• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

Damnit Dutch!

Sorry to dissapoint. It's worse for me than it is for you.

lol dude you are like 21. There is no morality when it comes to humping. I can 100% guarantee you that you will not regret that when you are older.

Morality is for the weak. Should have run up the score.

379ch.gif

It seemed like a bad idea half an hour ago.

Pimpwerx

So, anyone giving Miami a chance in the Big Easy this Monday? I think we come away with a win. Missing Solai and Wake will be a bitch, but I still like our chances. PEACE.

Niners play in the inferior conference.

Even though we are going to be 0-4 on Monday the difference between our teams is not as big as you would like to hope! We are both garbo. You guys just have good coaches. Take them away and are we really so different, you and I?

the problem is that your owners will not hire a decent coach. they want a puppet and a puppet is what they have (and will have in the future)

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
i forgot it's useless to discuss actual football with a fairweather fan who doesn't actually understand or watch the games. so sad :(
Now, I was sitting here having my fun shoving you the same bullshit you tried to dish out before, but now you go and say something that makes no sense whatsoever. Fairweather? I was around 2006-2011. Doesn't watch the games? Admittedly my work schedule hasn't always been kind to me and I rarely get NFC West games here on the east coast anyway, but new technologies have made it simple to circumvent age-old obstacles. Doesn't understand the games? Oh I do, but when have you ever discussed actual football? Why the FUCK should I ever attempt to do so with you? All you've ever done is rant on and on like you're tough shit, but now that your team is shitting the bed I'm simply savoring the karma.

Now, I was sitting here having my fun shoving you the same bullshit you tried to dish out before, but now you go and say something that makes no sense whatsoever. Fairweather? I was around 2006-2011. Doesn't watch the games? Admittedly my work schedule hasn't always been kind to me and I rarely get NFC West games here on the east coast anyway, but new technologies have made it simple to circumvent age-old obstacles. Doesn't understand the games? Oh I do, but when have you ever discussed actual football? Why the FUCK should I ever attempt to do so with you? All you've ever done is rant on and on like you're tough shit, but now that your team is shitting the bed I'm simply savoring the karma.

:D

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Ahhhhhhhhhaha, I guess I had that coming. You got an assist though, because having to read and respond to that disingenuous mass of self-importance named Enron already got me in a ranting mood and you came in at the right time.

rando14

Time for our rookies to shine this weekend! Basically throwing Bowie, a 7th rounder rookie, right into the stove lol

Ahhhhhhhhhaha, I guess I had that coming. You got an assist though, because having to read and respond to that disingenuous asshat named Enron already got me in a ranting mood and you came in at the right time.

FMT is your brother Hito, always and forever! :)

harSon

Banned
Yeah they looked horrible last night. You can say we gave up whatever in the previous 2 games but we dominated wussle and drew luck threw for like 150.

Don't try to group us with your shitty team! Niners are a disappointment for sure but the steelers are one of the worst teams in the league. Accept it!

Jokes on you! This season is a strategic tank so we get the 1st and 33rd draft selections, enabling us to fill in the gaps and ensure our rise to the top of the NFL once more. We truly are the best run organization in football. Enjoy falling short of winning the Super Bowl every year with your bipolar underachieving wife beater of a coach and his midget headed prima donna QB. As you rack up those mid to late 20th round picks, and your talent ages, leaves the team and/or succumbs to alcoholism/drug abuse, the Steelers will be rejuvenated with fresh young talent and primed to tack on more SBs to its existing six. And ya'll better hope Ben stays true to being a family man, because if Benapalooza comes back, and he begins to prowl the streets of Medgeville once more, it's not hyperbole to suggest that we'll have at least 10 Super Bowls by the time he retires.

Face it FMT, the 49ers are the new Reid/McNabb era Eagles. The only way Harbaugh is going to the Hall of Fame is if success is redefined to how many NFC Championships a team gets to.

Jokes on you! This season is a strategic tank so we get the 1st and 33rd draft selections, enabling us to fill in the gaps and ensure our rise to the top of the NFL once more. We truly are the best run organization in football. Enjoy falling short of winning the Super Bowl every year with your bipolar underachieving wife beater of a coach and his midget headed prima donna QB. As you rack up those mid to late 20th round picks, and your talent ages, leaves the team and/or succumbs to alcoholism/drug abuse, the Steelers will be rejuvenated with fresh young talent and primed to tack on more SBs to its existing six. And ya'll better hope Ben stays true to being a family man, because if Benapalooza comes back, and he begins to prowl the streets of Medgeville once more, it's not hyperbole to suggest that we'll have at least 10 Super Bowls by the time he retires.

Face it FMT, the 49ers are the new Reid/McNabb era Eagles. The only way Harbaugh is going to the Hall of Fame is if success is redefined to how many NFC Championships a team gets to.

i'd rather be the reid/mcnabb era eagles than the smith/singletary/nolan era 49ers! our championship window has closed already but it is nice to win games and be talked about. on one hand that is technically loser talk but after 8-9 years of complete ineptitude i have to take what i can get!

steelers fans will know what i mean after a few more years of what they've experiencing now. i don't wish it on anyone, but it has to happen sometimes :(

p.s.

hito you know you my boy!

bionic77

i'd rather be the reid/mcnabb era eagles than the smith/singletary/nolan era 49ers! our championship window has closed already but it is nice to win games and be talked about. on one hand that is technically loser talk but after 8-9 years of complete ineptitude i have to take what i can get!

steelers fans will know what i mean after a few more years of what they've experiencing now. i don't wish it on anyone, but it has to happen sometimes :(

p.s.

hito you know you my boy!
Any Steelers fan from the 80s is familiar with sucking.

We used to get our shit pushed in by the Browns on an annual basis.

We have been really spoiled as the Steelers have been most good for the past 20 years. To go back to being shit is going to take some getting used to!

u-mad-o.gif

Any Steelers fan from the 80s is familiar with sucking.

We used to get our shit pushed in by the Browns on an annual basis.

We have been really spoiled as the Steelers have been most good for the past 20 years. To go back to being shit is going to take some getting used to!
You've had about 12 straight games. I think we're 3-9 in our last 12. If you're not used to it yet, you're not watching.

Godslay

Banned
No matter how many things I break here on the ambulance. Those fuckers won't fire me.

You either are a government worker or are doing a good job, despite breaking shit. I break shit all the time at work, but have yet to be fired. Then again I'm working with code whereas you are dealing with people's lives so maybe they should fire you...

I just don't trust the Broncos when there is expectation. I learned my lesson after the playoff game...

Don't be scared, what is meant to happen will happen. Philly has a good offense, so if we let them they can hang. It's up to the Broncos to prevent that.

I went home. Should have just done it. Terrible

Don't beat yourself up. Just make the decisions you can live with. I've passed up some humps cause it didn't feel right. Nothing wrong with that. If you are doing it right more will come your way.

Don't be scared, what is meant to happen will happen. Philly has a good offense, so if we let them they can hang. It's up to the Broncos to prevent that.

You don't understand the level of emotional trauma I went through watching that playoff game. The only thing that rivaled that moment was watching the Spurs choke Game 6 away of the NBA Finals. Forgive me if I'm weary now.

Godslay

Banned
You don't understand the level of emotional trauma I went through watching that playoff game. The only thing that rivaled that moment was watching the Spurs choke Game 6 away of the NBA Finals. Forgive me if I'm weary now.

Yeah I actually do. I lived it as well. I'd say it was one of the worst losses I lived through.

Superbowl losses were crushing, but I was a kid. So it was soon forgotten. This last loss, hung with me until we destroyed the Ravens. Even then it's not right, and I don't think it will be right until this team buries the hatchet in the postseason.

Top Bottom