• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 4 IOTI - For a good time call Sweet Pea

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I like soccer.

Way better than baseball.

NFL, NBA, NHL are my loves of my life, too hard to really pick which one I love more.

NBA I've been following the longest, NHL because I'm Canadian, and NFL just reminds me I make poor choices in life.

Oh and I do like MLB but my main problem is I play a lot of baseball during the actual season so I miss a shit ton of games anyways.

Unfortunately it's out of warranty... Thanks for the help, though. I'll call Panasonic today and see what they suggest. I just have a feeling it's going to cost more than it's worth.

Generally speaking you won't know until someone tries to service it. If it's a cheap board or just needs a soldering fix, you won't pay much. But if it's a unique board they will charge the moon. That being said, since the screen is ok I imagine it will be cheaper than a new TV...with the downside being scheduling repairs, being there for repairs, etc.

Good luck.

bionic77

chicken

fried if possible

wings if possible
I am not a fan of wings but fried chicken is a top 3 food. I don't want to associate with anyone that doesn't acknowledge that,

It's NFL, Soccer, NHL, and the rest of crap I don't give a fuck.
NFL is my favorite but I like other sports too. The older I get the harder it gets to follow all of them.

One of the things I liked most about the NFL was that the games were on 2 days for a specific time each week. Goodell is starring to fuck that up with Thursday football. In 20 years when the French Canadians Homosapiens (formerly the Redskins) are playing the London Snow Leopards (Gata's team) for the Samsung Bowl we will look back on these times fondly!

Wings are good if you can find good wings, which is hard. Most wing places are shit. Someone told me Wingstop was good, so I went there. Wingstop is not good. Buffalo Wild Wings is not good. Don't accept mediocre wings, people. Demand excellence!

bionic77

Wings are good if you can find good wings, which is hard. Most wing places are shit. Someone told me Wingstop was good, so I went there. Wingstop is not good. Buffalo Wild Wings is not good. Don't accept mediocre wings, people. Demand excellence!
Yeah most wings suck ass too. Forgot to mention that.

Fuck wings. Just get some fried chicken and waffles. Every decent city has a place with chicken and waffles.

Fox318

PSLPHHV.jpg

rando14

Wingstop is okay IMO. BWW is shit.

My favorite are from...

<_<

>_>

the local store's deli section

Fox318

Jaguars using ball boys as scout team receivers

As if the woeful record, double-digit point spreads, empty seats and Happy Hour ticket offers weren’t embarrassing enough, the Jacksonville Jaguars roster is so depleted that the team has been using ball boys and equipment managers as scout team wide receivers during practice.

The team is without usual receivers Justin Blackmon (suspension), Mike Brown (back) and Stephen Burton (concussion). For this week’s game against the Colts, the Jags will likely add two practice squad players to join Cecil Shorts and rookie Ace Sanders on the depth chart. Jacksonville is one of two NFL teams to not have a touchdown from a wide receiver this year. (Minnesota is the other.) Seeing as how Jacksonville only has three touchdowns on the season, that’s not much of a surprise.

According to ESPN’s Michael DiRocco, the dearth of receiving talent has led to the unusual step of having team employees mimic Colts receivers like Reggie Wayne and T.Y. Hilton. Other scout team receivers have included practice squad quarterback Matt Scott.

Do you think it was awkward when the equipment managers were hauling in passes like Jerry Rice while lining up against the Jags’ starting secondary? Yeah, it was probably awkward.

Jacksonville is an eight-point home underdog to Indianapolis.

ShaneB

Greek food for lunch again at work. Not bad at all, and then to the gym after I'm done eating.

As for the discussion earlier, I've always been a multisport kind of guy, Hockey, MMA, Football, Golf, baseball, basketball, etc etc. There isn't so much a sport I hate, but I just dont care at all about Soccer really. Plus I know I'm an odditity when I know how much I love MMA, but I hate fighting in Hockey. Wacky.

Even though I hate the seahawks I will admit they got boned a little bit that superbowl, what really screwed them over more was Jeremey Stevens dropping so many huge first down catches. It allowed the steelers to stall their drives that kept crossing the 50 so easily.

Top Bottom