• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 9 |OT| - Doin' It 2003 Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to that Keenum kid do good this Sunday night. If he really is to be the next Romo, hopefully this will be his breakout game. Nothing against the Colts, I'm just a big fan of underdogs and would like to see the Texan fans in my family have something to root for.

Ripclawe

Banned
wear whatever you want after last night... he is no gastineau though..

1393594_678067062213115_1925614395_n.jpg

i54byjXuRbo0M.jpg

Packer-Giants SNF game has been flexed out for Broncos-Chiefs.

From Wes: The Packers-Giants game in Week 11 has been flexed out of Sunday Night Football and into a 3:25 p.m. CT slot on FOX. The Broncos and Chiefs will play the night game.
PackerNews

cajunator

Banned
WanderingWind, welcome to this fine country. Remember, it's YOUR fault if you don't like it here. Go out and mingle!

Cajun, I didn't know you knew the words "blubbering vagina".

I hear things at work.

Having spent many a weekend on Sixth Street in Austin, I couldn't agree more. So much nicer than the other places listed. The best live music festival in the country, lots of fun outdoor stuff to do, great restaurants, etc. The only downside to Austin is that it gets balls hot from late May through late September. You either can handle the heat or you can't.

You just described my city too.
A lot of it revolves around ULL and the surrounding area. Awesome nightlife as a result along with some great music festivals.

cashman

Banned
Big city: University of Texas armpit of universe

College town: Gainesville, Athens, Stillwater are the three I have been to that were really fun scenes

Stillwater was kind of shitty when I went there. Then again I went in the summer, but still it was shitty.

WedgeX

Banned
Currently inebriated. Shit day at work. No Lions on Sunday. Although, probably for the best its the bye week, since any further terribleness would push me into drinking more. Perhaps.

Hunter S.

Currently inebriated. Shit day at work. No Lions on Sunday. Although, probably for the best its the bye week, since any further terribleness would push me into drinking more. Perhaps.

Will join you soon, but I doubt I will post as I hardly ever post here when i'm drunk.

Farooq

Banned
First day of the month of Romo, or as some people like to call November.

Romo in November:

Wins-Losses: 23-5
Completion Percentage: 66.95%
Yards: 6994
TDs: 58
Ints 16
Passer Rating: 108.5

If only December Tony was as good.

cdyhybrid

Turn on ESPN2 if your team needs a QB or a WR. Sean Mannion and Marqise Lee in action. Lee just scored a loooooooong TD on USC's first play on a busted coverage.

h1nch

The lesson here is, never have hope.

Bucs have a talented roster. They just need a head coach who doesn't apply overly-simplistic HS/College coaching philosophies to a professional team, and is not a terrible human being.

And possibly a new QB. Glennon hasn't looked terrible so far given the circumstances.

Syrinx

Bucs have a talented roster. They just need a head coach who doesn't apply overly-simplistic HS/College coaching philosophies to a professional team, and is not a terrible human being.

And possibly a new QB. Glennon hasn't looked terrible so far given the circumstances.

It's just a mentality I've been trying to condition myself toward after how many times the Bucs and Mets have let me down, but you are right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom