• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beason passed his physical and is officially a Giant. He will participate in walkthrough tomorrow and it's possible he's active on Sunday.
Snee officially on IR:

Ralph Vacchiano @RVacchianoNYDN 3m

G Chris Snee (hip) has officially been placed on IR to make room for Jon Beason. ... More moves could be coming tomorrow. #NYG

More moves will definitely be coming. Charles James is likely going to be activated because we have no CB depth right now. If they want to activate Will Hill, that's another roster spot, too.

Adrien Robinson and David Baas could both be IR'd by the end of Saturday...

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Does everybody know what time it is?

tueltime.jpg

Tuel Time renewed for 6 more episodes?

hiryu

Fuck Weeden. He is so awful to watch that I'll just browse the internet while the offense is on the field. I get so aggravated watching that doofus.

Snee officially on IR:

More moves will definitely be coming. Charles James is likely going to be activated because we have no CB depth right now. If they want to activate Will Hill, that's another roster spot, too.

Just not the Giants' year, huh? :(

Sorry, man.

Fuck Weeden. He is so awful to watch that I'll just browse the internet while the offense is on the field. I get so aggravated watching that doofus.
Yes, he is a disgrace to the history of incredible Browns QB's.

Jets claimed TE Zach Sudfeld off waivers from the Patriots.

Sudfeld quickly fell out of favor when it became clear in Week 1 he wouldn't play a significant offensive role. He did, however, flash big-time pass-catching tools during the preseason and has impressive measurables. The 24-year-old is very much worth a flier for a Jets team with no long-term solution at tight end. Kellen Winslow and Jeff Cumberland aren't answers
THIS IS AWESOME

squicken

Has the Vatican issued the beatification for Saint Hoyer? I'll always remember those 2 games where he was like a cross between Peyton Manning and Batman and gave the downtrodden Browns fans a brief respite from the Ginger Devil who is responsible for everything ever that ever went wrong in Cleveland for now and the past and future in this and in every other dimension

Snee officially on IR:

Looks like another fine injury plagued season :(

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm back on the "I've made a huge mistake" bandwagon when I realize in 2 weeks I'm driving to Green Bay to watch the Brownies play.

At least I'll still get to meet one of these fabled Sconis at last.

bionic77

I'm back on the "I've made a huge mistake" bandwagon when I realize in 2 weeks I'm driving to Green Bay to watch the Brownies play.

At least I'll still get to meet one of these fabled Sconis at last.
Maybe God can heal your qb in time to beat the Packers.

Patterson officially out, Nolan Carroll officially starting at CB for the fourth straight week. Everyone make sure to start Marlon Brown in FF!

Ugh not what you want to hear after getting some free beers at lunch today, stupid Patterson needs to hurry the hell up. I hope we can get this win and he'll be ready to go for the bill game.

This is the first in-season trade by the Giants since 1986 when they traded a 2nd and 7th rounder to the Cardinals for Ottis Anderson.

Bowser

New Cardinals LT Bradley Sowell (UDFA) about facing former teammate Greg Hardy on Sunday:

"I’ve been trying to text him,” Sowell said. “I told him, ‘(Help me) keep my job for at least one week.' "

:jnc

MechDX

http://www.stateofthetexans.com/andre-johnson-wants-teammates-to-be-accountable/

When things are going bad, there’s going to be a lot of criticism. I told them we’re not in the worst situation. We’re 2-2. Everybody’s panicking like we’re 0-4 or something. I just told them that, in order for us to get it done, it’s going to take us. It’s not going to take, the coaches put the game plan in, but we have to go out and execute plays. I told them that, like Coach (Gary) Kubiak saying that he took responsibility and stuff like that, I felt like that was a bunch of BS. Coach shouldn’t have to come out and take responsibility for what happens on the field because he’s not playing. Yeah, they do make the calls with the plays and stuff like that, but, at the same time, we have to go out and execute. That was pretty much it. I just told them, in order for us to get it done, we’re going to have to get it done. We can’t worry about what people say form the outside. People have their own opinions about whatever. That doesn’t really matter. We just have to keep that tunnel vision and keep going forward.”

Usually would just blow stuff like this off but Dre just doesn't speak out too often.

Can anyone confirm this?

My mom says she saw a new Mcdonalds commercial with Jacoby and Flacco, and Flacco SINGS!

I could not find it on YouTube....has anyone seen this abomination?

MechDX

Can anyone confirm this?

My mom says she saw a new Mcdonalds commercial with Jacoby and Flacco, and Flacco SINGS!

I could not find it on YouTube....has anyone seen this abomination?

Yeah its real but its like those Youtube videos where they insert other voices in lip synch.

LJ11

The Giants, a team in terrible need of an ILB passed him up for a rookie DT (Kiko was taken #46, Hankins #49) that has yet to dress for a game.

It looks like he finally will out of necessity thanks to injury while we send a 7th rounder to Carolina for a busted up backup ILB.

*sigh*

They had Arthur Brown fall right into their laps. They've had a bunch of LBs fall into their laps, just like the Bills, but they ignored the position. Won't be the case this offseason.

Feel bad for Manuel, going to miss a lot of games/practices/reps his rookie year. Just when the D was getting healthy too, Gilmore and Byrd back next which changes the dynamics completely.

They had Arthur Brown fall right into their laps. They've had a bunch of LBs fall into their laps, just like the Bills, but they ignored the position. Won't be the case this offseason.

Yep. What galls me is that even if you take the draft out of the equation - Kyle Bosworth had easily the best preseason of any linebacker on the Giants roster ..and they cut him. Seriously?

It's harder to knock Reese on the Hankins pick outside of the fact that he whiffed on Marvin Austin which forced him to grab another young DT for depth.

Hmm so Philbin says that the roster spot that's open on the team could be filled in the next 48 hours...is there anyone out there that could possibly help this team at RB, CB, LB, OL??

squicken

I have learned that Miquel from Twitter and occasionally NeoGAF.com will be attending the game in SF. Seems like a bad omen for the Texans and the region in general

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom