• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Wes

venison crêpe
A pair of really close games. If we get two of the same tomorrow, and add in the crazy weather conditions, it could be a truly memorable weekend.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Welcome to the Offseason, Eagles. Washington ate all the chips, Dallas is sulking in the corner, and we're making show angels!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Former Texans kicker who played his worse ball for us and then wins a playoff game for the Saints.

smh

TheFatOne

Collinsworth wtf are you talking about that kick was a fucking chipshot, and Brees was ass all game. It's going to be very interesting watching the revolution next season. Want to see how Foles does with a year of tape on him, and it's highly unlikely the Eagles end the season as healthy as they were this season.

Nameless

I will spend the next week praying for B.Christ to upend the Seacunts....provided I'm still watching football after tomorrow.

Syrinx

If cajunator were here right now, he'd be congratulating the Seahawks fans on their NFC title game berth. He's a quitter.

Phew. I was sure we were going to lose that one. Amazing how the game snowballed on us after Keenan Lewis was put on the bench. Still alive, baby!

jman2050

Well the Eagles are out which means I don't care about what else happens in the NFC.

Just have one of Indy/Cincy take out the Fraudtriots and I'll be golden.

MRSA

Banned
Somewhere yankee is sobbing by himself in his dark living room plaaying Angry Birds Star Wars........poor guy.

Velcro Fly

They should have let the Saints score the second they got inside the 30.

Instead they let the Saints win by playing D and hoping the kicker misses a chip shot (no pun intended).

I guarantee Khiry Robinson scores if they just don't make the shoestring tackle on that last series.

Top Bottom