• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 8 |OT| - Hail To The Chiefs

o1UNa.gif

squicken

Rams GM puffed out his chest for drafting backup center and project Barrett Jones 4 picks after Ted Thompson drafted David Bakhtiari

eznark

Banned
Rams GM puffed out his chest for drafting backup center and project Barrett Jones 4 picks after Ted Thompson drafted David Bakhtiari

To be fair, Bakhtiari has graded out really, really, really badly. However it kind of doesn't matter because Rodgers.

Jeff-DSA

Wow, I watched the replay of the Dolphins-Patriots game. 20 of New England's points came after drive extending penalties on 3rd down where NE would have had to punt. All of them were bad calls. All of them.

There's a good chance that we would have blown the game otherwise, but what a joke.

So, the Dolphins aren't going to make the playoffs. Pretty sure you don't get in after a 4 game losing streak. Obviously top priority is fixing the O-line before Tannehill gets injured seriously. They were run blocking decently today, but I'd be more encouraged if it was against a better front 7.

This last month has sucked, fellow Phins fans. No other way to think about it.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Starks! WHAT ARE ALL THESE RUSHING YARDS?????????/

Starks has looked great all season. Just can't stay healthy.

Too bad we don't have Harris. I'd love to have another back to mix in this rotation.

Packers should defend Rogers better. Don't sacrifice him on a Vikings game of all things.
It was a poor decision by Rodgers, there was no running room and he had time.

Also Lacy who?! Starks has that second level explosiveness that Lacy doesn't. Like Al said a great one, two punch.

Top Bottom