• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

Haha it should be an exciting game. Btw how are you feeling man, better than last week I hope? :)

Ya these last two weeks have been kinda rough but its friday and looking up! Thank you for your thoughts. I'm taking this weekend off from doing anything to help my right shoulder and lower back recover. Lots of videogames, watching baseball and football. It will be nice. No drinking either which will be super welcoming.

Enron

Banned
On the plus side I've got suit shopping for my wedding tomorrow, any tips GAF bros?

Brooks Brothers. They do the best job of taking an off the rack suit and tailoring it to fit you in my opinion. I wouldn't dream of buying any off the rack suit or sportcoat from anyone else.

Bowser

Brooks Brothers. They do the best job of taking an off the rack suit and tailoring it to fit you in my opinion. I wouldn't dream of buying any off the rack suit or sportcoat from anyone else.

Meh. If I'm going to spend over $1k on a suit/tux, I'm never going off the rack. Might as well spend a bit more and go fully custom at that point.

Leon Hall, Dre Kirkpatrick and Reggie Nelson are all doubtful for Sunday's game against the Browns. :eek:

2mx2vcw.gif

Nelson and Hall suffered their hamstring injuries during Terence Newman's game-winning fumble return for a touchdown against the Green Bay Packers last Sunday.

Enh...totally worth it.

Bowser

NFL fines Newton $10,000 for Under Armour visor clips
In most if not all weeks of his NFL career, Panthers quarterback Cam Newton has violated the league’s uniform policy by using helmet visor clips bearing the Under Armour logo.

This week, Newton has been fined $10,000 for it.

Newton previously wasn’t fined, because no one previously had noticed. Earlier this week, Chris Smith of Forbes.com did.

The league office has informed PFT that the clips are permissible as long as the logos are concealed. The Panthers believed that blacking out the white lettering would be sufficient, but in close-up shots the logo could still be seen.

Others have been wearing the clips without the logo concealed. We’re seeking clarification on whether other players, and possibly any teams, has been fined.

lol fucking bs

jbug617

Banned
Amendola and Gronk might play on a limited basis this week.

@BenVolin: Gronk and Amendola both listed as Questionable. I'm hearing buzz that both may try to play on a limited basis, but we'll see

The NFL sends two bad teams to represent American Football overseas. smh. I don't know why they keep wasting their time trying to create a market for it over there. Nothing is overtaking Association Football in Europe.

cajunator

Banned
that's a problem for ghetto states like NY who rely on bridges. We have hills and the only major water is the Long Island sound and a quiet part of the Atlantic in the south. the rest are barely even rivers

you keep building shit below sea level and next to the shitty gulf because you can't handle the winter, and then cry for help when the tide washes it away. our cities are actually planned. Connecticut doesn't even charge tolls because there's barely anything to repair or maintain other than mandatory repaving which has it's own budget

we call you hicks for a reason broseph. we are self sustaining and built to last

point is your state and it's people vote for shitty governors that have been fucking you since forever and you keep going back like Wisconsin battered wives

while I was at uconn we lost power at campus during a snowstorm in 2011 for 2 days. state made dan malloys ass come down and publicly apologize while paying back hourly wage earners what they missed during those hours regardless if they actually missed work or not.

it's your fault your state sucks, no one else's. rest of the country didn't vote for your officials. so it's when hick states come for donations and disaster relief every single fucking year we get angry and give you a earful. but then it's us that gets labeled snotty and uncaring.

take care of yourself and you wont need our care.

Lunchbox you must have a major inferiority complex. If you need to talk about anything or you are depressed you can always pm me or something. I will be glad to talk to you.

Remember when the Rams decided to pass on RGIII to stick with Sam Bradford?

You wanted the Rams to pay all that guaranteed money to Bradford to sit on the bench? I get why they passed on RGIII but it kills them that none of the picks seem to be working out. Then again they run an offense from like 20 y7ears ago so it is hard to judge much. 5 yard slants are not going to win many games no matter who the QB is.

MechDX

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli 2h
DeAndre Hopkins was told Mel Kiper says he's best rookie in the league. Hopkins replied Kiper also said he was going to be a bust. #Texans

Go Little Dre! Sorry you have a lead footed ass fuck for a QB

squicken

You wanted the Rams to pay all that guaranteed money to Bradford to sit on the bench? I get why they passed on RGIII but it kills them that none of the picks seem to be working out. Then again they run an offense from like 20 y7ears ago so it is hard to judge much. 5 yard slants are not going to win many games no matter who the QB is.

The trade was a total win for STL. They squandered it by blowing the picks. I guess Ogletree looks okay, but like every other Rams draft pick he will get worse every day he is there. No one improves

Gigglepoo

The trade was a total win for STL. They squandered it by blowing the picks. I guess Ogletree looks okay, but like every other Rams draft pick he will get worse every day he is there. No one improves

You're not winning in the NFL without a quarterback. By passing on RGIII, they tied their fortunes to Bradford for at least two more seasons, dooming their chance to consistently compete.

Colasante

Rams FS TJ McDonald placed on Injured Reserve- Designated to Return. Bit of a loss, I imagine, since their safeties already sucked while healthy.

49ers WR Quinton Patton has a broken foot and will be out a couple of weeks. It's Jon Baldwin time.

You're not winning in the NFL without a quarterback. By passing on RGIII, they tied their fortunes to Bradford for at least two more seasons, dooming their chance to consistently compete.

It wasn't a choice between Bradford or Griffin III. Either way, they were paying an assload of money to Bradford until 2014. They weren't in a position where they were one QB away from being Super Bowl contenders. As Squicken said, the trade was smart, the selection of players accumulated after said trade was not as smart. But they have a chance to redeem themselves with two early picks in next year's draft, which has a lot of promising QBs.

Top Bottom