshaw was great in the Niners game, guess he just put way too much effort into it to outshine Trent Truck.

iOS has too many useless restrictions. It's ridiculously usable until you want to do something funky like tether or add files.

ChanHuk

Banned
the raiders fan training juvie you were in clearly fed you some expired adderall. that's why you're having these delusions while playing farming sims on your 2ds

uggs jokes are so 2006, girls haven't wore that shit in ages. but you wouldn't know since the last time you came in contact with a human female was when the ravens fullback next to sweetpea came over. you spent all your spare change on buying Dlc for animal crossing so she said she'll do you when the raiders win something

Lunchbox clearly you've become more delusional from comparing your manhood to your mother's. Sad to think that for your father to make up for your ineptness he threw his wallet at you. What are you gonna do when he takes that away? Cut off your lack of a penis and run head first into a wall?

squicken

Bradshaw was great in the Niners game, guess he just put way too much effort into it to outshine Trent Truck.

Bradshaw wouldn't have been available but for his health. He just can't carry the ball 20 times a game. It's a bummer b/c he's a good rotation guy for Trent. Now it's Damnit Donald

Zozz

Banned
I hope the Vikings lose this Sunday, I don't want this team to keep going on with the terrible coaching staff we have, I love Frazier but the buck stops there.

Fuck Cassel!

Hmm start Chiefs D against the Giants or Ravens D against Bills?

I keep getting this feeling Giants will turn it around this week.
There is very little that scares me about the Chiefs offense with Alex Smith at the helm. Regardless of the defense being shit or not.

The Chiefs defense, however is another matter entirely. Judging by what they did against the Eagles, they have no issues playing single high, man to man coverage as they have trust in their corners. Eric Berry is a beast and when you combine that with their young defensive front - it's just a recipe for disaster on offense for us considering the state of the offensive line/running backs. Perhaps I'll be pleasantly surprised by the young guys who play though. It certainly can't get worse than what the veterans on the line put on the field last weekend.

and...

This is going to be pure comedy on Sunday against the Chiefs defensive front. :jnc
Can the Giants sign Jared Lorenzen as on offensive lineman?
There is very little that scares me about the Chiefs offense with Alex Smith at the helm. Regardless of the defense being shit or not.

The Chiefs defense, however is another matter entirely. Judging by what they did against the Eagles, they have no issues playing single high, man to man coverage as they have trust in their corners. Eric Berry is a beast and when you combine that with their young defensive front - it's just a recipe for disaster on offense for us considering the state of the offensive line. Perhaps I'll be pleasantly surprised by the young guys who play though. It certainly can't get worse than what the veterans on the line put on the field last weekend.
I already outlined earlier in the week how the Giants can beat single high safety, man to man looks. The same recipe they used down the stretch in the last Superbowl, the same thing they used 2nd half vs. the Cowboys. The key is can the Giants give Eli 3.5-4 seconds to execute it?

The Chiefs defense, however is another matter entirely.

One of these weeks the Chiefs are going to go down 10 points early, and it won't matter how well the defense plays. Maybe it's this week. Nicks, Cruz and Randle are a worse matchup than what the Eagles rolled out.

Drakeon

Horrible overall. Can't make tackles and gets burned deep. The only thing he's done right so far is that he can jam receivers at the line. That's pretty much about it.

Agreed. I was hoping against hope that his time in Philadelphia really was a fluke, but it seems that he may just be done.

Tramane Brock (currently our #4) should probably be our #3 CB, not Asomugha. He was in last night and caused that interception for Whitner in the endzone.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
If it didnt improve from the last report i seen it was doing dead last at like 30k viewers

I'm conflicted, I want it to do well because Jay Onrait and Dan O'Toole are there but at the same time if it fails they may just come back to Canada.

Tom Penny

It's crazy how they Jags are the only ones doing it right by sticking with their talented QB while the Vikings and Bucs ditch theirs.

Top Bottom