• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

God what a pathetic fucking loser you are. I hope every fanbase gets to celebrate a SB win at some point, even the Pats once Brady and the Cheat are gone.
Good for you.

ip5WLiQlHwsIA.jpeg

Carolina will beat SF if that's the matchup.

They're also better than GB, but SF is better than GB. If the Packers win tomorrow you can throw logic and reason out the window and know that sometimes the wheels of fate are beyond the understanding of mortal men.

Not sure why the Niners suddenly are the favorites if they play us after what happened earlier in the season.

gutshot

Does this mean all these delusional Eagles fans will stop anointing Nick Foles as a ZOMG HOF LEGEND now.

I jumped the gun on the legend talk. But the kid played well. Gave them a chance to win but ST and the D let them down. McNabb or Vick would have choked on that last drive, so he's already ahead of them in that regard.

cdyhybrid

I don't care who we face. We should beat anyone we play. Too much talent not to, and we'll be at home.

If we have to dodge teams to make the Super Bowl we might as well just quit the season now.

Quote from Aaron Rodgers

“We get paid for the regular season, and you carve out your legacy in the postseason.”

If Rodgers can beat the 49ers without a defense. Praise

Talamius

I think most of Hawks and niners gaf can agree we don't want to face each other until as late as possible lol

I do think Carolina's road becomes harder. Having to grind through the SF/GB winner and then potentially having to win in Seattle is a tall order. Glad to have had a bye to get semi healthy.

ShaneB

Saints are still a very very scary team despite what happened when we played them earlier. Not counting them out at all, they're out for revenge!

They're also better than GB, but SF is better than GB. If the Packers win tomorrow you can throw logic and reason out the window and know that sometimes the wheels of fate are beyond the understanding of mortal men.

you can always throw logic out the window every year in the playoffs. that is what i love about the NFL playoffs is everyone has a chance even if it seems like a team is overmatched. i don't think i've ever been confident in any niners playoff game ive ever watched.... even when we were dominant all those lifetimes ago!

TheFatOne

I want to believe but that was long ago friend. Just want the Pats to somehow make it to the AFC championship game, and then get bad weather especially snow during the championship game. I think that would be best case scenario for the Pats.
Remember that time when the Pats beat up on the Jets in the regular season but lost to them in the playoffs. Mark Sanchez was the QB, if that helps.

Two completely different teams bro. Also, remember when the Dolphins won their super bowl against the Pats and then thought they were just going to walk into the playoffs?

I'm hoping Bill Simmons jinxed the 49ers by picking them to blow out the Packers.
did he honestly pick that?

I feel slightly better about our chances if so. Simmons has become amusingly (almost incomprehensibly) bad at picking NFL games. His understanding of the league is at odds with reality.

Fantomex

See you guys tomorrow. Fun chat.

We like you. Keep coming back.

I respectfully disagree. Cams weak against good line backers. He takes %200 Damage from Bowman and Willis.

Nameless

Hopefully the Chargers win because I want to see what happens when Luck Magic encounters a Dark Lord of unspeakable power.

Game over for the Eagles.

As a 'Skins fan, it warms my heart.

Hopefully, next year the new coach can put together a competent football team in DC so we can knock them out ourselves instead of letting another division do our dirty work.

Really? I hope the Ravens and Pats never win another football game ever, let alone a championship.
Really. No one should have to put their whole life into caring about something and never have it pay off for them. If the Cowboys had never won a SB then I would hope they would get one at some point.

Patriots7

I want to believe but that was long ago friend. Just want the Pats to somehow make it to the AFC championship game, and then get bad weather especially snow during the championship game. I think that would be best case scenario for the Pats.

Two completely different teams bro. Also, remember when the Dolphins won their super bowl against the Pats and then thought they were just going to walk into the playoffs?
We can't beat Denver. I'm just praying PeyPey loses next week.

Top Bottom