• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

squicken

Yeah, Bowe can be such a dog. He had seperation, just didn't maintain hip control, you're a head of the DB, how the fuck does he end up riding you out of bounds? Bowe just doesn't have it up stairs, some guys do, some don't. He coasts on raw talent, dumb player.

It's my worry with Evans and Benjamin, and why I love Sammy Watkins. Give me the guy who always wants it

1) Congrats, Colts GAF. You were the better team on the field today. Both teams took turns looking like crap.

2) I won't make excuses for the injuries changing the game. We all know they did, but that's football. No use sitting around and playing the "what if" game.

3) Alex Smith played a hell of a game. I didn't know he had that in him. Totally impressed me. That's my QB.

4) Andy Reid gets love for taking a 2-14 team, almost flipping our record the next year, and bringing new life to a football town that was in the dumps. We overachieved this year...then flew too close to the sun.

5) Andy Reid's timeout calls this game were laughably bad. Laughably. Coming out of a timeout we...call our final timeout? Wasted the previous two, as well, in routine situations that made no sense. We still would have lost, but that's inexcusable.

6) Our D was just not good. We have tons of individual talent, but it's time to bring in a new scheme (more zone looks instead of all man) and a new D coordinator.

Man, I feel so sorry for the Chiefs fans. There was nothing the team could do either. Their man player was injured in the 1st drive and the rest throughout the 2nd half. Plus Luck was clutch as hell. And for it to come down to an out of bound foot...

Man, that's just rough. Guess Chief fans gotta hope Broncos get their revenge game win for them, huh?

So much for that highly touted defense, huh? They are the sole reason for the loss. The offense did all that they could...

For those questioning those blaming Alex Smith: Their final drive was actually going well until Smith decided to commit the Grounding penalty. That play alone halved whatever their win probability was at that point.

What does that tell you?
Alex didn't lose us this game. Shit tier defense did.

I agree. Choices went, Chiefs, Chargers, Colts. It's probably going to be Colts, so we'll have to make due. At least this way we won't have to hear the narrative of the other team is the underdog.
Sorry, you guys need to play the Chargers. If the Bungles walk into Foxboro, that means Brady goes uncontested to the AFC CG again. The Chargers must win so the Colts can weaken the Pats.

The goal of the AFC playoffs, as ever, is for the Pats to be defeated. If that means Denver goes down as collateral damage by the Phillip Rivers pain train, so be it

Godslay

Banned

I know that feeling, get well soon.

was never really an avid poster, don't even remember what my last username was before the change. I think Rob N Banks.

NFL Gaf moves too fast to keep up with so I mainly just lurk.

Eagles fan. obviously. Why else would I be happy about another team choking because of Andy Reid

Just sucks to see people driveby with that stuff, but what can you do? Anyways welcome.

zero_suit

Sorry, you guys need to play the Chargers. If the Bungles walk into Foxboro, that means Brady goes uncontested to the AFC CG again. The Chargers must win so the Colts can weaken the Pats.

The goal of the AFC playoffs, as ever, is for the Pats to be defeated. If that means Denver goes down as collateral damage by the Phillip Rivers pain train, so be it

Wise man

I agree. Choices went, Chiefs, Chargers, Colts. It's probably going to be Colts, so we'll have to make due. At least this way we won't have to hear the narrative of the other team is the underdog.

Of those three, I'd rather the Broncos play the team that they only played once this year.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
So much for that highly touted defense, huh? They are the sole reason for the loss. The offense did all that they could...

Yeah, I never saw the early Chiefs games so I'm not sure what happened to the defense. I'm assuming the teams just figured it out quickly.

Tucah

you speak so well

I like you.

Top Bottom