• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

eznark

Banned
GG Cowboys-GAF.

We're 4-4, no need to panic, Take the bye week off and go back to the drawing boards. Maybe make a trade or two.

Stafford to the Browns for a fourth and sixth probably is doable. They might even throw in Campbell and you'd get picks and an upgrade.

Nice to see Dolphins-gaf was able to put off their concession of the season until week 8 this year.

I wouldn't be giving up so soon but with the Bronco's or Chiefs taking up one of the wildcard spots the Dolphins will practically have to win out to make the playoffs.

Spades

I don't think much of Philbin. After the Pats tied it, he threw the game plan out the window and just had Tanny slang it.

Yup. Sadly it's looking like we're coaching our way out of victories at the moment. We have the talent but it's not being used properly.

Of the last 4 (consecutive, I add) losses, we could/should have won 3. Let that sink in. We could very possibly be 6-1 right now, not 3-4.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
No upset wins yet. On a day like today with all these games with obvious outcomes, you'd think at least one would be a surprise.

It's going to be a rough week for Miami football fans. Dolphins going to be in last place after next weekend and The U are going to get absolutely embarrassed and demolished by FSU.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
The Browns only surrendered 1 sack all game.

I'm sorry Gondo, this is really showing how immobile Weeden really is and how terrible his reads are. :(

Lions won't bench Fatty like Skins won't bench RG3 even though it's the right move.

Stock market, consumer confidence, brand value, etc, etc.

Top Bottom