• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Neither. About 2 hours east of Erie. Small hick town thats home of zippo
Damn I don't even know what the fuck is up around there.

Is that near Wellsboro? I think I went up there once for a case involving that fracking shit, but i honestly don't even remember where it was!

I don't know...I think signing Joe Flacco to a 120 million dollar contract, and with that statline, is asking to get fired.
SB buys you 2 years immunity. Everyones job is safe for at least 2 years. After that the easiest thing to do is fire the qb. Then goes the coach if things don't turn around. And last of all is always the GM.

jakncoke

Banned
Bradford? I'm sorry.

I know :(

Is that near Wellsboro? I think I went up there once for a case involving that fracking shit, but i honestly don't even remember where it was!

SB buys you 2 years immunity. Everyones job is safe for at least 2 years. After that the easiest thing to do is fire the qb. Then goes the coach if things don't turn around. And last of all is always the GM.

Wellsboro like 45 or more minutes east and yeah we had some fracking things go wrong around here too. This town was built on oil figuratively and literally

Milchjon

Pic of bionic at work

080210-Erin-Brockovich3-400.jpg

Pats release TE Zach Sudfeld. Oh Preseason hype I wish it was real.

Gronk 2.0 :'(

Colasante

RIP Studfeld. I still think he's going to be a good compliment to Gronk, he just needs more time to develop on the practice squad.

True, I just gotta keep telling myself

At least we're not the Steelers

I'm happy we didn't win the Super Bowl! Now we don't have to pay fraud krapernick big bucks

Ps

I'm not happy we lost. At least if we won and then he was exposed who cares I got me Super Bowl win!

rando14

Ah, yes. The old west coast, "Well, you live in shitty places so sports are all you've got" fallback.

The coasts are the best.

It is known!

Fantasy question, sorry.

Start Fred Jackson, CJ Spiller, or play it safe with Steve Smith?

Jackson has had 10+ points in standard scoring each of the past 4 weeks, which is pretty impressive. Spiller's a gametime decision and his health is suspect so he's risky but who knows.

bionic77

I know :(

Wellsboro like 45 or more minutes east and yeah we had some fracking things go wrong around here too. This town was built on oil figuratively and literally
Damn that really is in the middle of nowhere.

Well hope it works out for you. Once you get stabilized try and move closer to a bigger city so you can enjoy higher property taxes and the occasional Starbucks!

Pic of bionic at work

080210-Erin-Brockovich3-400.jpg
In that movie the lawyers are the good guys and the corporation is the bad guy.

That aligns with my world view as well.

squicken

First I've ever heard of this term, but I like it. Games vs JAX are must not-lose. There's no lift to winning, it's just avoiding catastrophe by not losing

I just financed a vehicle to RDJ's ex house keeper, she's making bank lol anyways I find it hard to believe how little we dropped in the rankings this week, usually after a terrible loss like that we go down into the high 20s, we are still in the top 10 for some of them and we are favorites to win over Balt...this feels weird

squicken

Radio guy in STL hates the Pats b/c of the stolen SB in 2001. I guess Doug Flutie tells the story that he picked up Brady's helmet once and heard Ernie Adams talking through the one way radio. It was well after the 15 second timer should have shut it off, and Adams was upstairs, not on the sideline. Flutie has never refuted the story or said he was misquoted. It's just the weird thing that no one ever talks about

Where do you live squicken?

Houston

exarkun

3rd COAST!

Look at squick, hes repping his real colors. 3rd COAST! Texans and Saints all day (not saying I root for two teams, that is impossible, but I gotta give a shoutout to the Saints since Houston has half the population of Louisiana living in our city).

Tabris

What kind of shitty ass Thursday Night Football game is this? Cleveland Browns and Buffalo Bills should be regulated to Sunday morning games on FOX forever.

Milchjon

Is there anything bad that you can say about the Pats that people won't believe?

Did you know that Richard Seymour used to eat still beating hearts of fetuses during their three SB runs? Drew Bledsoe saw him do it at least once.

Bowser

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 32m
#Bucs QB Josh Freeman received a $5.95M payment from the Bucs when they cut him. #Consolationprize

That's a lot of tacos.

Josh Katzowitz ‏@joshkatzowitz 31m
I feel the need to remind Greg Schiano that his career NFL winning percentage is .350. Raheem Morris' is .354.

17682_raheem-morris.jpg

squicken

Is there anything bad that you can say about the Pats that people won't believe?

Did you know that Richard Seymour used to eat still beating hearts of fetuses during their three SB runs? Drew Bledsoe saw him do it at least once.

There's no need to make stuff up when so much of the evil is true

also

BVrmWWCCEAAYGTw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom