• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Bowser

"Lemme get two claps and a Nature Boy....WOOO!"

fOXZVg0.png

Spread league. Grantland should fire Simmons and hire me to write his picks column!

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Been that way as long as I can remember bro. That isn't ever going to change. The people attracted to politics and patriots fandom are just shitty. Even if they were good at math they would just use it to argue their points with slanted statistics (which they already do).

The only solution to this is to make Tim Tebow our king and put the entire Patriots organization and a decent portion of Mass on one way rocket ship to Mars where they can build us a colony and mine that shit in avatar.
This takes math, by the way.

The playoffs are full of nothing but frauds. Then again, a fraud won the SB last year.

We need to gift Bucket three hipster scarfs to create the off season thread. Or else Squicken and I can improve
shit up
the playoff threads with draft talk ;)

Bevell is basically the Seattle equivalent of Philbin when he was in GB.

I can't wait til Tolzien fill that role for us next year! Tolzien is the next Bevell!

I was always under the impression Carroll was a defensive guy that's why I was confused. Interesting

bionic77

This takes math, by the way.
I didn't say that math was useless. I said it was not particularly useful for most of the population who should never be allowed near NASA. Obviously almost everything we use required a lot of math and science to create.

Honestly once they figure out how to harness quantum physics everything is going to seem like magic to most of the mouth breathers that inhibit this planet.

Eleuin

Windows 8.1 is great, thanks for the start8 recommendation.

Can't wait to put this OS on a SSD

Don't you dare take him from us!

I'm down to do an avatar bet. But whoever loses against me has to take my current avatar and wear it until the 49ers lose.
If I can gimp something together I'm down

eznark

Banned
I was always under the impression Carroll was a defensive guy that's why I was confused. Interesting

So is Belichick. Think he doesn't have input in the overall game plan? The head coaches job is to tie it all together. There are almost no situations like the 85 Bears where it was essentially two different teams, and even fewer where that works.

The 2014 Lovey Tedford Bucs though...that shit would work and I am desperate to see it!

My brother was visiting for Christmas and my dad was having a dinner on Sunday during the Green Bay game...I didn't go. Dad didn't have the game at his place.

Yeah. I'm on a family vacation and this is like the one scheduled thing. And my sister didn't get it at all...

ShaneB

Anyone watching Canada vs USA in the World Juniors?

Of course, great game so far.

Also regarding the tickets still available... How in god's name do you not sell out a playoff game?!?! I mean it's only Tuesday, but those should be gone quickly!

edit: Also regarding the Seahawks offence, as a newer fan, I've been content with things so far, but that's really only because I care so much more about the defence.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer

So is Belichick. Think he doesn't have input in the overall game plan? The head coaches job is to tie it all together. There are almost no situations like the 85 Bears where it was essentially two different teams, and even fewer where that works.

The 2014 Lovey Tedford Bucs though...that shit would work and I am desperate to see it!
To be fair, some defense-minded HCs actually do leave the entire offense to their OCs, but Carroll stopped doing that after his first year at USC. Since then he makes it clear what he expects to see in his team's offense, and it's rooted in what he hates to defend against.

eznark

Banned
Any of you clowns still trying to find a PS4? I have an extra. No upsell, just pay shipping. Also if I don't know you or if you are Chan you can go pound sand, preferably after burying your dick in it.

cdyhybrid

:lol

Be careful what you wish for. I think the Pack have a better chance of going into your stadium and winning than the Niners do.

I already picked the Packers to win the Super Bowl since they meet all the criteria:

-mediocre record
-barely snuck in

I'm already at peace with Green Bay winning it all.

Any of you clowns still trying to find a PS4? I have an extra. No upsell, just pay shipping. Also if I don't know you or if you are Chan you can go pound sand, preferably after burying your dick in it.

Does it come with a complimentary pair of Bengals Zubaz?

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Pete Carroll on defense:

1. Limit Explosive Plays
2. Make the Opponent One-Dimensional
3. Get the Ball
4. Out-hit/Out-physical the Opponent

Pete Carroll on offense:

1. Make Explosive Plays
2. Be Balanced, Never be One-Dimensional
3. Protect the Ball
4. Be Physical

And that's pretty much what you see from us.

squicken

The playoffs are full of nothing but frauds. Then again, a fraud won the SB last year.

We need to gift Bucket three hipster scarfs to create the off season thread. Or else Squicken and I can improve
shit up
the playoff threads with draft talk ;)

We can talk draft here. Not like the thread wasn't dominated by all the coaching changes yesterday. We just don't have enough posters (except on gameday) for a loser bros thread

My early draft crush Jace Amaro didn't disappoint in last night's game, and he declared for the draft today. Better blocker than you'd think given his numbers and usage. It's really looking like a good draft if you get beyond the QBs, all of whom are going to have warts

ShaneB

Pete Carroll on defense:

1. Limit Explosive Plays
3. Get the Ball

Pete Carroll on offense:

1. Make Explosive Plays
3. Protect the Ball
4. Be Physical

icjk7FhxfwQme.gif

Pete Carroll on defense:

1. Limit Explosive Plays
3. Get the Ball

Pete Carroll on offense:

1. Make Explosive Plays
3. Protect the Ball
4. Be Physical

You forgot PEDs

eznark

Banned
Pete Carroll on defense:

1. Limit Explosive Plays
3. Get the Ball
5. ROIDS

Pete Carroll on offense:

1. Make Explosive Plays
3. Protect the Ball
4. Be Physical
5. REFS

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
The calendar tells me that it's Tuesday. Why the fuck hasn't anyone from the Dolphins organization been fired yet?

eznark

Banned
I hope every minority candidate turns down that interview. Sure seems like they had this planned before firing Chud

And if they do the Browns shouldn't be fined a nickel. They reached out, not Browns fault if those guys don't want to get their names out and go through the process. Nothing negative will come of it.

brentech

BST x-post for NFL bros

SELLING
Have a used MSI N660 TF 2GB OC Edition available.
Part # G57-V100997-Y47
Reference links (Amazon) : (Newegg) : (BF3 Benchmark)
Shipping in original box, inside of a box.

Bonus picture from when it was in my system:

iUAK5HO.jpg

Paypal or Amazon gift card is fine.
$160 Or best offer.
Just want to avoid eBay if possible.
There's so more pictures in the actual BST thread.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Here's how I determine who to cheer for:

1. Manning brothers
2. Black QB with winning record
3. Any team that can take out the Patriots and Steelers. Thats why I liked the Ravens the last couple of seasons, but now I know the Patriots and Steelers will not be doing anything noteworthy anytime soon, so the Ravens support has been dropped.

Christ. Kave is the only Canadian I'll recognize as human. And he's a cat!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
As the season is over we should take a moment to remember the vets and new kids we lost this year:

Lunchbox
Chan
Brady's panties
"Gourmet" hotdog guy

Top Bottom