• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 5 |OT| - Are you ready for some 11:35 pm football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doorman

I was pretty convinced that the Lions were going to lose last week, and they ended up showing up in a pretty big way.

Too bad it hasn't helped, as I'm pretty convinced that the Lions are going to lose this week, too. Hell, since this is apparently Bizarro world and the Browns have done an absolutely terrible job of tanking, I can't even get a read on that game next week either. I think we can get pressure decently enough, but if Rodgers scrambles and manages to still get passes off, we're dead. I think we need at least 4 sacks for me to feel confident that we can apply useful pressure to him.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I was pretty convinced that the Lions were going to lose last week, and they ended up showing up in a pretty big way.

Too bad it hasn't helped, as I'm pretty convinced that the Lions are going to lose this week, too. Hell, since this is apparently Bizarro world and the Browns have done an absolutely terrible job of tanking, I can't even get a read on that game next week either. I think we can get pressure decently enough, but if Rodgers scrambles and manages to still get passes off, we're dead. I think we need at least 4 sacks for me to feel confident that we can apply useful pressure to him.

Browns have never been tanking bro.

jakncoke

Banned
Fucking twitter, had to uninstall and reinstall and change my password just to get it to work on my phone again

edit; Please tell me yankeehater twitter is Jerryis. Those douchebag glasses fits too well with his persona

Greg

Me too.

Miguel

551241_10151671024351657_1524766142_n.jpg

10 hours til Watt starts to tear Kaepernick apart.

Miguel

Texans fans have really travelled well this year
I'm pretty sure there were 1500 people yesterday out there. Crazy scene, you could hear the chants from a mile away driving up.

The endzone Is going to be packed with Texans fans. Especially LR44. I'm in LR 40 row 1.

Can't wait! /bartscott

MechDX

I'm pretty sure there were 1500 people yesterday out there. Crazy scene, you could hear the chants from a mile away driving up.

The endzone Is going to be packed with Texans fans. Especially LR44. I'm in LR 40 row 1.

Can't wait! /bartscott

You should run around asking everyone if they are into scat and calling them biiiiiiiiiitch!

Bowser

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 6m
Sources: #Panthers have begun laying groundwork for a possible coaching search, doing background checks on candidates. 1 candidate knows.

...huzzah?

Why the fuck would this come out now?

The Titans should be our second real test of the season (Cowboys being the first), but with the Hurt Locker out our chances are good.

Go Chefs!

Sup, guys. It's my bday today (turned 27) and all I want is an eagles W. Which of course means we'll prob get demolished.=(

October babies FTW

Happy Birthday man

Sources: #Panthers have begun laying groundwork for a possible coaching search, doing background checks on candidates. 1 candidate knows.

...huzzah?

To let Rivera know to not get too comfortable even with that big win? Dunno.

I'd prefer something like that to stay in the front office.

Rob Ryan won't be the next coach of the Panthers. It will be an offensive mind, or Ray Horton IMO.

Bears gave me a shitty showing last week on my birthday. Hopefully we keep Payton winless at Soldier Field. Devin Hester will have a big day today is my prediction.

cajunator

Banned
I really hope Brees doesn't lose his mind this game. I really hope our D can stop the run.

Matt Forte and that takeaway driven Bears D in bad weather. Not feeling this game at all.

Unless we get a rungame going, which is doubtful.
Brees will have to play top of his game.

squicken

...huzzah?

signs of life? ensure tanking protocols

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom