• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Red Comet

I have a left over philly cheesesteak in the fridge. I don't know if I can even finish it without falling into a deep depression.

Drakeon

...uh. If you win tomorrow, you WILL be facing a good pass rush. Arguably the best in the league.
He's a seahawks fan, he'd rather face the Packers than the Niners, is what he's saying. Although to be honest, our pass rush has not shown up for a few weeks now. Hope it shows up tomorrow.

They should have let the Saints score the second they got inside the 30.

Instead they let the Saints win by playing D and hoping the kicker misses a chip shot (no pun intended).

I guarantee Khiry Robinson scores if they just don't make the shoestring tackle on that last series.

Yeah, I remember Chip Kelly did this before a few games back & cost them the game as well.
He also had bad clock management.

Jazz-ism

Banned
anyone watching the saints play tonight and looking at the injury report knows how the game in seattle is going to end.

that doesnt make seeing the hate any less delicious tho. stay mad

Godslay

Banned
God what a pathetic fucking loser you are. I hope every fanbase gets to celebrate a SB win at some point, even the Pats once Brady and the Cheat are gone.

You don't mean that Yankee, put the keyboard down and walk away. Some may call it jnq, but who gives a shit. You'll be better for it.

We can run the ball but I think rotating so many RBs hurts us. Got into a nice rhythm with two backs. Robinson was consistent but I was surprised with Ingram.

Man no one thinks carolina has a chance
Carolina will beat SF if that's the matchup.

They're also better than GB, but SF is better than GB. If the Packers win tomorrow you can throw logic and reason out the window and know that sometimes the wheels of fate are beyond the understanding of mortal men.

Top Bottom